Forum Settings
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 5, 2016 7:01 AM
Sep 2016
seriously!! Now I miss it even more...
I really wish a third season or at least some oav concluding the series with dignity...

Until now, I don't know if consciously or not, I have not seen a single episode of Gi(a)rlish Number and Qualidea Code,
but I think I did it because I feel a little betrayed by Wataru Watari, because first made me fall in love with Yahari ... and then threw it away without finishing it...

So, I decided!
until the day when I will see a worthy end for Yahari,
until the day he will show a bit of respect for his readers

BOYCOTT!!!
Nov 5, 2016 7:13 AM

Apr 2016
This thread will bring us third season of Yahari i am sure of it....
Nov 5, 2016 10:18 AM

Dec 2014
yes yes yes.... I all ears

third season
third season
third season

third season
third season
Nov 5, 2016 10:23 AM

Feb 2013
And what are you going to do about it, you only said that you want another season, but if there won't be another one what will you do?
Nov 5, 2016 10:50 AM

Jul 2013
^ I believe when OVA is released,there is more of a chance a 3rd season will be available. The question is how long will we have to wait before it gets announced
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2016 11:23 AM

Oct 2014
The question I need an answer to is when will people who have half assed knowledge about the series stop making such threads? There is NO way a third season can be made since everything canon has been adapted. Get it? You may boycott this OVA since it's an adaptation of .5 LN volume so it really doesnt matter.

The real wait will always be for volume 12 of the LN which is still yet to release anytime soon.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
Nov 5, 2016 11:28 AM
Jul 2018
Iizbakaokay said:
The question I need an answer to is when will people who have half assed knowledge about the series stop making such threads? There is NO way a third season can be made since everything canon has been adapted. Get it? You may boycott this OVA since it's an adaptation of .5 LN volume so it really doesnt matter.

The real wait will always be for volume 12 of the LN which is still yet to release anytime soon.

Are you a monster, why are you so harsh on them? Let them dream pl0x to get a 3rd season someday in distant future we all know we won't ever get vol 12 anyway
Nov 5, 2016 12:00 PM

Oct 2014
Frostbytes said:
Iizbakaokay said:

Are you a monster, why are you so harsh on them? Let them dream pl0x to get a 3rd season someday in distant future we all know we won't ever get vol 12 anyway
Is this consolation or rubbing salt on a wound? I cannot decide.
Nov 5, 2016 1:41 PM
Sep 2016
Let me clarify.

I don't really need an end in the anime-form, I really hope it is an end of the story.
Also because until now the anime is adapted from novels, so to have OVA, movie or season... the damn "Volume 12" is needed!
And since the author seems to have bored with the story that brought him so much fame ... maybe it's better that he will close it in one volume.

What makes me feel bad is to see the author of a work that I love, leave it unfinished, and work on other projects ... personally I feel betrayed.

IMHO
Nov 5, 2016 1:57 PM

Dec 2015
Hard to make a third season when there's no further material to adapt in the first place... Unless you want the series to go into shitty filler territory, which is something I'll pass on.
Nov 17, 2016 11:13 AM

Dec 2014
BOYCOTT DAMN IT BOYCOTT!!!

Nov 29, 2017 7:27 AM
Mar 2017
nottescura said:
seriously!! Now I miss it even more...
I really wish a third season or at least some oav concluding the series with dignity...

Until now, I don't know if consciously or not, I have not seen a single episode of Gi(a)rlish Number and Qualidea Code,
but I think I did it because I feel a little betrayed by Wataru Watari, because first made me fall in love with Yahari ... and then threw it away without finishing it...

So, I decided!
until the day when I will see a worthy end for Yahari,
until the day he will show a bit of respect for his readers

BOYCOTT!!!

don't worry Qualidea code sucks in my opinion, total waste of time....
Nov 29, 2017 7:37 AM

Dec 2015
Lmao this thread is hilarious. You're the one losing out OP on whatever show you don't watch.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 26, 2019 10:47 PM

Dec 2018
Iizbakaokay said:

Suuuper old thread but I just stumbled across it and feel compelled to comment.

1. No need to be a condescending ass any time you want to make a point.

2. Your point isn’t even right. Many times has an anime finished BEFORE its source material did, it’s called an anime original ending and it happens a fair amount.

3. Bam, season 3 is here fam.
Lolicons are scum.
BABYMETAL is more metal than Metallica.
Naruto is objectively the best anime ever.
HxH 99' is decent. HxH 11' is bad.
Mar 27, 2019 5:20 AM

Oct 2014
Hokage_Jason said:
Iizbakaokay said:

2. Your point isn’t even right. Many times has an anime finished BEFORE its source material did, it’s called an anime original ending and it happens a fair amount.

