Bio:
Picture: optional
JkuiJul 25, 2010 5:12 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 16, 2010 8:56 AM
Feb 2010
Name: Karin
Year: 10th grade
Bio: She live alone.. she is the trouble maker.. before she become a delinquent student, she is a nice person.. but, after her father try to kill her since she was 13 years old..from that time, she tried to make people mad or sad.. sometimes, when she is alone.. she will remember the past and start to tears..
Picture:
Rinami-chanJul 21, 2010 7:33 AM
Feb 25, 2010 5:53 PM

Sep 2009
Approved
Mar 20, 2010 9:49 AM

Jul 2009
name: alice
year: 2 year
bio: lives by herself
likes to eat (especially sweets) doesn't like annoying people....
sometimes goes in trouble...
picture:
ange-sanMar 20, 2010 9:57 AM
Apr 24, 2010 7:31 PM

Sep 2009
Approved
Apr 24, 2010 7:54 PM

Sep 2009
Name: Alice Shiina
Year: second year of high school
Bio: a part of the disciplinary committee even though she always lets the students get away because they "dont interest her". has a very twisted personality. one minuet shes all poker-faced, the next shes all happy and starts acting childish
Picture: optional
JkuiJun 26, 2010 11:24 AM
Apr 25, 2010 6:28 AM

Mar 2010
Name : Harima -kun
Year :2nd year HS
Bio :A deliquent who loves to draw manga....And Tenma-chan!!!!!
Tall ,wearing sunglasses and have a mustache.......
Picture :
Youmi Academy ID's :

Apr 26, 2010 5:37 AM

Jul 2009
Name: Yumi Sawada
Year: 2nd year
Bio:a girl who like to skipping class and also strong... she is good at sport and music.. especialy guitar...She love to say "Such a troublesome"..
Picture:
AngelHanaSep 29, 2010 7:58 AM

signature set credited to Bunnyama

「No human has ever been whole. 」
Apr 27, 2010 11:54 AM

Sep 2009
_TsUnAXbUrnEr_: Approved

TheAnimeLover: Approved

i really dont know why im approving since its basically a no rule school......
May 13, 2010 4:30 AM

Feb 2009
Name: Kurouda Masato
Year: 3rd year
Bio: guy who skips alot and always gets in fights with my wooden sword (only till i can buy a real one.).
Picture:
May 13, 2010 5:39 AM

Nov 2009
Name: Rayne Wadsworth
Year: second year
Bio: a known delinquent from his previous school... has gotten into trouble in ordinary schools he has entered that's why his parents decided to enroll him in the delinquent school... does not belong to any gangs, but he has always been recruited by gang members because of his strength and wit..
Picture:
May 29, 2010 3:51 AM

May 2010
Name: Kaito Hiratsuki
Year: 2nd year
Bio: a cold person.. lazy to get know about people.. He is always skipping class and do whatever trouble that he want.. he loves to be alone (or we said that a loner) He a little friendly with Yumi..
picture:
_Rei_Oct 17, 2010 7:40 AM
Jun 2, 2010 11:58 PM

Dec 2009
Name: Haine Otomiya
Year: 2nd Year
Bio: His real father sold her and now living with the Otomiya's family. She was a former ''Yanki'' or young delinquent
Picture:

''Friends are like Mornings, You may be sharing with them only a few hours of the day. But you know that they will always be there tomorrow, the next day... and the day after Forever'' :)
Jun 3, 2010 1:18 AM

Aug 2009
name:haruka suzumiya
year:3rd year high school
bio: a shy timid girl
pic..
Jun 3, 2010 1:44 AM

Nov 2009
Name: Furukawa Aki
Year: 2nd year of Highschool
Bio: A totall tomboy, who like skiping class, and playing pranks on the teachers and the principle. She is strong and she hangs out with guy friends. She likes to obsserve things around her as well as write about them. She is smart but she dosen't care about school so peole don't think she is very smart at all. She smokes & she likes sporst, specialy; Kendo, judo, basketball & archery.
Picture: *comong soon*
Jun 3, 2010 10:34 PM

Nov 2009
Name : Pyon - kun
Year : 2yr high school
Bio : Well~ is just an average guy who love anime so much and become addicted with it
can't stop watching anime even for 1 day, espesially ecchi anime :D
picture :

Jun 3, 2010 11:51 PM

May 2010
Name : Karasuma, Oji
Year : 2yr high school
Bio :I like curry .
picture :
Jun 4, 2010 7:20 AM

Dec 2009
Name: Vespera Dymphna
[Nicknamed: The Evil Mad Hatteress]
Year: 2nd Year.

