Forum Settings
Forums
The Devil Is a Part-Timer! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 19, 2016 8:45 AM

Jan 2013
It's amazing how little it seems to be moving in terms of plot, but it actually does big jumps in each new volume. While building up for future volumes.

First of all, Alas Ramus, cute as always.

Now, I was surprised as much as they were when they heard that THAT landlord had a niece (or relatives at all). With all that happened (involving this niece of her) leads to that she might be part of the Sephira of the Tree of Life, hell, I do think she is one. But what about the landlord then?

Well, that aside, we finally got to see some movement on the demons side. It was interesting to see them, and to know a little more about them (licenses to ride Wyverns? Those demons sure are civilised). Though that didn't end how I was expecting it. But more importantly, looks like the humans of Ente Isla are divided among them, or rather, the islands, dunno if they will act soon (by soon, I mean the next volume), since I at least would like to see more about those Sophia's, so if they could hold off their dispute for a little it would be good for me.

Also, the prologue was a bit misleading, and it wasn't really touched, maybe it's connected to the epilogue, but the events that happened during this volume didn't had anything to do with the beginning...
Jun 20, 2016 7:06 AM

Aug 2014
Alas Ramus continues being simply adorable <3 Emi, aswell, is somehow increasing in that department!

The landlords niece was interesting so to say, especially loved their initial expectations for her xD Well can't blame them after that...picture of the landlord for them to be scared at first.
Especially interested in her magical ability and how she is aware of Emi, Maou & the others true identity while also being really strong.

The demon side finally made a move, which was nice. But to think Olba had been starting internal conflict before going after Emi is quite the surprise, didn't think his mischievous behavior went that far back. The epilogue was really interesting though...Civil War, huh? I wonder how Emi & Co will deal with this problem, especially considering what is being fought for.

More topics from this board

» The Devil is a Part-timer! light novels finally end… but author receives death threats ( 1 2 )

Sakuta002766 - Aug 8, 2020

77 by SPIDEY_rockzzzzz »»
Mar 18, 8:41 AM

» What happened to emi?

Weebhpk - Aug 3, 2023

1 by Andasen »»
Oct 31, 2023 6:54 AM

» Where do I start reading LN?

Masshiroi - Sep 29, 2023

2 by Masshiroi »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:39 AM

» Sequel announced

MegamiRem - Aug 18, 2023

0 by MegamiRem »»
Aug 18, 2023 7:36 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Chapter 1 Discussion

pp813 - Apr 22, 2013

2 by UsagiNoLotie »»
Jul 28, 2023 9:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.