Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 8, 2020 10:40 PM
May 2020
Phantom Requiem for the phantom had so many elements to it that makes it a masterpiece for me and if not for the bad ending (which I don't mind) it would've been rated like 8.5+ on mal. The thing is that people watch shows like 91 days and think that's the best anime in terms of underrated and in terms of gangster genre. I like really really wish it would get a remake even tho I know show is not that famous even tho it's so good.
I know there's zero chance,but never lose hope:)
Btw it's my top anime among with some other anime
That's it I'm done I felt like saying it
Sep 11, 2020 10:21 AM

Jun 2016
I mostly agree, except I found the ending to be rather a strong point for the series.

The story just has some major issues with its character writing. Sometimes its just so unbelievable the way Scythe master and other members of Inferno could gain so much trust/empathy from the main characters without a second thought. Most of the characters are either 1 dimensional or 2 dimensional so that would be a much needed area to improve with.

Otherwise, the show has a nice and gripping plot with how the characters struggle to let go of their past and reconcile with the guilt of their actions, and their bonds with each other; is it necessary to rely on each other for survival, or is there another purpose for their bond?
Sep 11, 2020 10:42 AM

Aug 2020
Why does it need a re-make? It's already a great show and the animation still looks great. Nothing needs fixing with the original, I would just leave it be.

I wouldn't mind a spin off in the same universe, maybe showing Cal between the time skip and what prompted that amazing growth spurt of hers. She filled out so nicely....
Sep 16, 2020 9:58 PM
May 2020
SoftImpaler said:
Why does it need a re-make? It's already a great show and the animation still looks great. Nothing needs fixing with the original, I would just leave it be.

I wouldn't mind a spin off in the same universe, maybe showing Cal between the time skip and what prompted that amazing growth spurt of hers. She filled out so nicely....
yes I find nothing wrong with the current one but I actually want this to be more famous with a remake or an alternate route from visual novel since it's lost somewhere but that's just me as a hardcore lover of phantom
Sep 16, 2020 10:00 PM
May 2020
metem_psychosis said:
I mostly agree, except I found the ending to be rather a strong point for the series.

The story just has some major issues with its character writing. Sometimes its just so unbelievable the way Scythe master and other members of Inferno could gain so much trust/empathy from the main characters without a second thought. Most of the characters are either 1 dimensional or 2 dimensional so that would be a much needed area to improve with.

Otherwise, the show has a nice and gripping plot with how the characters struggle to let go of their past and reconcile with the guilt of their actions, and their bonds with each other; is it necessary to rely on each other for survival, or is there another purpose for their bond?
same I love the ending too it's just controversial some hate it,some love it and yeah I would like to see more character development too:)
Oct 3, 2020 4:42 PM
Jun 2019
Piyush3105 said:
Phantom Requiem for the phantom had so many elements to it that makes it a masterpiece for me and if not for the bad ending (which I don't mind) it would've been rated like 8.5+ on mal. The thing is that people watch shows like 91 days and think that's the best anime in terms of underrated and in terms of gangster genre. I like really really wish it would get a remake even tho I know show is not that famous even tho it's so good.
I know there's zero chance,but never lose hope:)
Btw it's my top anime among with some other anime
That's it I'm done I felt like saying it
The ending was great tho, escaping from inferno would have been unrealistic

More topics from this board

Poll: » Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Sep 24, 2009

631 by _RushBee_ »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nayrael - Aug 13, 2009

272 by TankerNejla »»
Apr 29, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2009

145 by defaulticus »»
Mar 23, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Phantom Requiem for the Phantom Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mikiyo - Apr 3, 2009

171 by defaulticus »»
Mar 17, 3:51 PM

» Phantom: Requiem for the phantom. Visual Novel endings.

Jimmy2233 - Sep 26, 2013

5 by ALCYON3US »»
Feb 9, 12:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.