Bio: She was born into a highly unstable household. Her father was a drunk and would beat all his children, sometimes used the two youngers (which was her and her baby brother) for satanic sacrifices when he couldn't find anyone. Her mother was a psychopath, a dangerous woman that had been in the institution when her little brother was two. Her older sister was a prositute on the streets and older brother a druggy. Her younger brother was the worst treated besides herself, and the one to inheriet most of her mother's unstableness. When she was thirteen she had suffered from a mental breakdown in the girls bathroom killing three others.

She had been in the mental rehabilitation center until she was 15, going to school, normal school was a bore in her opinion and she soon found herself stirring up games that endangered peoples lives and there sanity. She was thus dubbed the Evil Mad Hatteress. She was enrolled in the delinquent school after nearly killing another student in her twisted little mind games.

She loves to twist peoples emotions, mess with their minds and watch them squirm in situations beyond that of the normal sanity levels. She hates being reminded of her family and having to take her pills to keep herself somewhat sane. She quite, almost too quite and creepy to people around her. Showing up when you least expect her. She doesn't care for people's safety much less her own and can be very violent when she is ticked off. Sometimes resulting in instant death for the player.

Picture:

Okay.. I think I over did it a little bit.. curse oai for such. Sorry just tell me if I need to change anything. 'ducks under table.'

Jun 8, 2010 6:00 AM

Jan 2010
Name: Chu
Year: 2nd year of high school
Bio: Chu is a verry sweet girl and she always messing around with her best friend (Chii)
just like Chii she doesnt have any familymembers
Chii is like her sister

Chu`s almost always sleepy
and sleeps in class

Picture:
MizzchuJun 8, 2010 6:43 AM
Jun 8, 2010 6:20 AM

Dec 2009
Name: Chii
Year: 1st year of high school
Bio: Chii has no parents, sibling or other family. The only person she completely trusts is her best friend Chu, who is like a sister to her. (person above) She doesn't remebers her real name. She takes classes with a 2nd year class, cuz she wants to be with Chu.
She doesn't cares one bit about good grades. Or about anything that had to do with school.
Picture:
SoraChiistarJun 8, 2010 7:11 AM
夏光と永遠の空   ~ 青空が好き!~
Jun 19, 2010 1:08 PM

Jun 2010
Name: kanama-san
Year :2nd year HS
Bio : she hates girly girls and things and shes always has gottin into trouble. she dosnt really like vilonce but fights when she haves to.shes always hyper and happy
Picture :
http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/angelvsdevil_2008/punk.jpg
hells_daughterJun 19, 2010 1:14 PM
ill drag u to hell
Jun 27, 2010 10:42 PM

Sep 2009
ok, from this point on, all creations are approved unless they are just absolutely ridiculous where its plain obvious
JkuiJul 6, 2010 1:48 PM
Jul 4, 2010 1:05 AM

Dec 2008
Name: Ferris Levinstein
True Name: (Unknown)
Year: 3rd year-----(for now)
info:he was a member of giorgetti family since when he finish his high school at the age of 17 yrs old.he is a half filipino half french.he was born in the philippines but for unknown reason,he went to paris when he was 20 yrs old.
ferris finish his studies there at the age of 21 years old.he finds a job there by the help of hi friends for over 3 years.
Inspite of hi youthful,handsome,kind and good appearance,no one expected that his a good,smart,brilliant,coold-blooded hit man of giorgetti mafia family.he solve alot of cases by changing his real name just to do his job,earning money by killing criminals,and his also the one who's responsible of the death of the boos of one of there rival family...
when he was 26 yrs old.he decided to go back to philippines to visit his family,but he found out that they are dead,murdered in there own house after two years when he left philippines..
now,he went to japan,as he and the whole giorgetti family suspected that the responsible of the death of ferris's family are the yakuza's as a revenge of the death of there boss.
he enrolled him self in one of the high school there in japan as a cover for his identity..he also changed his name ,age, and also his personality.

