Forum Settings
Forums

Did anime open your thoughts up about Hentai?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 1, 2016 12:35 AM

Mar 2016
It is the other way around for me. Hentai got me into anime.
May 1, 2016 12:41 AM

Apr 2014
No, it's more like hentai opened up my thoughts about life.
May 1, 2016 12:59 AM

Jun 2008
Yes.

Anime is the gateway drug...

Anime ---> Ecchi anime ---> Hentai anime ---> shooting up behind an alley cuz you need a bigger high.

Anime. Not. Even. Once.
May 1, 2016 3:33 PM

Dec 2014
I've never been interested in hentai to begin with.

In addition, isn't hentai just a type of anime? It's like asking if playing video games opens your mind up on First Person Shooters. Doesn't make any sense in my opinion.
May 1, 2016 5:16 PM

Jan 2016
Burger-Meister said:
I've never been interested in hentai to begin with.

In addition, isn't hentai just a type of anime? It's like asking if playing video games opens your mind up on First Person Shooters. Doesn't make any sense in my opinion.

You are somewhat correct. But there is no mistaking Hentai(genitals exposed pretty much states that alone with full on sex)
May 2, 2016 3:43 AM

Sep 2015
Roy said:
Hentai? Not so much.. yaoi? HELL YIS

Oh finally I found someone like me here :'D
May 2, 2016 3:46 AM
Dec 2015
"Yes monster/rape/NTR/loli for days" ~ isn't loli illegal in alot of western countries? don't hate me for the killjoy
May 2, 2016 5:03 AM

Jun 2014
Afropanda202 said:
"Yes monster/rape/NTR/loli for days" ~ isn't loli illegal in alot of western countries? don't hate me for the killjoy

From what I've found, it's kind of a grey area if it's animated.
May 2, 2016 6:11 AM

Jan 2016
twilight42 said:
Afropanda202 said:

I would say it's a huge grey area honestly as it's exactly what you think it is sometimes. Especiallyin manga kinda disturbing if think about it but after all it is fiction and no real persons are hurt in anyway.
May 2, 2016 7:45 AM
Dec 2015
twilight42 said:
Afropanda202 said:

that's not gonna help when the FBI (insert your country equivalent task force) starts banging on your door and labeling you a predator for life. gray legal area's are to be avoided at all costs or they will end up fucking you hard. (atleast that's my 2 cent)
May 2, 2016 9:37 AM

Jan 2016
Afropanda202 said:
twilight42 said:

that's not gonna help when the FBI (insert your country equivalent task force) starts banging on your door and labeling you a predator for life. gray legal area's are to be avoided at all costs or they will end up fucking you hard. (atleast that's my 2 cent)

I would hope they would spend their time/funds on real CP traffickers but I understand how it can be looked at from the outside. It's a grey area for sure and it can go either way.
May 2, 2016 9:38 AM
Mar 2016
Afropanda202 said:
"Yes monster/rape/NTR/loli for days" ~ isn't loli illegal in alot of western countries?

Isn't it still under debate? Iirc its not decided yet?
May 2, 2016 9:42 AM

Jan 2016
To be honest, I didn't know about anime when I watched my first hentai... I'm a perverted fu*k and I like oppais, but I don't really watch Hentai... Ecchi fills everything in
May 2, 2016 9:49 AM
Dec 2015
jh1h1h said:
Afropanda202 said:
"Yes monster/rape/NTR/loli for days" ~ isn't loli illegal in alot of western countries?

some countries banned it outright, better look up your local laws before you rub one out on those loli's i guess?

