New
Jun 25, 2016 8:15 PM
Jun 2016
Any anime you've liked

-put in order of more than one
-include brief description
Jun 25, 2016 8:44 PM

Jan 2016
I have two romance and one action anime recommendations for you. I hope you'll like it. Anyway, it's really worth your time watching all 3 of them.

1) Romeo x Juliet - (This is my first liked romance anime. This is an anime adaptation from one of Shakespeare's works. The introduction of the story is lovely and is quite mesmerizing. It's a present tale that revolves around the past life of Romeo's and Juliet's family. But if you're into a mature-styled anime, this series has some quite tragic truths and a sad (but still okay) ending.)

2) Bokura ga Ita - (This one is my second favorite romance anime. Not-your-so-everyday high school romance story about a certain girl and a boy. The characters might be loveable and hateable sometime but trust me, in the end you will definitely fell in love with the overall situation faced by the main characters themselves. This series has a great and cutey-like atmosphere in it. For the growing character traits, this is the series of the realistic romance that you must watch.)

3) Hamatora: The Animation - (This is the last one and is an action-supernatural anime series. In some kind of situations, this series might be a bit generic but it's actually going with the flow of the plot. This story is set in Yokohama, Japan which tells about a detective agency called "Hamatora" which has been created by two male detectives. This detective agency actually runs at a certain cafe named, "Cafe Nowhere" which takes task from a certain people in solving a certain mystery. This series is quite entertaining and enjoyable most of the times but there are also some of situations that also required a tragic past of a certain character regarding their supernatural power. It's also quite confusing most of the times for some certain reasons but in the end there are also some reasons being revealed to clean a certain nonsense issue.)

[P.S: Hamatora: The Animation has a second season which is known as, "Re:␣Hamatora. So, you should watch both of them.]
Jun 25, 2016 8:48 PM
Jun 2016
Iorisu said:
I have two romance and one action anime recommendations for you. I hope you'll like it. Anyway, it's really worth your time watching all 3 of them.

1) Romeo x Juliet - (This is my first liked romance anime. This is an anime adaptation from one of Shakespeare's works. The introduction of the story is lovely and is quite mesmerizing. It's a present tale that revolves around the past life of Romeo's and Juliet's family. But if you're into a mature-styled anime, this series has some quite tragic truths and a sad (but still okay) ending.)

2) Bokura ga Ita - (This one is my second favorite romance anime. Not-your-so-everyday high school romance story about a certain girl and a boy. The characters might be loveable and hateable sometime but trust me, in the end you will definitely fell in love with the overall situation faced by the main characters themselves. This series has a great and cutey-like atmosphere in it. For the growing character traits, this is the series of the realistic romance that you must watch.)

3) Hamatora: The Animation - (This is the last one and is an action-supernatural anime series. In some kind of situations, this series might be a bit generic but it's actually going with the flow of the plot. This story is set in Yokohama, Japan which tells about a detective agency called "Hamatora" which has been created by two male detectives. This detective agency actually runs at a certain cafe named, "Cafe Nowhere" which takes task from a certain people in solving a certain mystery. This series is quite entertaining and enjoyable most of the times but there are also some of situations that also required a tragic past of a certain character regarding their supernatural power. It's also quite confusing most of the times for some certain reasons but in the end there are also some reasons being revealed to clean a certain nonsense issue.)

[P.S: Hamatora: The Animation has a second season which is known as, "Re:␣Hamatora. So, you should watch both of them.]
Thanks so much I appreciate the amount of work you put into your post. I look forward to watching all 3. ✌
Jun 25, 2016 10:23 PM

Jan 2015
Well I might have a few reccomendations for you...

-Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Tales of a boy whom is no good. One day a hitman appears in his home to tutor him to be a mafia boss. The first 15 episodes si quite slow because they were daily life arc before a huge burst of actions came along...

-Assasination Classroom
The 3-E or formally known End Class of Kunugigaoka had been tasked to kill a yellow octopus like creature that moves at Mach 20 before their graduation to prevent the earth from being destroyed.

-Ao no Exorcist
Tell of a young boy name Rin that didn't realizes that he inherited Satan's power and journey in becoming an exorcist.

-Chihayafuru
Karuta @ hyakunin isshu. Dwell in the card plays and hint of romance in the anime.

-Denpa Kyoushi
Our teacher is a what.. YD? About a teacher that couldn't do anything that he didn't want to do... Totally fun to watch the students reaction...

-GATE
A gate appears in Ginza and brought upon an army from another world. Watch as the JSDF fight to protect Japan and explore the land beyond the gate.

-Log Horizon
Millions trapped in the game Elder Tales. Watch Shiroe and the gang as they fight to rescue their friends and try to live a better life in the game...

-Hyouka
A groul of students from the classics literature club run around the school and solve many mysteries together.

-La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia
Story of a vigilante group that protects the island. Stroll through their daily life of each member of the Arcana Famiglia.

-Nurarihyon no Mago
1/4 youkai,3/4 human. Watch Rikuo as he lives as human by day and youkai by night...

Well that's a few. If you want more check my anime list and profiles...

Jun 26, 2016 1:48 AM

Mar 2016
1) Steins;Gate - best time travel story, great characters, mystery, interesting plot. (if you are impatient first half of the show may seems boring to you, but don't drop it)
2) Clannad: After story - best romance\drama that actually goes behind first kiss and high-school.
3) Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - great adventure, story, characters, drama,comedy, bad-ass and everything putted well together. (original Fullmetal Alchemist is not so good but if you will ever want to watch it, watch it before brotherhood)

This is my only 3 10/10 so far, all are different and great.

More topics from this board

» Any anime with a despicable/contemptible villain?

Gfralp - 56 minutes ago

0 by Gfralp »»
56 minutes ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

6 by RaiYou »»
2 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
6 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

20 by windyshadow »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.