Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 27, 2016 1:59 PM
Sep 2015
I just thought about this, but would there happen to be an anime out there whose story is that of a girl who likes this guy in the beginning of the show, confronts and confesses to home, gets rejected, is heartbroken, is comforted by another guys who's her friend, and then she starts noticing him? I know that's pretty specific, so if there's anything that's remotely close to that, that's fine too.
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Puddintane?status=7&order=4&order2=0

•"Akane's really a nice girl, she's just a violent maniac"- Kisume

•"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child.
When I became a man, I put aside childish things."- The Apostle Paul, (quoted in Ghost in the Shell)

May 27, 2016 2:11 PM

Dec 2014
Lov Com had kind of a similar premise. the two main characters hated each other... but after their love was rejected they started to notice one another
May 27, 2016 2:12 PM
Sep 2015
ibraheem234 said:
Lov Com had kind of a similar premise. the two main characters hated each other... but after their love was rejected they started to notice one another
Darn, I've already seen that one. Thanks for the help though

•"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child.
When I became a man, I put aside childish things."- The Apostle Paul, (quoted in Ghost in the Shell)

May 27, 2016 2:16 PM

Dec 2014
mmmm what about Golden time... in it the girl gets rejected by a boy and starts dating his friend

also Toradora is also on the same premise
May 27, 2016 2:18 PM
Sep 2015
ibraheem234 said:
mmmm what about Golden time... in it the girl gets rejected by a boy and starts dating his friend

also Toradora is also on the same premise
Toradora I've seen and It's one of my very favorites. I never finished Golden Time, must get on that sometime soon.

May 27, 2016 2:19 PM

Dec 2014
for me the classic for kim ni todoke.......
May 27, 2016 2:32 PM
Sep 2015
ibraheem234 said:
for me the classic for kim ni todoke.......
I've seen that too, it's pretty good. But technically the guy she's rejected by is the same she ends up with in the end.

May 27, 2016 2:34 PM

Mar 2016
Ooh, I've got a perfect one! Akatsuki no Yona. It's kind of a reverse harem but only really romance with one of the guys, the one who helped her through heartbreak from another guy.

I also second Golden Time :)

More topics from this board

» Any anime with a despicable/contemptible villain?

Gfralp - 43 minutes ago

0 by Gfralp »»
43 minutes ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

6 by RaiYou »»
2 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
5 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

20 by windyshadow »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.