May 2, 2016 10:21 AM

Jan 2016
jh1h1h said:
Afropanda202 said:

I just read a few articles on wiki about this, it seems there are so many different case in different states and a tons of variations of each law that it's both legal and illegal. It's up to whatever your local cyber crime unit is ready to prosecute you for. Kinda scary what they consider to be crimes after reading all that. Glad I am not a loli guy, I prefer the older ladies.
May 2, 2016 4:32 PM
Dec 2015
Maverick-sama said:
jh1h1h said:

I just read a few articles on wiki about this, it seems there are so many different case in different states and a tons of variations of each law that it's both legal and illegal. It's up to whatever your local cyber crime unit is ready to prosecute you for. Kinda scary what they consider to be crimes after reading all that. Glad I am not a loli guy, I prefer the older ladies.

it's a bit too much of gray area, for example the dutch law, a child needs to see the difference between real and fake, okay, so CGI is that illegal or legal? ah well, the best thing would be for the lolicons to just straight up go to the cops/feds and ask em if it's legal i guess?
May 2, 2016 5:12 PM

Jan 2016
Afropanda202 said:
Maverick-sama said:

it's a bit too much of gray area, for example the dutch law, a child needs to see the difference between real and fake, okay, so CGI is that illegal or legal? ah well, the best thing would be for the lolicons to just straight up go to the cops/feds and ask em if it's legal i guess?

As outrageous as that sounds its about the safest bet.
May 2, 2016 5:54 PM
Dec 2015
[quote=Maverick-sama message=45858799][quote=Afropanda202 message=45858276][quote=Maverick-sama message=45853379]
jh1h1h said:
Afropanda202 said:
dutch law, a child needs to see the difference between real and fake, okay, so CGI is that illegal or legal? ah well, the best thing would be for the lolicons to just straight up go to the cops/feds and ask em if it's legal i guess?

As outrageous as that sounds its about the safest bet.

Wondering how many lolicons are here just like; oh shit that wasn't legal? Ah well we're getting (a bit) sidetracked with the legal stuff
May 2, 2016 6:08 PM
Apr 2015
If anything, anime gives me more materials to look out for while browsing hentai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 3, 2016 7:35 AM
Ribbit

May 2015
Hentai is just "Ecchi Level 2" to me. Had it not been for anime, I would never have opened up to it. So yea, anime has opened me up to it indeed.
May 4, 2016 6:40 AM

Apr 2016
For sure, it starts with a simple thought, "I wonder what that character looks like naked" and from there you just get sucked in lol
May 4, 2016 6:45 AM

Mar 2015
On the contrary, OP, hentai imo might just be the perfect gateway anime genre. Think about it, mainstream audiences like sex, hentai has sex...
May 4, 2016 6:53 AM
Aug 2015
im more into the soft core hentai

insert any harem hentai "that doesn't have rape"
May 4, 2016 7:08 AM

Jan 2016
OneTrueEmiya said:
On the contrary, OP, hentai imo might just be the perfect gateway anime genre. Think about it, mainstream audiences like sex, hentai has sex...

There are a few animes that I have scene that are borderline hentai, outside of the graphic sex scenes(no junk exposed) the shows were actually good.

I believe it could work either way. I think people that haven't seen Anime and catch a hentai flick might be more inclined to watch reg anime too.
May 4, 2016 7:11 AM

Mar 2015
Maverick-sama said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

There are a few animes that I have scene that are borderline hentai, outside of the graphic sex scenes(no junk exposed) the shows were actually good.

I believe it could work either way. I think people that haven't seen Anime and catch a hentai flick might be more inclined to watch reg anime too.

True, it works both ways. Hentai admittedly is a great place to start; plot can only get better from there, so there'd be fewer disappointments along the way.
May 4, 2016 7:27 AM

Nov 2009
> Did anime open your thoughts up about Hentai?
Yes, I only tried hentai after I started being attracted to anime girls. Well, I learned about hentai a lot later than I started being attracted to anime girls, so it might not be the reason.

Afropanda202 said:
twilight42 said:

If a cop tries to arrest me for a thoughtcrime, I'm going to kill him, take his stuff, and go on to kill politicians I hate. Freedom is worth dying for.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream? ( 1 2 )

BroDa2545 - Apr 16

50 by Horshu »»
44 seconds ago

» Why Are Anime Males sooo.... Scared? ( 1 2 )

Tay098 - Feb 12, 2020

56 by Horshu »»
2 minutes ago

» Is anime just more honest about it's intent than western media?

Spunkert - 4 minutes ago

0 by Spunkert »»
4 minutes ago

» Describe an anime in a funny way.

NOTAGLOWIE - Mar 2, 2022

35 by FanofAction »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 2 hours ago

17 by LoveYourEyes »»
6 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.