Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 13, 2019 3:47 PM

Mar 2013
Hey everyone,

We now finally have a tool for recommendations - [beta] launch of THE OFFICIAL REC CLUB LIST OF RECOMMENDATIONS, as brought to you by, of course, the best member, Uzumaki Naruto blob!

Be aware that by opening this type of file to everyone, I am putting my trust in you guys!

Instructions:

Enjoy~
blobMay 15, 2019 4:33 PM

Come visit the Rec club! Everyone gets confused as to what they want to watch or read next. :T

Here is the Official Rec Club list of Recommendations!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 14, 2019 10:06 AM

Sep 2018
I just accidentally deleted the column of anime names in the hartwarming section while trying to delete my entry after realizing it wasn't the anime I thought it was. I was going to try to fix it but every time I try I get "can't sync your changes"
Feb 14, 2019 2:13 PM

Mar 2013
kandi_gloss said:
I just accidentally deleted the column of anime names in the hartwarming section while trying to delete my entry after realizing it wasn't the anime I thought it was. I was going to try to fix it but every time I try I get "can't sync your changes"

Ahaha, I noticed that, it's fixed now, thanks.

Come visit the Rec club! Everyone gets confused as to what they want to watch or read next. :T

Jan 18, 2022 1:01 PM
Apr 2013
I always thought of making a list of recommendations, but I never thought of doing it this way! Very well thought for a mindless creature!(A blob is a kind of slime and slimes usually dont have brains, so Im just joking with that. I didnt write that to insult you. :P)

Anyway! How about adding more sections? Like a different cell for the EN name of the anime? Sometimes, the JP name of an anime is already suuuuuuper long, so adding the EN name next to it would be a bit much, wouldnt you agree? You wouldnt want something long like this...

"Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka?(Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?)"

...in a single cell, right? It would look more organized if it was written in two different cells.
Jan 18, 2022 1:07 PM
Apr 2013
Oh and maybe adding this topic to the top of the club discussion list. Pinning it at the top like you did with the anime recommendation thread would help, especially if you want others to know about the google sheet. :)

Edit: Forget what I said... Just saw that this is a pinned topic but it doesnt stay on the first page.
Otaku-kun88Jan 18, 2022 2:37 PM
Jan 20, 2022 10:07 AM

Mar 2013
Otaku-kun88 said:
I always thought of making a list of recommendations, but I never thought of doing it this way! Very well thought for a mindless creature!(A blob is a kind of slime and slimes usually dont have brains, so Im just joking with that. I didnt write that to insult you. :P)

Anyway! How about adding more sections? Like a different cell for the EN name of the anime? Sometimes, the JP name of an anime is already suuuuuuper long, so adding the EN name next to it would be a bit much, wouldnt you agree? You wouldnt want something long like this...

"Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka?(Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?)"

...in a single cell, right? It would look more organized if it was written in two different cells.

That's a good point and I tried implementing it, but adding a new column has the effect of making the whole table really wide, especially with a long title as in your example. To address that issue, I had organized the titles as such:

[Eng Title]¶ (alt+enter for next line)
[Jap Title]

Otaku-kun88 said:
Oh and maybe adding this topic to the top of the club discussion list. Pinning it at the top like you did with the anime recommendation thread would help, especially if you want others to know about the google sheet. :)

Edit: Forget what I said... Just saw that this is a pinned topic but it doesnt stay on the first page.

Ah I think that's how the display works when you're on the main club page, it shows latest active threads.

However, if you go on the forum board itself, the Stickied Threads should always be on top.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introductions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

imperlast - Jun 14, 2010

1415 by KokoroEnoMesseji »»
Mar 26, 8:21 PM

» Mecha Manga

PlasticRobot - Feb 23

0 by PlasticRobot »»
Feb 23, 7:05 PM

» Recomend any manga and i will read it!!

Tamurax - Feb 2

2 by Fauzy_Weliady »»
Feb 5, 7:15 PM

» Guys, check my paintings - Tribute to Makoto Shinkai

mufarari - Jan 13

1 by Tamurax »»
Feb 2, 7:36 AM

» I need manga

Charizardexbb - Jan 28

0 by Charizardexbb »»
Jan 28, 6:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.