Thanks for the bait.
Jun 22, 2019 11:40 PM
Aug 2018
Iizbakaokay said:
Hokage_Jason said:

Thanks for the bait.

Bait? s3 was announced
But that's just like... my opinion... man
Jun 23, 2019 1:37 AM

Oct 2014
LeftBlank said:
Iizbakaokay said:
Thanks for the bait.

Bait? s3 was announced

My original post was in November 2016. At that point, there was nothing left to adapt. Volume 11 was the last volume and if you're aware of how much a lazy bum Wataru actually is and the number of delays in the promised penultimate volume 12 the general consensus was that all hope is lost. He also made the absurd promise of releasing two volumes at a time.

In fact, Wataru was then mostly indulging his time promoting OreGairu merchandise and working on another series called Giarlish Number. I am not gonna bother and post the number of times GaGaGa Bunko had to delay and disappoint the fans in general.

Volume 12 was officially released Septemer 2018 making fans wait for 2 years. Fan translations for vol 12 and 13 have just been out around 3 months back. With all this history, I hope you can grasp what an avid oregairu was going through at that time.

I've written too much for a series that's milking fans now and I rest my fingers.
Jun 23, 2019 1:42 AM
Aug 2018
Iizbakaokay said:
LeftBlank said:

Bait? s3 was announced

My original post was in November 2016. At that point, there was nothing left to adapt. Volume 11 was the last volume and if you're aware of how much a lazy bum Wataru actually is and the number of delays in the promised penultimate volume 12 the general consensus was that all hope is lost. He also made the absurd promise of releasing two volumes at a time.

In fact, Wataru was then mostly indulging his time promoting OreGairu merchandise and working on another series called Giarlish Number. I am not gonna bother and post the number of times GaGaGa Bunko had to delay and disappoint the fans in general.

Volume 12 was officially released Septemer 2018 making fans wait for 2 years. Fan translations for vol 12 and 13 have just been out around 3 months back. With all this history, I hope you can grasp what an avid oregairu was going through at that time.

I've written too much for a series that's milking fans now and I rest my fingers.
The post I quoted was dated Mar 27, it didnt say the year so I assumed 2019. I guess we weren't on the same page or something because Im completely lost since I thought you were saying "bait" because you thought the post about s3 was a fake.
Jun 23, 2019 1:49 AM

Oct 2014
LeftBlank said:
Iizbakaokay said:

The post I quoted was dated Mar 27, it didnt say the year so I assumed 2019. I guess we weren't on the same page or something because Im completely lost since I thought you were saying "bait" because you thought the post about s3 was a fake.
I think you don't understand the meaning of the word original. The post I made on March 27 was a reply to the person named "Hokage_Jason" who quoted my 2016 original post only to scold me for being an ass. I personally don't mind being called an ass neither do I want to engage in a sludge fest so I aptly avoided his bait. In no sense, I meant to say that season 3 is not happening. So if you're thinking I am completely aloof to the current ongoings in the oregairu franchise then you're incorrect. It's just that its been a long time and I don't care to bother too much nowadays.
Jun 23, 2019 1:52 AM
Aug 2018
Iizbakaokay said:
LeftBlank said:
I think you don't understand the meaning of the word original. The post I made on March 27 was a reply to the person named "Hokage_Jason" who quoted my 2016 original post only to scold me for being an ass. I personally don't mind being called an ass neither do I want to engage in a sludge fest so I aptly avoided his bait. In no sense, I meant to say that season 3 is not happening. So if you're thinking I am completely aloof to the current ongoings in the oregairu franchise then you're incorrect. It's just that its been a long time and I don't care to bother too much nowadays.
Okay that clears things up, that was the other thing I thought you were referencing as bait but I wasn't sure. Thanks for the response.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku OVA Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Iizy - Oct 25, 2016

314 by nanajp »»
Dec 7, 2023 11:53 PM

» Will there be season 3

ZALRAN - Jan 15, 2017

11 by Komacchi »»
Jan 20, 2022 3:21 PM

» Does the new Oregairu Zoku OVA take place before or after the last episode of season 2?

RintarouRintarou - Oct 31, 2016

4 by Jose07 »»
Mar 12, 2017 1:39 PM

» PV

kr055 - Aug 19, 2016

42 by Veone »»
Oct 25, 2016 11:18 AM

» Is this canon?

R_TF - Sep 18, 2016

4 by Raydnt »»
Sep 23, 2016 10:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.