Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 30, 2019 2:34 PM
Jul 2008
Just in case anybody was thinking about reading this pile of crap let me warn you that both main characters are guilty of NTR. Even when confronted about it they learn nothing and kind of just turn a blind eye to it. Hell just recently in this series Asami moves about because someone threatens to expose their relationship. So she moves into a dorm and basically becomes a sex toy for a bunch of lesbians. I'm not talking just touching or something, it's full blown cheating! The only complaint she gives is that she can't study properly. Never even felling guilty and the reason she goes along with it is she might get kicked out with nowhere to go. The whole time I'm thinking you have a home and a husband but obviously you rather be an ignorant slut! Just keep away from this dumpster fire at all costs because let me tell you, all the way up to the end, it just gets worse and worse.
Apr 23, 2019 5:25 AM
Oct 2016
arnoldc64 said:
Just in case anybody was thinking about reading this pile of crap let me warn you that both main characters are guilty of NTR. Even when confronted about it they learn nothing and kind of just turn a blind eye to it. Hell just recently in this series Asami moves about because someone threatens to expose their relationship. So she moves into a dorm and basically becomes a sex toy for a bunch of lesbians. I'm not talking just touching or something, it's full blown cheating! The only complaint she gives is that she can't study properly. Never even felling guilty and the reason she goes along with it is she might get kicked out with nowhere to go. The whole time I'm thinking you have a home and a husband but obviously you rather be an ignorant slut! Just keep away from this dumpster fire at all costs because let me tell you, all the way up to the end, it just gets worse and worse.

And now it just got worse, she is blackmailed by the student council president guy. He is making her go pantyless everyday in school.
hikkiyukiApr 23, 2019 5:33 AM
Apr 23, 2019 5:34 AM

Nov 2012
Thanks for the warning. I could probably start reading this...
Apr 23, 2019 7:58 AM
Jul 2008
hikkiyuki said:
arnoldc64 said:

And now it just got worse, she is blackmailed by the student council president guy. He is making her go pantyless everyday in school.

I don't know what probably pisses me off the most, the author or the characters? I mean when I first found this series when I was in high school and kinda dropped it quick because it was kinda boring. Then after all these years I check it out out of curiosity and now I see I should have left things alone. This series makes you pissed off all the way through and yeah they try to tack on a happy ending but I got 2 words for that, Fuuuuuuuuuck Youuuuuuuuuuuuu! Damage is already done. Another thing I wanna know is are we supposed to like these characters because I just ended up hating all of them for various reasons.
Akagi-kun said:

No prob but you really not gonna read it are you?
Apr 23, 2019 8:10 AM

Nov 2012
arnoldc64 said:
hikkiyuki said:

I don't know what probably pisses me off the most, the author or the characters? I mean when I first found this series when I was in high school and kinda dropped it quick because it was kinda boring. Then after all these years I check it out out of curiosity and now I see I should have left things alone. This series makes you pissed off all the way through and yeah they try to tack on a happy ending but I got 2 words for that, Fuuuuuuuuuck Youuuuuuuuuuuuu! Damage is already done. Another thing I wanna know is are we supposed to like these characters because I just ended up hating all of them for various reasons.
Akagi-kun said:

Yup, there's plenty more to read instead of this.
Apr 23, 2019 8:23 AM
Jul 2008
Akagi-kun said:
arnoldc64 said:

Yup, there's plenty more to read instead of this.

Might I suggest Okusama ga Seitokaichou? Much better story with much more likeable and just better characters.
Apr 23, 2019 8:29 AM

Nov 2012
arnoldc64 said:

Might I suggest Okusama ga Seitokaichou? Much better story with much more likeable and just better characters.

Oh, thanks! As I understand it, translation in the active phase? 53/70 translated.
Apr 23, 2019 8:42 AM
Jul 2008
Akagi-kun said:
arnoldc64 said:

Oh, thanks! As I understand it, translation in the active phase? 53/70 translated.

No problem friend.
May 4, 2019 8:16 AM
Mar 2015
She moved out because one of the teachers was threatening to expose that she and her husband were living together. The older lesbians were taking advantage of her knowing that she had no place to go. Since she was a minor she was being raped by them. She then gets blackmailed by a student who will not stop even knowing that they are husband and wife. I think they will have to reveal everything and live together as husband and wife even if it costs his job as teacher
There was real cheating going on earlier Her with a student Him a one night drunken stand with a teacher but they forgave each other and promised not to do it again
landofthekwtMay 4, 2019 8:19 AM
May 5, 2019 4:45 AM
Jul 2008
landofthekwt said:
She moved out because one of the teachers was threatening to expose that she and her husband were living together. The older lesbians were taking advantage of her knowing that she had no place to go. Since she was a minor she was being raped by them. She then gets blackmailed by a student who will not stop even knowing that they are husband and wife. I think they will have to reveal everything and live together as husband and wife even if it costs his job as teacher
There was real cheating going on earlier Her with a student Him a one night drunken stand with a teacher but they forgave each other and promised not to do it again

No offense but how's that any different than what I said? Regardless of reason they're both cheating idiots.
May 5, 2019 6:30 PM
Mar 2015
Once they reveal their marriage in Chapter 142 all the threats go away and they can live together openly as husband and wife
Aug 25, 2020 3:35 PM

Dec 2018
I stopped reading and I seriously don’t want to start reading again.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Okusama wa Joshikousei Chapter 64 Discussion

RyuukiBeat - May 7, 2018

2 by Chaos-Zero »»
May 21, 2018 10:21 PM

Poll: » Okusama wa Joshikousei Chapter 60 Discussion

RyuukiBeat - Apr 12, 2018

2 by Chaos-Zero »»
May 21, 2018 9:49 PM

Poll: » Okusama wa Joshikousei Chapter 61 Discussion

RyuukiBeat - Apr 12, 2018

1 by Lex1979 »»
Apr 12, 2018 9:13 AM

» what after ch 35

abdelhamid474 - Mar 4, 2014

6 by DanoTheFano »»
Aug 22, 2017 10:10 PM

Poll: » Okusama wa Joshi Kousei Chapter 35 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Sep 8, 2011

1 by MastaJ »»
Oct 4, 2013 11:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.