Bio:he was good at school and he also plays the violin.he is silent,genius and smart.
his always spending his time inside the library reading books with his laptop computer.he also has a dog and most of his free time with his friends.
all of the student knows that ferris is just 18 years old and no one knows who are his parents and where they are.
hes mysterious and sometimes his talking to someone on his phone in french.
Picture:
kirbydepaz123Jul 4, 2010 1:09 AM

Jul 5, 2010 2:54 AM
Jul 2010
Name:Yuko Nami
Year:2nd year of high school
Bio:she has no family but she has a best fren which is a little kitten..she loves animal and she is veri cheerful in anyway..she doesn't have much fren as she is quite shy..wat she hates was the scenery of dead of his father murder by other family name ..Kina Gorli which she is now with her best fren revenging on..
Jul 8, 2010 4:14 PM
Oct 2009
Name: Fae
Year: 9th
Bio: Is an orphan.. and only remebers her first name she is very troublesome when mad.. which is almost always
Picture: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/192/f/d/Random_anime_girl____by_Shivawolf1.jpg
Jul 17, 2010 9:23 PM

Nov 2009
Name: Ace
Year: 1st year of high school
Bio: Is an orphan and loves to make troubles
Picture:

Jul 23, 2010 5:49 PM

Jun 2010
Name: Rebelcia
Year: Teacher
Bio: Mean teacher, hate other teachers, has a Whip, like evil student
Picture:
Jul 23, 2010 9:53 PM

Oct 2009
name:alexis kurasu
year:teacher
bio:shes a skilled singer that quit a POPULAR METAL BAND skilled at gautuar and drums too a million that skips out out on fame to teach kids music likes to smoke
picture:
Jul 31, 2010 1:27 PM

Jun 2010
Name: meo
Year: first
Bio:my father is the leder of a gang and my mother was a rich women she died when i was young and my father said i had to have a better live so he sent me off to god knows where than i got stuck in this stupied school (i secretly work as a maid for a really rich person)
Picture:
im a little wacky
but im good to my friends
so ill kick anyone a** if they hurt u
IM SERIOUS
Sep 24, 2010 8:24 PM

Aug 2010
Name: akira
Year :1st year
Bio : akira is a very unusual charactor. she is mysterious and emotion less but only if she is unsure of u. if anyone ever gets close to her she might show her cute childish side. but she is very far from the world as we know it. her parents both did suicide because they thought she was a monster no one ever came near her either and the only friend she had betraied her. all she has now is her little "sister",niko,. sometimes niko wonders off randomly. also if akira feels threten by anything she goes into attake mood
race:9 tailed fox demon
personality:split personality.cold and emothionless. and childish
Picture :
ill drag you to hell
Oct 2, 2010 2:10 PM

Sep 2010
Name: Miru Kimura
Year: History Teacher
Bio: Miru is the History Teacher. Aloof, calm and snarky is an ex-Yankee Leader known in the past as 'The Ox' (a nickname she highly depistes). She always seems to have a poker face on and doesn't care much about others. She is also a very good fighter through she holds back on attacking, using her fan (which she always carries with her) as her main weapon. She dresses very casual for a teacher.
Picture: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20teacher/Goddess-of-the-Light/Anime%20girl/Nerd.jpg?o=102
"In Romania the wife needs to tolerate her husband. The husband needs to tolerate his wife. Their house being a house of tolerance."

"Does something like this write in there?"

