Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 18, 2019 1:59 AM

Apr 2016
this was kind of incoherent a few times.
might have something to do that the translations weren't really all that great either, felt like there was an error in every second page.
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Sep 5, 2019 12:12 PM
Jun 2015
VladimirNabokov said:
this was kind of incoherent a few times.
might have something to do that the translations weren't really all that great either, felt like there was an error in every second page.

Yeah, I can feel you. I wanted to understand it more because the story was kinda abstract. And translation didn't really help.

What I am curious about is the relation of white note pad to the story. Do you have an idea about it?
I thought maybe it can be the note pad Kine (which is actually Hana) always takes notes down. Like he is writing everything he wants to memorize but Hana (which is actually Kine) didn't have one like that, she was arrogant and looked down on her new life.
Feb 6, 2022 6:47 AM
Mar 2021
Firstly, I hate the fact that the man did that "deed" with that girl's body. He admitted that he enjoyed that "lie" for a year.I felt so freaking bad for the real "Hana." And the audacity for him to say that he did want to make her life better . Lmao. He even had the guts to fool around with a man.His soul's a man, and he clearly said he's not "gay." But since out of the blue, he got swapped with a girl's body, he did that "deed" with that shirota dude.🙂Also, he got Hana's body pregnant and never did he apologize for it. So unfair. Hana got trapped on a man's body who's in his late thirties while Kine got trapped on a girl's body. The fact that Hana never got to enjoy her youth, as a girl who's supposed to fall in love and get married really saddens me the whole time😭😭 The real Hana looks so empty and broken. I just want her happy fr💔💔💔 idk what to feel with the ending, it really felt unfair to the real Hana. And yes, I ain't satisfied with it. The whole time I was reading the ff chaps, I was really upset with the real "Kine". He never apologize for the things he did all the while he was with Hana's body. When Hana said, he can just do anything with her body, I was really sad. It's like, she's accepting the fact that she will only live her life rn as "Kine" and no longer as "Hana." At first,she was mad and I'm pretty sure I will have the same reaction. Like bruh, who is he to use Hana's body in that way??😭💔 Idk what to feel with the ending honestly.
Aug 30, 2023 2:18 PM
May 2017
VladimirNabokov said:
What I am curious about is the relation of white note pad to the story. Do you have an idea about it?

i’ve just finished the polish version aka official translation. the last panel says „i’m like a white page that has yet to be written” so a bit different from the fan one. for me it’s like even though they still don’t know what they should do or who they exactly are, there’s still a lot of time to explore themselves and rewrite their stories and lifes once again the way they want them to be

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Note Pad Chapter 6 Discussion

waalex11 - Feb 15, 2022

0 by waalex11 »»
Feb 15, 2022 1:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.