Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 22, 2010 6:09 AM

Feb 2010
Well, Here's the thread to introduce yourselves using the format below!

Nice to meet you! (In advanced!)

Name:
Favorite Character:
Bio:

Fear not the WEAPON, But the HAND that wields it..
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 22, 2010 6:15 AM

Apr 2009
You could introduce in thread "WELCOME! ^^", but okay... Here you can give a little bit different introduction. :DD I'll start~

Name: Tabeko (real name: Greta)
Favorite Character: From DGM, I guess? Kanda, of course. If not from DGM, then Haya-pii from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Bio: Okay, I'm a little bit crazy, a workaholic and not a normal person, altogether.xDD I do everything in my own way, think of everything in my own way... :D Should I say that I live in Lithuania and now I'm 15? :DD Well, just know that.xD Ok, enough.xD Members, you HAVE to write more than me!XD
Feb 22, 2010 7:41 AM

May 2008
Name: chibi ( cha~chan )
Favorite Character: from D.G-M its Laaaaviii ( meh and one of my best friend make a prison to him x3 ) then my top of all is Lelou from Code Geass and Jack from Pandora Hearts and Kida and Shizuo from Durarara and then its Mukuro and Chrome from Katekyo, and its Train from Black Cat and i think i should stop here even thought it still many more x3
Bio: ew im a girl, from Norway and ish 13 years old, i usually think of easy ways out of difficult things and never takes things serious, im addicted to anime and atm Vocaloid and UTAU. I do cosplay, and i make the costumes myself and that. I like Making graphics or editing pics, and thats why ive made a lot of layouts to clubs and a lot of member cards, but im still an amatour.... and thats all ya need to know....
Feb 22, 2010 9:06 AM

Jan 2010
Name: Toshi-chan
Favorite Character: well, from D.Gray-Man is Kanda Yuu, but my #1 fave is definitely Hibari Kyoya from KHR, then Hijikata Toshiro from Gintama (you can see where I got my username xD), then L from Death Note, Ikuto Tsukiyomi from Shugo Chara....ah, I could go all day, but I'll stop now :D
Bio: Girl here also, 20 years old, addicted to anime (now manga also), games & martial arts. I'm a very serious person, short-tempered, don't laugh a lot, but when I'm on MAL is different xD I could say I have multiple personalities, but that's another story. Err....I love animals more than people xD
And that's it.
Feb 22, 2010 10:34 AM

Jan 2010
Name: Kandachan (iliana~my friend call me that and kanda :D~)
Favorite Character: in DGM it's Kanda *haha oh i wonder why....~* and well besides him i love allen,lavi,tyki,devi and many more.... hah~ and than i like jack from pandora h., and i like shizumasas twin brother from shinshi doumei cross and i like.... *i should sing the song of kari hilson haha*... well i stop here...

Bio: i'm a 17 year old girl ~becoming eighteen soon~, i love japan and korea ^^ i like the music and clothes from there and from japan of course animes and mangas and cosplay!! :D
aww i love D.gray-man for about two years now... ;3
and well... i'm from germany, i like to draw and play the piano ^^ and well... not more to add :D

xxx yours kandachan ^^
Feb 22, 2010 12:28 PM

Jan 2010
Name: Alice Sims
Favorite Character: Allen Walker
Bio: Has a short temper
Will get bored when not interested
I came here because of Allen
Hah
He's Hawt
Sig deleted for being too large.
Feb 22, 2010 12:49 PM

May 2008
Cyz said:
Name: Alice Sims
Favorite Character: Allen Walker
Bio: Has a short temper
Will get bored when not interested
I came here because of Allen
Hah
He's Hawt

lol my name is Alice to x3
Feb 22, 2010 2:42 PM

Feb 2009
Name: Mallory or Mal

Favorite Character: From DGM, definitely Lavi! He's so funny and cute. :3 I do like Allen and Kanda a lot too though. My overall favorite character is Fai from Tsubasa Chronicles. <3

Bio: Mmmm, I'm also a girl. About to be 21 (I'm old :P), I LOVE anime and manga! I'm a junior in college and I just applied to nursing school so I'm waiting to hear if I got accepted or not. I spend a lot of my time studying but on the weekends I love to party with friends. :) That's really about all I have to say. xD
Feb 23, 2010 1:01 AM
Jun 2009
Name: Jasmine or Akira either one fine
Favorite Character: Krory and Road. but my most favourite anime character is Hinata from Naruto
Bio: is a 20 year old girl who love reading and watch anime and manga
Feb 23, 2010 11:47 AM

Nov 2009
Name: Octavanius
Fav char: I got heaps from bleach and other anime but for d gray man i like Lavi
Bio: I just got addicted to anime recently when my friends were showing them to me. I'm into horror, ecchi/hentai, action, adventure and comedy anime.
Feb 24, 2010 7:02 AM

Nov 2009
Name : FreaXoid
Favorite Character : Lelouch Lameperouge
Bio : Well ..As my name suggests "A Freak"
WoW .. that wasn't too hard .. LoL
Oh yeah ..i started playing piano too ..and of course anime music (Musician from D.Gray-Man .. woohoo)
Feb 24, 2010 7:59 AM

Apr 2009
Woaaah, that's so cool~ :333 I would like to play piano, too. ^^ Besides, I already can sing that lullaby. If someone would play for me, I would sing..... :DD Welcome, btw~ ^^
Feb 24, 2010 8:06 AM

Nov 2009
Tabeko said:
Woaaah, that's so cool~ :333 I would like to play piano, too. ^^ Besides, I already can sing that lullaby. If someone would play for me, I would sing..... :DD Welcome, btw~ ^^

Yeah .. been 6 months
I play "Road's theme"(creepy) and Jean To Leo (Plain beautiful) too..

banned4evaFeb 24, 2010 8:10 AM
Mar 9, 2010 4:03 PM

Feb 2010
Name: Maxinet
Fav. Character: Yu Kanda (because of his long hair and his personality)
Bio: I'm very addicted to anime. D. Gray Man was the second anime that I watched and it took my heart away.
SyraiMar 12, 2010 7:51 AM
Mar 10, 2010 12:37 PM

Nov 2009
Name: Unrated

Favorite:Character Millennium earl (Because he's the Bows (Boss) :p

Living today,yesterday and tomorrow.Born and raised where the sun is red and the moon is black.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [DGM] Member Cards ( 1 2 3 4 )

Scathach - Feb 21, 2010

190 by AlexWalker »»
Sep 16, 2012 5:18 AM

Sticky: » [GAME] Your Fate with DGM Character~

Scathach - Feb 21, 2010

34 by Samang »»
Jun 8, 2012 9:59 AM

» [DGM] Birthday Thread ( 1 2 )

Scathach - May 24, 2010

82 by Fire__Phoenix »»
Apr 22, 2012 4:36 AM

Sticky: Poll: » [VOTE] Beauty Contest (Boys)

Scathach - Feb 23, 2010

27 by JadeValkyrie »»
May 17, 2011 11:53 PM

Sticky: Poll: » [VOTE] Beauty Contest (Girls)

Scathach - Feb 23, 2010

19 by Maldore »»
Apr 27, 2011 5:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.