Forum Settings
Forums

What do you think of the animes airing for next year?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 25, 2016 10:27 AM
Jul 2018
All I know is I'm gonna need to stock up on Crystal Pepsi to watch FLCL S2.
Dec 25, 2016 10:29 AM

Sep 2016
It'll be fine, there are lots of promising sequels and movies but I'm just hoping the new animes will be alright aswell.
Dec 25, 2016 10:31 AM

Sep 2014
I will probably enjoy the minority of the shows released (mostly sequels of shows I loved b4. [Showa genroku rakugo] and such) but I won't be bothered to watch most of the shows. its prolly shit anyways.

I will get orgasm watching few shows, but all in all. prolly another 2016 worth of shit.
Dec 25, 2016 12:55 PM

Aug 2010
FanteHS said:
oryouohagi said:
I'm pretty positive about the incoming year to be honest. There are some really decent shows lined up, it might be the pinacle of the 2010' years.
i strongly doubt it will be better than 2011

We will see soon anyways. It might just be better
Dec 25, 2016 1:18 PM

Nov 2016
I think that I´m happy I´m getting a 2 season of Shingeki no Kyojin after so freaking long and it´s nice that one punch man is getting a 2 season as well which is a surprise considering that it is a MADHOUSE anime.
Dec 25, 2016 1:21 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
minaroyu said:
They seem pretty decent but some of them I'm kinda concerned about

Yea because ppl don't say this everytime, right?

Anyway, I have my lineup of moe, harem and ecchi, so I'm good
Dec 25, 2016 10:57 PM
Feb 2014
Nyron said:
r17v1 said:

Dont compare aot with the likes of kabeneri. Im not saying kabeneri is bad but its nothing when compared to aot

Kabaneri is a great show with incredible art direction that does literally everything better than AoT

AoT is bleach, with some more violence
I like how the anime tries is best to make the manga good. But the source material will forever hinder it.

aot has better story, plot twists, better mystery, better reasoning, more devloped characters, cooler character, more intense, more thrilling. AOT is a godlike anime when compared to kabeneri. There ios a reason why ppl r so hyped up about aot s2. What u think doesnt matter. what matters is what most ppl thinks. An anime is made in order to impress as much ppl as they can. They rnt made to impress just u. And i think its clear that majority considers aot to be a better show or else it wouldn't be the most anticipated anime of 2017 and its manga(despite having horrible art) wouldnt sell so much. While its true different ppl have different taste but the taste of minority never matters.
Dec 26, 2016 3:17 AM

Apr 2015
The majority will find it slightly better then 2016.
I'll find it to be just on par.

I do have pretty high hopes for Fate/Extra and the final Kizumonogatari film.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» New anime fans have an extreme inferiority complex and huge beef with older fans

EastIndiaCompany - 16 seconds ago

0 by EastIndiaCompany »»
16 seconds ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Apr 25

72 by Toooooooooohru »»
1 minute ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

40 by APolygons2 »»
3 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

36 by Tropisch »»
4 minutes ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - 2 hours ago

12 by Shizuna »»
6 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.