Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A.I.C.O. Incarnation
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 10, 2018 4:52 AM

Jun 2011
Seriously, is this show such shit?
It's been almost 2 days since it is out.
So is it really bad or average?

Mar 10, 2018 5:05 AM

Apr 2015
It's actually really good! I think the score just needs updating
Mar 10, 2018 5:07 AM

Feb 2016
the manga too only has 7 votes :p
Mar 10, 2018 5:16 AM
Jan 2016
it literally just came out, just wait a few days lol
Mar 10, 2018 5:22 AM

Jan 2017
MAL is just slow with updating the score, when you look at the stats you'll see that there is actually way more votes already.
Mar 10, 2018 7:22 AM

Aug 2016
Summary Stats
Watching: 1,909
Completed: 534
On-Hold: 100
Dropped: 103
Plan to Watch: 10,238
Total: 12,884

Give them time to update. Maybe MAL system updated every 24 hours to compute and update all the score, rank, etc? It would take serious computation power to always update these kind of data that always changed.
Mar 10, 2018 2:08 PM

Jan 2017
ventisca89 said:
Summary Stats

Give them time to update. Maybe MAL system updated every 24 hours to compute and update all the score, rank, etc? It would take serious computation power to always update these kind of data that always changed.

MAL specifically states that it updates its ratings Twice a day. It says so right here next to 'Top Anime Series': https://myanimelist.net/topanime.php

Also, its funny that the stated 'minimum' number of users rating a show for a score/rating to be visible is listed as "50", yet there are only "7 users" that have scored this show and it's showing a rating (of 7.43)...

See MAL's own source: https://myanimelist.net/info.php?go=topanime

This series' score/number of rated users hasn't changed since this exact same time yesterday, so I'm fairly upset. Personally I gave it an 8/10.

@holiday498
@Nerd_Zone1
@BlackFIFA19
@Raz1515
@CharlesMarlow

*I don't normally tag people in threads like this, but I wanted to ensure you saw this since we have similar concerns.

ALSO - The duration is listed as "Unknown" so NO time will count toward your days/hours/etc (if you care/watch that at all) as of now until its updated. I've already submitted an Edit to have this done, but nothing has been done yet.

Mar 10, 2018 3:28 PM
Jan 2016
J_LEE_C said:
ventisca89 said:
Summary Stats

MAL specifically states that it updates its ratings Twice a day. It says so right here next to 'Top Anime Series': https://myanimelist.net/topanime.php

Also, its funny that the stated 'minimum' number of users rating a show for a score/rating to be visible is listed as "50", yet there are only "7 users" that have scored this show and it's showing a rating (of 7.43)...

This series' score/number of rated users hasn't changed since this exact same time yesterday, so I'm fairly upset. Personally I gave it an 8/10.

@holiday498
@Nerd_Zone1
@BlackFIFA19
@Raz1515
@CharlesMarlow

*I don't normally tag people in threads like this, but I wanted to ensure you saw this since we have similar concerns.

ALSO - The duration is listed as "Unknown" so NO time will count toward your days/hours/etc (if you care/watch that at all) as of now until its updated. I've already submitted an Edit to have this done, but nothing has been done yet.

i just gonna wait till i finish the series or i drop it not really for u to decide what people should do. If cbf voting it doesn't really matter, this is a netflix series so it take a while before it think some attraction plus most user of netflix don't have a MAL account.
Mar 10, 2018 4:26 PM

Jan 2017
Nerd_Zone1 said:
J_LEE_C said:

@holiday498
@Nerd_Zone1
@BlackFIFA19
@Raz1515
@CharlesMarlow

i just gonna wait till i finish the series or i drop it not really for u to decide what people should do. If cbf voting it doesn't really matter, this is a netflix series so it take a while before it think some attraction plus most user of netflix don't have a MAL account.

What are you talking about even? I'm not 'trying to decide what people should do' at all...I think you missed the entire point of what I was saying.

1) I'm saying that the score should have updated by now...idc if you score it a 1 or a 10 or drop it, but 'waiting awhile' isn't what MAL promises with their ratings

2) I don't know what 'cbf voting' means nor what you're trying to say there

3) Devilman: Crybaby has been out for 2 months and has 145,000 people already, B: The Beginning has only been out for a week and already has 40,000 people....and those are both Netflix series.

4) I'd be willing to bet a decently high percentage of MAL users have Netflix, I don't know why you think they don't. And even for the people that DON'T have Netflix, this is already on literally every major anime site including MasterAni, AnimeDao, Gogoanime, 9anime, OtakuStream, etc. So they don't even HAVE to have Netflix to watch it in the first place.

5) Where did you even get the idea I was trying to decide people should do anything? After rereading my comment I still am at a loss how you misinterpreted that. I tagged people from this thread to cite MAL's sources saying that MAL SHOULD be updating these twice daily, and MAL SHOULD be only showing ratings of shows rated by at minimum 50 users - according to what MAL posted themselves saying MAL would do. It has nothing to do with any of you individually. You were only tagged because there seemed to be confusion regarding MAL's rating update policies.

