Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 24, 2019 6:20 PM
Sep 2019
i'm big fan of well structured anime stories & coherant just like FMA & AOT, but sometimes i just want to mix it up & watch animes where it's funny & mixed with some fanservices, my very first anime which got me into ecchi was ranma 1/2,

Ranma 1/2 had a lot of episodes, funny & even the way the ecchi is made is funny, that's what makes it so close to to love ru i mean in TLR the author's way of trying to make the ecchi scenes coming unexpected and awkward (like everytime rito accidently falls into pants) i laugh a lot when i see it,

I want similar animes like these two , animes where :

-The main girl loves and if possible lives with the male protagonist
-obviously having the harem is more fun, but after getting harem for long time i preffer if the protagonist ends with one female (if not it's okey)
- I like the concept of having each episode owning a quick story about a specific character and not one story that relates every episode ,It'S so Freaking fun for me and it makes go out of routine just like almost any anime has.
-Please please & please don't recommend me animes where the characters are made as kidz like Monogatari, i like it when the character looks either teen (like yuki rito) or maybe a bit older.
-if possible it should have an okey animation ,in TLR the animation & drawing plans are almost perfect, for example rosario + vampire has awkward & rushed drawings most of time even if i like the anime it's not as perfect as TLR but it's still close & okey.

"Similar animes that i've already watched and liked a lot" :
-Shinmai maou no testament.
-High school DXD
-Masou gakuen X
-Hajimete no gal
-Shimoneta

Conclusion : i didn't finish to love ru yet im making it long coz i'll cry if i finish it fast i'm trying to find a similar anime with what i like about it (just like i've wrote above)

Thanks a lot for reading and i hope you can find me a master piece like to love ru for me.

long life for serious & great story animes & same for ecchi & funny animes.
lareunionSep 24, 2019 6:25 PM
Nov 15, 2019 8:32 AM
Aug 2018
I feel like you might enjoy prison school and seitokai yakuindomo. Give them a try
Sep 3, 2020 6:41 AM
May 2019
Heaven's Lost Property
Oct 20, 2020 3:45 PM
Nov 2017
Highschool dxd would probably work if you haven't watched it
Oct 20, 2020 3:50 PM

Nov 2016
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san would be perfect, but you have to read the manga for the conclusion.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 20, 2020 11:22 PM
May 2019
I'd say Date A Live also
Nov 26, 2020 9:05 AM
Jul 2020
you should watch Nisekoi
Feb 25, 2021 12:52 PM
Aug 2015
Try Sekirei it is my favorite harem anime because it has a story it is a action harem that is story focused and has some pretty good ecchi scenes the only thing i am not sure about is the animation because i normally don't think about that two other bad things about the series is that it is harder to legally support it hulu has season 1 but it is unknown how long it will stay it was released on Blu-ray by Funimation but that's out of print the second bad thing is that it just stops yay for the read the manga endings right i mean really who wants to have a ending to great anime that aside it is a great series

More topics from this board

» im so drunk

RuiMurasaki - May 2, 2023

18 by ToastWithNutella »»
Mar 16, 10:29 PM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Jun 13, 2008

77 by Weiwei_Wu »»
Feb 12, 11:48 AM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zvuc - May 3, 2008

72 by Dywei »»
Jan 30, 9:02 AM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

datsunvic - Apr 24, 2008

97 by Dywei »»
Jan 23, 12:17 AM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Apr 17, 2008

81 by Dywei »»
Jan 11, 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.