Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 25, 2016 3:35 PM

Jul 2012
Hey guys, me and my buddy Jordan just got done with the second part of our emotional anime scenes video. We don't have really any experience on youtube so we're looking to get more feedback and see how we can improve our channel and videos. Check our MAL accounts to see if we've watched something that you're interested in us covering. Thank you fellow MAL users for your time! :)

Jordan's Mal: http://myanimelist.net/profile/JordanTrevino

Both of our tastes are very different so we'll be able to cover a wide range of different anime/manga.

Our Videos

MrLiefMay 25, 2016 3:39 PM
May 25, 2016 4:21 PM

May 2016
I loved it! Give it some time, I'm betting part 2 will also go viral!
May 25, 2016 4:37 PM

Jul 2012
PlanetNamek said:
I loved it! Give it some time, I'm betting part 2 will also go viral!

Thank you very much! Let me know if there's anyway we can improve! I'll make sure to check out your channel as well.
May 25, 2016 5:38 PM

May 2016
Hey cool thanks man. Only advice would be make more videos XD
May 25, 2016 6:13 PM

Nov 2015
Good videos.. keep it up. I will say that you might be too close to the microphone and that when the slide comes up for what you're about to show it gets a little too spoilery. I understand at the beginning you said there would be spoilers but for what? I don't know if a show I haven't seen yet is in the video lol. This is avoided by if you were to change the slides from "Show name-- what happens in the scene" to either only showing the show name or having the 'scene title' on it's own slide or MUCH smaller text. Like for
If you just put the title of the show than the people who have seen the show will still understand the context but the people who haven't seen that particular show just now have become aware that he dies. See what I'm saying? I don't particularly care about that show or some spoilers in general (which is why I went passed the warning at the beginning) but I can see how somebody might get mad at that. Imo all you should do is put the show's name on the slide or put the scene's title smaller or on it's own slide to prevent flack coming back your way lol. Everything else is good though keep it up.

edit: Jumped the gun a bit... you fixed most of my problem in part 2 lol.
GabagoolMay 25, 2016 6:18 PM
May 26, 2016 5:32 AM

Jul 2012
Gabagool said:

Thank you for the feedback this was something we were trying to improve on in part 2. Let me know if you noticed any other issues that we didn't correct in part 2! :)

More topics from this board

» English essay

Jeycopp - Feb 3, 2015

12 by JeanParcks »»
49 minutes ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

362 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 11:56 AM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Yesterday, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Apr 24

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Apr 24, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Apr 24, 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.