Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 22, 2017 9:11 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
its easy... ignore the fact that they don't get the guy, cause the guy doesn't matter

just fap to them instead :D
Apr 22, 2017 9:16 AM

Oct 2013
Manaban said:
Nadeko should've won, Nadeko did nothing wrong, blessed be the snek goddess
its a shame we don't worship the same Snake God
Manaban said:
Although it's great that Kuroneko didn't win, not only was she worst girl but that would've prevented wincest from occurring, and wincest is always the preferred option
you seem to be remembering wrong dude
this is worst girl

Kuroneko even said she would be ok with him fucking his sister so get your facts straight
Apr 22, 2017 9:18 AM

Feb 2016
But Onodera is trash lol

CodeBlazeFate said:
HapHazrD said:

Lukako lost.
Also, in the VN there is a Mayuri route where Okabe realizes he loves her.
Ok...though this doesn't apply to the anime unfortubately. Still, thanks for the info.

Even in Mayuri's ending I wouldn't say Okabe truly loves her. He still remembers Kurisu and gets sad about her, but decides to move on because he couldn't save her and chooses to accept Mayuri's feelings instead. They end up tigether, but I don't think it's sincere. Okabe~Mayuri(and Luka) is more of a one-sided romantic love, Kurisu will always be his chosen person. (Luka's ending is kinda forced imo)
Apr 22, 2017 9:20 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Deknijff said:
this is worst girl

Kuroneko even said she would be ok with him fucking his sister so get your facts straight

well yeah

but really, if Kyousuke ended up with Kuroneko it wouldn't have allowed the incest to flourish, and because it would've been an obstacle to wincest, it is is a no-go

unless they went harem end which would've been acceptable imo, because there would still be wincest to some extent, whereas if he ended up in a one on one relationship with Kuroneko, no wincest

but Kuroneko just had a personality that rubbed me in all of the wrong ways all the way throughout whereas I had no problem with Manami until the end, so I default to Kuroneko being worst girl

Apr 22, 2017 9:27 AM

Oct 2013
Manaban said:
Deknijff said:
this is worst girl

well yeah

but really, if Kyousuke ended up with Kuroneko it wouldn't have allowed the incest to flourish, and because it would've been an obstacle to wincest, it is is a no-go

but Kuroneko just had a personality that rubbed me in all of the wrong ways all the way throughout whereas I had no problem with Manami until the end, so I default to Kuroneko being worst girl
well if you don't like her thats fine but don't say clearly false bullshit like her getting in the way
she dated him and still Kirino won in the end so we don't need to hate on her since she wasn't a bad loser
Apr 22, 2017 9:31 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Deknijff said:
Manaban said:
well yeah

well if you don't like her thats fine but don't say clearly false bullshit like her getting in the way
she dated him and still Kirino won in the end so we don't need to hate on her since she wasn't a bad loser

but I'm not making up bullshit, she would've gotten in the way if she ended up in a relationship with Kyousuke ._. unless it was a harem end or something, like i said

like, I know she wasn't a sore loser, but just simply her winning in the end would've prevented wincest from occurring because she would be the one with Kyousuke and not Kirino

I feel like you misunderstand what I said, I said "she would've" and not "she did"

as in her winning would've kept kirino from winning

Apr 22, 2017 9:37 AM

Oct 2013
@Manaban I might of misunderstood what you said when you put it like that
but with that logic you should honestly hate all the girls since they could of gotten in your way of wincest
Apr 22, 2017 9:37 AM
Feb 2017
I don't pay attention to voice actors, and I watched the Dub for most of the anime you mentioned
Apr 22, 2017 9:40 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Deknijff said:
@Manaban I might of misunderstood what you said when you put it like that
but with that logic you should honestly hate all the girls since they could of gotten in your way of wincest

well, i guess i should clarify that that's not why i dislike her at all, that's just why i'm so glad she didn't win xD

my reasons for disliking her are separate from the role she played in the series, it's more just to do with the way she acts rubbing me entirely the wrong way than anything like "oh she was a big rival towards best girl"

Apr 22, 2017 9:52 AM

Aug 2016
Illyricus said:
coenraed said:
she does win eventually though, but i guess that's as a protagonist so it doesn't really count.
edit: nvm, I forgot the anime doesn't adapt all of the manga. holy fuck this must be some sort of conspiracy
Wait, so, in the manga, she wins instead of Yamada? Wat?
oh lol no I haven't watched the anime and assumed you were talking about Yamada. She fails pretty miserably for most of the manga too. And no, mayu doesn't win the main guy at any point, though iirc she does end up with a happy relationship with another guy.
Apr 22, 2017 9:57 AM

May 2010
Okay I can get others but why is Kobato listed... Like. She has zero chance to win right from the chance. She's the main guy's sis and we all knew it isn't incest since ep 1 so.

