Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 27, 2016 10:23 PM
Nov 2011
Answer honestly

What above all other things do you think is the greatest crime against your fellow man?
1. To deceive someone
2. To sacrifice someone
3. To steal from someone

You have been commanded by your king to create a magic potion. What kind of potion do you create?
1. Poison
2. A wealth potion
3. An immortality potion

It is difficult to rule those with ideas different from your own. What do you yourself look most for in a leader?
1. Compassion
2. Self respect
3. A sense of justice

It is almost impossible to find a perfect mate. Which of the following do you most look for in a partner?
1. Tenderness
2. Purity
3. Physical beauty

What do you think is the best way to pull together and rule people with different hopes and ideals?
1. Military force
2. Religion
3. Leadership and charisma

You are standing in front of a mirror which shows your best trait. What is shown in the mirror?
1. Physical strength
2. Mental strength
3. Moral strength

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jun 27, 2016 10:30 PM

Jan 2014
None of the above (murder)
None of the above (aphrodisiac)
None of the above (logic & reason)
None of the above (@SnugglyWhuggly)
None of the above (good governance)
None of the above (I have no good traits)
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Jun 27, 2016 10:36 PM

Jul 2015
Pretty open ended, but I guess, 2,2,2,3,3,2
Jun 27, 2016 10:48 PM

Jan 2013
Of what you have specifically listed as my options I'd go with these:

To deceive someone
An immortality potion
Compassion
Tenderness
Leadership and charisma
Moral strength

Although I myself would probably opt for different answers.
EDIT: What is this for exactly? I am genuinely curious.
Jun 27, 2016 10:55 PM

Mar 2008
To sacrifice someone. I interpret this to also include betrayal and abandonment. It's just wrong.

Depends on what kind of king but wealth is the safest bet if they would share it among the people

Compassion but with a sense of justice

Tenderness I guess or purity if it means pure of heart which is related

Leadership and charisma

I don't know. Maybe moral but my morals are not normal.
Jun 27, 2016 11:08 PM

Jan 2009
2. To sacrifice someone
2. A wealth potion
3. A sense of justice
1. Tenderness
3. Moral strength

im not actually a highly moral person though
Jun 27, 2016 11:33 PM

Sep 2009
What above all other things do you think is the greatest crime against your fellow man?
1. To deceive someone
2. To sacrifice someone
3. To steal from someone

You have been commanded by your king to create a magic potion. What kind of potion do you create?
1. Poison
2. A wealth potion
3. An immortality potion

It is difficult to rule those with ideas different from your own. What do you yourself look most for in a leader?
1. Compassion
2. Self respect
3. A sense of justice

It is almost impossible to find a perfect mate. Which of the following do you most look for in a partner?
1. Tenderness
2. Purity
3. Physical beauty

What do you think is the best way to pull together and rule people with different hopes and ideals?
1. Military force
2. Religion

You are standing in front of a mirror which shows your best trait. What is shown in the mirror?
1. Physical strength
2. Mental strength
3. Moral strength
Jun 28, 2016 12:36 AM

Mar 2015
Well, I got to say.....

Jun 28, 2016 9:51 AM

Oct 2015
2. To sacrifice someone (not that I think any of them are the 'greatest crime')
2. A wealth potion
1. Compassion
1. Tenderness (you are my perfect mate though, bb)
1. I would say physical strength, but I have none
If you're reading this, then you be should banana the one often to effectively die apples through convergence, autism plus unicorns.
Jun 28, 2016 10:05 AM

Jun 2015
Deceive
Immortality
Compassion
Tenderness
Leadership and charisma
Mental strength
Jun 28, 2016 10:13 AM

Jun 2013
what above all other things do you think is the greatest crime against your fellow man?
2. to sacrifice someone (I'm assuming this is without the person's consent)

you have been commanded by your king to create a magic potion. what kind of potion do you create?
2. a wealth potion

it is difficult to rule those with ideas different from your own. what do you yourself look most for in a leader?
1. compassion

it is almost impossible to find a perfect mate. which of the following do you most look for in a partner?
1. tenderness

what do you think is the best way to pull together and rule people with different hopes and ideals?
3. leadership and charisma

you are standing in front of a mirror which shows your best trait. what is shown in the mirror?
3. moral strength

Jun 28, 2016 10:23 AM

Jun 2016
1. To deceive someone

1. Poison

2. Self respect

3. Physical beauty

2. Mental strength

what is the point of this? just for fun?
Scream!
Jun 28, 2016 11:45 AM

May 2016
Considering the options: 2, 3, 1, 1, 1, 3.
Jun 28, 2016 8:57 PM

Feb 2016
1. To deceive someone
2. To sacrifice someone
3. To steal from someone

1. Poison
2. A wealth potion
3. An immortality potion
Note: It kinda depends on what the potion is being used for and why I was asked to do it etc... but I'll just go with poison lol because the question is pretty open ended/vague.

1. Compassion
2. Self respect
3. A sense of justice

1. Tenderness
2. Purity
3. Physical beauty

1. Military force
2. Religion

1. Physical strength
2. Mental strength
3. Moral strength

I answered as honestly as I could, you're welcome bruh.
Jun 29, 2016 12:20 AM

Jun 2015
1) 1. To deceive someone

2) 1. Poison

3) 1. Compassion

4) 1. Tenderness

5) 1. Military force

6) 1. Physical strength
Jun 29, 2016 6:03 AM

Jun 2016
3,1,1,1,3,2 if I had to choose though I'd love to add some extra options to some of these.
Jun 29, 2016 6:22 AM

Aug 2013
2. To sacrifice someone

2. A wealth potion

3. A sense of justice

1. Tenderness

2. Religion

3. Moral strength
Jun 29, 2016 6:25 AM

Apr 2016
1.Sacrifice

2.Immortality

3.Compassion

4.Tenderness

5.Both military and leadership honestly. No one choice will work.

6.Mental
Jun 29, 2016 8:28 AM

Nov 2008

3. To steal from someone

3. An immortality potion

3. A sense of justice

2. Purity

2. Mental strength
Jun 29, 2016 10:18 PM

Oct 2015

To sacrifice someone

An immortality potion

1. Compassion

I like being single but I guess Tenderness.

Leadership and charisma

Mental strength
Jun 30, 2016 12:39 AM

Jan 2016
To Deceive someone
Poison
Compassion
Tenderness
Leadership and Charisma, but that's rather utopian.
None of the above
Jun 30, 2016 1:38 AM

Jun 2015
1. To Sacrifice someone
2. Poison
3. Compassion
4. Tenderness
5. Leadership and Charisma (though I don't think its very much possible, someone like tat need to change themselves very much to be a leader)
6. None of the above.

set by secret santa ; thank you! ily ♥️
Jun 30, 2016 2:46 PM

Apr 2010
Thread locke

Mal isn't a place to do your homework.
Thread locked for simple listing which is against the board rules.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Apr 24

31 by tsukareru »»
26 minutes ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

64 by LoveYourEyes »»
36 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 2 hours ago

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
41 minutes ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

29 by DesuMaiden »»
59 minutes ago

» What's the most illegal thing you've ever done? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Mar 15

51 by DesuMaiden »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.