Forum Settings
Forums

Why anime tend to ruin everything in the end ???

New
Dec 25, 2016 7:55 PM

Mar 2016
I just finished watching 2nd Season of Owari no Seraph and i´m really mad right now!
I don´t get why so many good anime tend to "invent" at the last episodes, ex: Owari no Seraph, Mirai Nikki...
If the anime/manga is getting really good why do they need to complicate?!
In Mirai Nikki they started with that thing off "travelling in time" that become the anime really confusing (they fixed the bad ending in the OVA), and in Owari no Seraph they just invent some "angel god" sh*t instead of the human vs. vampires war!!!
Sorry guys for this post, but i was so hyped for the final of Owari no Seraph (because it was getting really cool) and i´m really dissapointed, they just ruined in the end...
yousandroDec 25, 2016 7:59 PM

If you watched 13 Reasons Why in 13 hours in a row (like me) you got my respect !
Dec 25, 2016 7:56 PM

Feb 2013
youd better go and read the manga goyim
Dec 25, 2016 8:45 PM

Feb 2015
OP, you make it seem like it's that easy, why don't you go ahead and try being the storyboard/key animator/whatever for the last EP?
Dec 25, 2016 8:48 PM

Oct 2012
Jokes aside, I've yet to see an anime where everything was good except the ending. I tend to naively think 'bad' endings stem from the viewer not getting the destined shipping pair they were after, namely from romance anime that I've not really dived into.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Dec 25, 2016 8:54 PM

Sep 2014
Dunno what you're talking about Seraph tbh. The seraph elements were there from the start. Imo endings are pretty crucial to a storyline and so if not done right then they affect the entire experience.
Dec 25, 2016 8:55 PM

Sep 2014
Shoryu said:
Jokes aside, I've yet to see an anime where everything was good except the ending. I tend to naively think 'bad' endings stem from the viewer not getting the destined shipping pair they were after, namely from romance anime that I've not really dived into.

Anime adaptations which go for an original ending seem to have bad endings usually. Also I thought Eden of the East for pretty good expect for the ending.
Dec 25, 2016 8:56 PM

Jan 2015
You have high expectation on awful series, I guess that's why..

la critique de l'intention pure
Dec 25, 2016 9:04 PM

Oct 2012
ambrose7 said:
Shoryu said:

Anime adaptations which go for an original ending seem to have bad endings usually. Also I thought Eden of the East for pretty good expect for the ending.

I'll give you that actually.

I forget I'm not a manga reader at times, so there's perhaps some things I'm blind to that a manga reader would notice that I wouldn't.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Dec 25, 2016 9:13 PM

Nov 2009
Yes, it's a popular (and good) practice to step up the epicness in the ending.
I haven't seen Owari no Seraph, but the ending of Mirai Nikki was good. Especially with the OVA.

More topics from this board

» Best Trap Character in Anime? ( 1 2 )

GoatPieceLuffy - 4 hours ago

74 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
5 minutes ago

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - Apr 25

32 by Kenzolo-folk »»
12 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

76 by Bandulf »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Favorite Beater in anime

Catalano - 2 hours ago

4 by Zettaiken »»
16 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

37 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
48 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.