Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 30, 2016 1:31 PM

Feb 2016
General random curiosity thread.
Questions;

1. Who is your top favorite One Piece admiral (and why)?
2. Do you think your favorite admiral is also the best admiral in One Piece?
3. Which admiral/s would you like to see more of in future episodes (as I currently type the series is on episode 743)?
4. BTW (for a sense of perspective on your choice & reasoning), what episode are you currently on?

PS: List of One Piece admirals- for "who's who", see this link (contains pics and detailed info on current One Piece admirals): http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Marines .

Current order of One Piece admirals;

Fleet Admiral;

Sakazuki (Akainu)

Admirals;

Kizaru (Borsalino)
Fujitora (Issho)
Ryokugyu

Vice Admirals;

Tsuru
John Giant
Comil
Momonga
Onigumo
Doberman
Strawberry
Yamakaji
Lacroix
Ronse
Stainless
Mozambia
Cancer
Dalmatian
Bastille
Smoker
Maynard

Rear Admirals;

Kadar
Sicily
Catacombo
Hina
May 31, 2016 2:30 AM

Mar 2014

Akainu. Because he looks badass, has an epic DF and is an excellent written character.

Yes. Because he actually gets shit done and doesn't fail with his duties.

3. Which admiral/s would you like to see more of in future episodes (as I currently type the series is on episode 743)?

Ryokugyo, since we've yet to see him, and eventually Coby when he finally becomes an admiral.

4. BTW (for a sense of perspective on your choice & reasoning), what episode are you currently on?

Up-to-date.
May 31, 2016 3:21 AM
Jul 2012

Monkey D Garp. because he is a badass grandpa.

imo yes, as a marine soldier he is probably one of the worst since as long as none of his superiors is watching he always lets luffy go, probably not what a proper marine should do.

Garp, since it is always super fun when he shows up, its like an extra luffy but with beard! and of course future Coby.

Up-to-date.
May 31, 2016 10:45 AM

Feb 2016

I haven't actually voted yet because I can't decide at the moment between Smoker and Issho.

(I am also quite fond of Bastille).

Neither are. I like Issho a lot but despite being incredibly powerful he gambles with people's lives. On the other hand while Smoker has a strong sense of duty and acts decisively, he is not nearly as powerful as Issho is.

I would like to see more of Tsuru. I am very intrigued by her and I bet she has a lot of interesting stories about her history. I am hoping we will see more of Tsuru in One Piece as the Dressrosa Arc meets its finale (she is on the scene at least) but nothing of course is assured.

There are also a lot of other One Piece admirals who have yet to influence the story much (and are quite mysterious characters).

Episode 743.
May 31, 2016 11:09 AM
Jan 2014

Akainu. Because Absolute justice ftw. He is a badass, is focused always on what needs to be done and is a monster in combat. Personally I think that his absolute justice and how he enforces it isn't exactly right and he can be a hypocrite sometimes, but whatever he does, he does with such conviction that you have to like him. Still, his flawed ideals with the before mentioned quality are also one of the reasons I like him.

So far Akainu's achievements have been more than that of others.

Akainu.

Up to date(manga).
SNSConnectionMay 31, 2016 11:15 AM
May 31, 2016 8:48 PM

Aug 2012

Smo-yan. Because he cares so much for his G-5 subordinates and respects them, not treat them like disposable tools. Always thinking rationally, willing to team up with his archenemies if situation demands, and he's no longer driven by marines' bloodlust to catch pirates like he used to be.

Yes. He should become one of Admiral because he knew "true" justice, never abused his position, and did not blindly following orders. He's benevolent and didn't want to sacrifice innocent people for self-interests unlike any other.

Smo-yan, Hina, Tsuru, Ryokugyu (because I knew nothing about him), Sakazuki, Kuzan (is he still count?) and Momonga.

Jun 1, 2016 8:32 PM

Jan 2014
1. Kizaru is my favourite Admiral. His trolling is top notch, and his non-chalance just makes him a joy to watch. I also love his abilities. He's so OP, he has to be toned down.

2. Yes, naturally.

3. Kizaru, it's been a while.

4. Episode 739.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 845 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

19 by FedeMetal »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 843 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

16 by FedeMetal »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 842 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

20 by FedeMetal »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 402 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishmael - May 24, 2009

82 by gannoncannon55 »»
Today, 12:28 AM

Poll: » One Piece Episode 401 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishmael - May 16, 2009

73 by gannoncannon55 »»
Today, 12:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.