Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2016 12:00 PM

Jul 2016
Hello to all of you guys, I recently started my journey into the brave world of Anime and Mangas so I decided to finally gather some courage and say hello to all of you wonderful (or maybe Evil) people out here.

Name: Aryaan but friends call me by my middle name which is Aaron.
Location: Born and Raised in India but will be moving to USA permanently from next year. Originally was supposed to move in with my girlfriend from Canada but she passed away 9 months ago - I have been heartbroken and quite down for the past few months but I will be moving there either way. However after that incident in my life, I have become somewhat of a recluse and I spend most of my time doing Art and reading books. I recently decided that I should start watching Animes as I remembered watching quite a few shows during my childhood years and while I was moving forward with Animes, I thought I might as well read Mangas along the way. For animes, I started with Highschool DxD as it was recommended to me by some perverted friends of mine but in the end I have to say it, I stayed past the Oppai and actually enjoyed the story so much that I have watched the Subbed and Dubbed version 3 times already and recently finished reading all 20 Light Novel volumes of it. On the Manga side I remember finding GE Good Ending a few years back, after reading a few chapters I saw that it was still an ongoing project back than so I stopped reading. After trying to find it hard, since I forgot the name I finally managed to find it again this month and I have to say it is probably the best story I've had read in a while. It was beautifully written and absolutely brilliant. I own an App development company, so I get quite a lot of time to spend and do what I want - so to get ideas and read up on some beautiful stories that has been written this past decade, I have decided to explore this beautiful world and I hope I make some awesome new friends from here along the way.
What I expect: New Friends, Some awesome recommendations in both Animes and Manga categories, specially in the Romance segment if possible because instead of moving forward I had been reminiscing about my past and what could have been with the person I lost and cared so much about. Maybe watching some beautiful Romance Animes and reading awesome love stories in Mangas would help me push back to life and that there is still more for me to explore out there.

I am sorry that my introduction is a sad one, I usually am a fun person who loves to make jokes and all that stuff. Hopefully if you guys are kind with me and stick around - you will see that other side of me. So Thank You once again and I look forward to making some new friends.

~ Witcher Aaron.
Jul 27, 2016 12:06 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Well damn. :/
Sorry for your loss.

Anyway, welcome to MAL and i hope you'll be having fun here!
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jul 27, 2016 12:08 PM

Jul 2012
Well at least your young, welcome to MAL!
Jul 27, 2016 1:10 PM

May 2015
I hope you find what you're looking for and more. I like some romantic comedy anime if that interests you.
Jul 27, 2016 6:39 PM

Mar 2010
Sorry for your loss

Welcome to MAL, witcher
Jul 28, 2016 12:53 AM

Jan 2013
Sorry for your loss! :c

Welcome to MAL though! ^^
Jul 28, 2016 2:44 AM

Nov 2015
You must suck at playing Geralt if your romantic experiences have been this sad. Shame.
Jul 28, 2016 2:47 AM

Jul 2013
welcome to the forumsssssssssss

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Jul 28, 2016 5:43 AM

Sep 2014
Welcome to MAL! I'm sorry for your loss.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time here~
Jul 28, 2016 5:47 AM
Jul 2018
Nice wall, attention seeker.
Jul 28, 2016 10:05 AM
Jul 2016
Welcome and I love High School DXD and I am hoping to play Witcher
Jul 28, 2016 11:48 AM

Jul 2016
Everyone Thank You for welcoming me into the community. I have taken my time to individually say thanks to each and every one of you and I hope we can be friends and get some awesome recommendations from you guys/girls into the animes/mangas that I should be watching/reading.

Feel free to drop a message anytime, I look forward to getting to know all of you.

~ Witcher A
Aug 1, 2016 3:59 AM

Jun 2015
Welcome to MyAnimeList and Forums (:
Hope you enjoy :)
Join >> Asian Anime Lovers Club <<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2016 7:04 PM

Dec 2011
Welcome to MAL,
If you would like to bond over anime, I wouldn't mind at all.
You can comment or msg me anytime.

Also, if you are into anime roleplaying,
You should check out Rorupurei: http://rorupurei.com/

More topics from this board

» Yo!

ASHLEY-HOT-SHOT - 8 hours ago

5 by MeguSae38 »»
16 minutes ago

» Hiya everyone!

Kazeninjaryu1 - 12 hours ago

5 by MeguSae38 »»
17 minutes ago

» Hi I'm french and I love animes and manga and I search people with same taste !!!

SparklyBee4907 - Apr 30

2 by Serafos »»
Yesterday, 6:23 AM

» Hey there!

weenbeans - May 2

7 by loligoth666 »»
May 3, 2:38 AM

» Hello, thought I'd introduce myself

ZakuF_ - May 1

6 by Azuchi »»
May 2, 7:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.