Mar 10, 2018 4:36 PM

Sep 2011
I did a very rough mean score out of the scores from the stats page which note does not include the dropped ratings of people who dropped it in the first 3rd of the show in addition to not having any info on people who may not of rated it yet. Often times scores are scored upwards pretty significantly when you removed people who dropped the show

but the mean score was a 7.14. The score its at now is probably what its going to be in the ballpark of. I dont see this getting anywhere close to a 8.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 10, 2018 5:23 PM

Dec 2014
I have counted the score manually from statistic
And the result is 7.15 (per 08:22 AM GMT+7)
So i wanna ask
Is this anime that bad?
Mar 10, 2018 6:21 PM

Apr 2016
ExTz_Thomazz said:
So i wanna ask
Is this anime that bad?

I'm gonna admit, 7.15 is lower than I thought it would be. I'm 10 episodes in so far
Mar 10, 2018 7:21 PM

May 2009
Stop being autistic over meaningless numbers.
Mar 10, 2018 8:04 PM
Jan 2016
J_LEE_C said:
Nerd_Zone1 said:

What are you talking about even? I'm not 'trying to decide what people should do' at all...I think you missed the entire point of what I was saying.

1) I'm saying that the score should have updated by now...idc if you score it a 1 or a 10 or drop it, but 'waiting awhile' isn't what MAL promises with their ratings

3) Devilman: Crybaby has been out for 2 months and has 145,000 people already, B: The Beginning has only been out for a week and already has 40,000 people....and those are both Netflix series.

4) I'd be willing to bet a decently high percentage of MAL users have Netflix, I don't know why you think they don't. And even for the people that DON'T have Netflix, this is already on literally every major anime site including MasterAni, AnimeDao, Gogoanime, 9anime, OtakuStream, etc. So they don't even HAVE to have Netflix to watch it in the first place.

5) Where did you even get the idea I was trying to decide people should do anything? After rereading my comment I still am at a loss how you misinterpreted that. I tagged people from this thread to cite MAL's sources saying that MAL SHOULD be updating these twice daily, and MAL SHOULD be only showing ratings of shows rated by at minimum 50 users - according to what MAL posted themselves saying MAL would do. It has nothing to do with any of you individually. You were only tagged because there seemed to be confusion regarding MAL's rating update policies.

yeah my bad i completely misinterpreted on what u wrote. Also yeah if u look at the stats

Watching: 2,658
Completed: 1,140
On-Hold: 135
Dropped: 158
Plan to Watch: 11,182
Total: 15,273

yeah some error with the website most likely
Mar 10, 2018 8:07 PM

Jan 2017
Nerd_Zone1 said:
J_LEE_C said:

yeah my bad i completely misinterpreted on what u wrote. Also yeah if u look at the stats

Watching: 2,658
Completed: 1,140
On-Hold: 135
Dropped: 158
Plan to Watch: 11,182
Total: 15,273

yeah some error with the website most likely

Lol its cool I was just super confused when you first replied.

Mar 10, 2018 9:05 PM

Aug 2016
J_LEE_C said:
ventisca89 said:
Summary Stats

@holiday498
@Nerd_Zone1
@BlackFIFA19
@Raz1515
@CharlesMarlow

Oh. Thanks for the information.
I also give it a 8/10. I really enjoyed this anime series.
Also if they really updated their list (I assume automatically) twice a day but in reality they didn't, maybe something is not working in their server code. If this is true then it may affect the database and site operation in the future.
Mar 10, 2018 10:04 PM

Jan 2015
ExTz_Thomazz said:
So i wanna ask
Is this anime that bad?

Oh wow, so low
No, it’s not bad
Mar 10, 2018 10:22 PM

Apr 2016
While we're on the topic of MAL not updating the scores for this show, why does MAL not list Netflix as a Licensor for this show. Not only this show but other shows they license too. (Violet Evergarden, B: The Beginning Kakeguri etc...)
Mar 11, 2018 12:33 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Twisterboy said:
While we're on the topic of MAL not updating the scores for this show, why does MAL not list Netflix as a Licensor for this show. Not only this show but other shows they license too. (Violet Evergarden, B: The Beginning Kakeguri etc...)
Been trying for a couple of times without any success.
Dunno why they dont do it when its clear that Netflix has licenses for almost all the ''Netflix originals'' anime they have
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 12, 2018 9:03 AM

Oct 2007
Not sure why the duration still isn't updated either. The episodes are ~24 minutes long and I've submitted it to be changed (as I'm sure others have too), but its still set as Unknown. Most annoying.

More topics from this board

Poll: » A.I.C.O.: Incarnation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tyrel - Mar 9, 2018

87 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 23, 11:56 AM

Poll: » A.I.C.O.: Incarnation Episode 1 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 9, 2018

37 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Aug 17, 2023 8:06 AM

Poll: » A.I.C.O.: Incarnation Episode 2 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 9, 2018

15 by 1uchan »»
Jul 25, 2023 7:54 PM

Poll: » A.I.C.O.: Incarnation Episode 6 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 9, 2018

9 by OgregO »»
Jul 24, 2023 3:35 PM

» The Dub is Garbage

demision - Apr 11, 2018

8 by sometaters »»
Dec 5, 2022 4:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.