And personally I think Kanade counts. but oh well.
Apr 22, 2017 10:07 AM

Jul 2013
coenraed said:
Illyricus said:
Wait, so, in the manga, she wins instead of Yamada? Wat?
oh lol no I haven't watched the anime and assumed you were talking about Yamada. She fails pretty miserably for most of the manga too. And no, mayu doesn't win the main guy at any point, though iirc she does end up with a happy relationship with another guy.
Oh, good thing you clarified the post, because I got really confused xD

Btw, another series where HanaKana's character lost, Ojisan to Marshmallow. Hanazawa is a fucking jinx xD
Apr 22, 2017 10:13 AM

Apr 2011
Not sure what you're talking about

the best girl won in nisekoi and oreimo
Apr 22, 2017 10:16 AM

Jul 2015
Valaskjalf said:

>gorilla / shitoge
>best girl
what are you smoking dude
i cant understand how anyone can root for this disgusting bitch

Apr 22, 2017 8:09 PM

Jul 2013
She doesn't win cause she's angelic and too pure. Can't let shitty mc's stain her.
Apr 22, 2017 8:14 PM

Jun 2015
Well she hardly ever voices best girl so it is obvious she would lose.
:)
Apr 22, 2017 8:16 PM

Sep 2014
I don't know why Charlotte is there. No one wins in Infinite Stratos, Ichika's density has surpassed a Neutron Star.
Apr 22, 2017 8:26 PM
Jan 2015
I still have some hope that Mayumi might be able to prevail

Miyuki is still sister zoned, so there is still a slight chance
My Queens

Apr 22, 2017 8:49 PM

Jun 2014
PrimeX said:
She doesn't win cause she's angelic and too pure. Can't let shitty mc's stain her.

Pretty much. A shy and lonely girl is better off than getting with an MC.
Apr 22, 2017 9:24 PM

Jan 2008
The only times she can win is when she has a handicap, that being the only girl/love interest or killing off the only competition, coughparacouoghsytecough. Add in another girl and her rate of winning drops to single digits but her rate of being best girl jumps.
Apr 22, 2017 10:06 PM
Jun 2015
No, its a confirmation bias. The second anime she acted in she wins in the end.
Apr 22, 2017 11:07 PM

Oct 2011
Not really

Orange gets a good ending (somehow)
Apr 22, 2017 11:22 PM

Jun 2008
-Mahesvara said:

No, no, no!

Onii-sama knows that there is only one girl for him and that's his precious imouto!

Everyone else are just a bunch of skanks!

Besides...Miyuki would just "nice boat" any girl that even tried to lay their hands on Onii-sama.
Apr 22, 2017 11:27 PM

Jun 2008
Valaskjalf said:

Nice b8 m8.

In reality, both Kuroneko and Onodera were too pure for the shit-tier MCs of said series.

If anything, at least we the fans can be thankful they weren't sullied.
Apr 22, 2017 11:45 PM
Jan 2015
JustALEX said:
-Mahesvara said:

No, no, no!

Onii-sama knows that there is only one girl for him and that's his precious imouto!

Everyone else are just a bunch of skanks!

Besides...Miyuki would just "nice boat" any girl that even tried to lay their hands on Onii-sama.
Lol Miyuki is not a yandere, when ever she gets jealous she takes it out on Tatsuya by either pouting or giving him the cold shoulder. Tatsuya's feelings for his sister are platonic rather than romantic, since the emotions he has towards her is his closest connection he has to still being human, thus he cherishes her deeply.

Most of his character developement comes from the close relationships he has made within first high, which shows that he also has the capacity to have heartfelt feelings towards others. And Mayumi is one of the characters he's gotten closest to the most. Other future events in the novels show that she and even Honoka, still have a slight chance, but Tatsuya needs to be able to obtain the emotional capacity to be able to fall for someone first, before the dilemma can be end lol.
My Queens

Apr 23, 2017 1:26 AM

Feb 2015
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What Will It Take for You to Quit Anime? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Yesterday

56 by DesuMaiden »»
49 seconds ago

» who was your first/best anime waifu?

Coldsp33d - 8 hours ago

21 by notPara »»
2 minutes ago

» What exactly are the perks of having waifu?

SgtBateMan - 9 hours ago

32 by DesuMaiden »»
4 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9082 by HulkTySSJ2 »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Beach episode, hot spring episode or pool episode?

Absurdo_N - 2 hours ago

20 by Lucifrost »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.