Forums
New
Mar 1, 2018 4:48 PM

Oct 2017
There is so much important people in this:
Dezaki, Osamu (Ashita no Joe director)
Kajiwara, Ikki (Ashita no Joe creator)
Ishiguro, Noboru (LOGH director)
Tomino, Yoshiyuki (Gundam director and creator)
Miyazaki, Hayao (doens't need a explanation)

And even then, nobody seem's to even know about this underrated anime, why?
Mar 2, 2018 6:33 AM

Aug 2015
I'd love to see this anime subbed in the future but it simply hasn't received enough interest from the community, which is usually the case with many other older series not being subbed.
Aug 7, 2021 5:09 PM

Oct 2019
I've been trying to learn japanese just so I can watch old animes like these.
It seems like the only solution rather than waiting for years.
Aug 7, 2021 5:15 PM

Jun 2014
It's really sad that so many great baseball anime and manga haven't been translated, considering that baseball is a really popular sport in North America.

Perhaps the reason for this, is because many English fansubbers are not native English speakers, and mostly come from Europe, a place where baseball is not popular. That's my guess, anyway.

Oct 22, 2021 9:42 PM

May 2017
It does my head in that this series of all things remains in the unsubbed hell. It's not even like this anime's completely unknown, every now and again you see people bring it up specifically for the level of prestige it holds so people know it exists. Learning Japanese is surely a solution to running into these issues but it feels shit that other people that do speak Japanese and even sub old shit don't think to do this series. There's a lot of other old anime in similar situations to this one and it's upsetting, not everyone's going to learn a language so they can watch old hidden stuff so subbing things always feels like a good way to "immortalise" it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Samurai Giants Episode 22 Discussion

ooReiko - Oct 16, 2022

0 by ooReiko »»
Oct 16, 2022 12:48 AM

Poll: » Samurai Giants Episode 8 Discussion

ooReiko - Oct 12, 2022

0 by ooReiko »»
Oct 12, 2022 2:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.