Forum Settings
Forums

do most of you hentai viewers hate ntr and ugly bastards?

New
Feb 27, 2021 5:18 PM

Jul 2017
ntr and ugly bastard are basically ketchup and frenchfries
they go along well and 99% of the time you do see these big chunguses dominating the sex scenes in ntr hentai

though i do not consume hentai regularly myself i do have an adequate amount of knowledge related to hentai since i have many degen friends who talk about it with me

lately ive been curious and bored since i have nothing else to do in my spare time other than grinding artifacts in genshin and donating to vtubers so i checked on several hentai sites and scrolled through their comment sections

guess what, pretty much all the comments are anti-ntr ugly bastard

is it a taboo in the hentai community to like ntr and ugly bastard?

Feb 27, 2021 5:22 PM

Dec 2015
No i don't if I want to watch Vanilla i could just watch a normal Romance Anime or start Pretty Woman.

Feb 27, 2021 5:23 PM
Jul 2018
idk but ntr is kinda weird and ugly bastard's are ugly af. dont get why anyone would like those
Feb 27, 2021 5:23 PM

Aug 2018
NTR and ugly bastards do not mix well. Truthfully, ugly bastards don't mix well with anything. NTR on its own in hentai is really hot but ugly bastards just spoil everything they're in. If there's an ugly bastard hentai I like, I like it in spite of there being ugly bastard.

To put it into perspective, NTR is like a chilli pepper in your food and ugly bastards are like massive lumps of hair you have to meticulously take out.
Feb 27, 2021 5:30 PM

Dec 2012
Neither of those things turn me on, so they are both unpleasant to watch and fail at their one primary purpose.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Feb 27, 2021 5:32 PM

Oct 2018
If there is an ugly bastard in a hentai my dick shrivels up and goes back inside my body.

More topics from this board

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

224 by JaniSIr »»
53 seconds ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 9 hours ago

36 by ArpitPatel »»
6 minutes ago

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - Apr 24

31 by Cronosmu »»
10 minutes ago

» Similar sounding Anime opening/ending songs

erikkamirs - May 3, 2020

10 by karsonardoe »»
10 minutes ago

» Great Teacher Onizuka

Enn - Mar 21, 2007

13 by Zimmu »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.