"Posibly, how am I supposed to know?"
Oct 6, 2010 7:05 PM

Aug 2010
Name: eric
Year :1st year
Bio :family abanded him.he dosnt like to come to reality though he does pay attition to it. he always carries a sword with him and he lives in his own world*
personality:clumsy. spaced out,and stupied
Picture :
*spaces out*
Nov 12, 2010 8:47 PM
Oct 2010
Name: Mitsuki
Year: Second
Bio: Grew up as an orphan and has been living alone since then. Has had and unknown accident at her last school, and was sent to this school because of bad behavior. Model student and has good grades. Plays violin and tennis.
Picture:
Nov 18, 2010 4:49 AM

May 2010
a twin of ange-san???? o.O
Dec 14, 2010 12:46 AM

Aug 2009
Name: Miku Fujiwara
Year: 1st Year
Bio: Miku hates girly things and she like to fight with boys (when the boys talking bad stuff about her)but she in love with another boy. She is hyper and friendly. All girls like her but the boys hate her.Miku hate boys because when she was a small child, all the boys made a joke to her. She likes to play basketball.
Picture:
Jan 16, 2011 7:23 PM

Jan 2011
Name: Sora Rousseau (she goes only by 'Sora'')
Year: 1st year
Bio:
-Background: Rich half french bad girl who ran away from home to live with her half-brother who came out of an affair their mother had. He is in a rock band called 'MAZE' and is very popular in the sketchy neighborhood they live in.
-School: The first day, everyone saw her as an innocent 1st year, but when one of the "elite" cocky guys tried to flirt with her, she punched him in the gut so hard he passed out. From that day onwards she was known as "The Mistress". She created a group of close friends who vary from 1st years to 3rd years, and together their called "Pluto" the god of death because "Pluto" was made up of the most beautiful, smart, athletic, musically talented people the school has ever seen but the all share one trait, they are all the worst of the worst. They hate for a reason not for sport. And they all kick ass.
Relationship: In a lovely reverse harem while she likes one of her brothers friends.
Personality: Loves her friends, good with guys until they aren't just 'friends' with her, cute, looked up to as a beauty/fighting icon.
Best Friend: Ryou

Boy She likes: Kei

Picture:
UKyunJan 16, 2011 7:46 PM
Minami wrote ^^
Jan 17, 2011 12:38 PM
Oct 2010
Name: rwary
Year: 2th
Bio:lives with older brother,since i was 4 1/2, because of mother being in rehab and absent father. bin kicked out of 2 other schools and really hates teachers.
Picture:
at my last school...skipping..

new school
badtz-maruJun 11, 2011 7:09 PM
May 8, 2011 1:46 PM

Jan 2011
Name: mizuki
Year :2nd
Bio : wild and crazy when she wants to be but really sly and quiet. family died but somehow was raised by a gangster. likea to belive shes one of the guys so she dosnt like guys or anything girly. always causing trouble and leaving a trail of destoried things because she is really strong
Picture :
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t267/kagome728/Girls/punk3.jpg
MIZUKI IS....AWOSME!!!
question of the day: r u scared of that spider on ur wall why or why not?
Aug 27, 2016 1:20 PM
Mar 2016
Name: Koyuki Izumi.
Year:9th grade
Bio: A bookworm girl who loves manga just as much as books. Loves cats, sweets and dresses.
Pic:
Aug 27, 2016 1:22 PM
Mar 2016
Pic:{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
}
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Library

Rinami-chan - May 2, 2010

42 by NoirAhren7768 »»
Aug 27, 2016 1:25 PM

» Classroom ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jkui - Apr 24, 2010

198 by Flameking »»
Mar 13, 2012 5:42 PM

» Disciplinary Committee Office

Jkui - May 13, 2010

10 by Rinami-chan »»
Jul 23, 2011 9:41 AM

» Bathroom- Male

Jkui - Jun 18, 2010

3 by hibaricloud »»
Dec 22, 2010 1:55 AM

» Cafeteria ( 1 2 )

Rinami-chan - Apr 25, 2010

66 by hibaricloud »»
Dec 22, 2010 1:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.