Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 6, 2010 2:29 AM

Dec 2008
Do not post in other topics until I approve your character.

Username:
Name:
Nickname:
Age: (Any age you'll like but I prefer Highschool ages.)
Bio: (I don’t want one liners for this, a paragraph will be find.)
Personality:
Where you Live: (East, West, North, South…..Izumo Inn possibly?)
Appearance:
kirzel034Jan 8, 2010 6:23 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 8, 2010 8:50 AM
Jul 2018
Approved
Username: Claude
Name: Amatsu, Jiro
Nickname: Arumajiro! (Armadillo)

Bio: Jiro Amatsu is a 18-year-old college student who is working hard for his entrance exam for the University, majoring in Sociology. As an only child, he lost his mother at birth and has been brought up solely by a caring father who has taught him much about life and people. He is named Jiro because he was supposed to be his late mother's second child. She had aborted her first son because it had been a result of a miscarriage following an accident related to the first Sekirei battles. Since he is not local, he would be staying in a rented apartment alone and would only return at the end of each semester to visit his father.

Personality: Gentle, but also hardworking and playful. Jiro is a thoughtful person who is exceptionally insightful when it comes to people, but tend to keep his opinions to himself. One of his aims as an undergraduate is to finally find a girlfriend. Jiro enjoys cooking and is particularly skilled at Italian cuisine. He is also a half marathon runner. He has also heard of the local cosplay scene but knows too little people in it to fully appreciate the scene.

Likes: Burgers, jogging, reading, listening to Jazz music. He is also attracted to girls who are...well endowed.
Dislikes: Self-centered, egoistic people.
Where you Live: North
Appearance:
removed-userJan 19, 2011 8:30 AM
Jan 9, 2010 5:18 AM

Jun 2009
Approved
Username: Brandonboon
Name: Brandon
Nickname: BB
Bio: i'll come up with it later ^^ i'm no good with Bio's so i need to think of one

Personality: Gentle, smart, cool, short tempered, he will tell people the truth no matter how much it hurts them ^^
Dislikes: annoying people, self- centered people, hot dogs, small dogs, cats

Appearance:
x_Brandon_xJan 14, 2010 4:52 AM
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Jan 9, 2010 9:39 AM

Dec 2008
Approved
Username:Dark_magician
Name:Kenshi
Nickname:the blind one
Bio: since i was young i was trained in the shoalin temples learning all the styles as well the monks at the temples were my family for i had lost my mother to cancer and my father was never around after my moms death they sent me from home to home in china so i ran to the temple to become a monk
Personality:friendly but very deadly
Dislikes:evil
Where you Live: east
Appearance:profile
kirzel034Jan 9, 2010 7:24 PM
come now u must die
Jan 9, 2010 10:34 AM

Dec 2008
Approved
Username: Sandsam
Name: Sakamoto,Masahiro
Bio: When he was just a child he was abused by his parents for having failed grades at school and know his grades arent failing and he lives on his own in a apartment
Personality: Smart and good at cooking
Dislikes: annoying people, over confident people and being late for exams
Where you Live: East
Appearance:
kirzel034Jan 9, 2010 7:27 PM

Jan 9, 2010 7:18 PM

Dec 2008
Approved
Username:viper911
Name:Tenshi
Nickname:Angel of death
Bio:growing up he was always pushed to be the best forcing him to learn many different languages and fighting styles so now he hates the idea of losing but cant stand the idea of losing those he cares about even more so he puts his body on the line to make sure it doesnt happen
Personality:easy going and a lil pervy but becomes so serious in a battle
Dislikes:needless killing
Where you Live:hehas a huge mansion in the south
Appearance:
viper911Jan 12, 2010 8:28 AM
Jan 12, 2010 4:00 PM

Sep 2008
Approved
Username:Hime-sama
Name:Shizuku
Nickname:Immortal Princess
Bio:She is a princess of the most powerful family, and loving one. She has couple of siblings, and has an bodyguard. then one day someone betrayed or wanted them died, all died except her and her bodyguard. She was found by another royalty, and they trust a power that no one can have. She was trained, and becomes a skilled swordsman, learn magic, and become someone protector, and she will always care for anyone and keep her promise.
Personality:two-personalty: 1st: thoughtful, sweet, smart, kind-hearted, loving, clumsy. 2nd: arrogant, sarcastic, aristocrat, serious, short-tempered
Dislikes:pointless battles, and hurting anyone she loves
Where you Live: south
Appearance:
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Sep 15, 2010 9:17 AM

Dec 2008
Approved
Username: Irarina
Name: Irea De' Blanc
Nickname: White Songstress
Bio: Irea is from the noble family, De' Blanc. In her school, she is popular for her beauty and voice. So she was called the 'White Songstress' since her hair is so white. She prefers not to show her emotion towards other coz' she doesn't really trust anyone when her best friend betrays her. Apart of that, she is a good adviser and reliable.
Personality: Calm, mature, caring, reliable, emotional
Dislikes: Darkness
Where you live: East
Appearance:
Obi-ChanSep 15, 2010 9:25 AM
Jan 4, 2011 4:03 AM

May 2010
Approved
Username: Paul-Kun
Name: Naoki Tajibana
Nickname: Nao
Bio:he grow up in orphanage.He always guarded the weaker kids there because he just hate abuseing.For some reason his body is extremly durable so he toke advange of it,it helped him alot on his live to help other people.Also in his live he got into alot of fights since he guarded the weaker people so he is always a target of some people that really hate him.So he started to teach from 1 old man how to fight mostly hand to hand combats,karate tai-chi.But then some gang found out his master and killed him.From that time he started to hunt down the gangs in his city.To fighting he useing alot of types of amended fighting gloves he did for himself.Also he found out from the fights when he get really angry his body durable extremly raise up.
Personality: kind,calm,friendly,
Likes: reading,anime,manga,drawing,cooking,cute things but he keep that in secret lol
Dislikes: mean people,fighting for no reason,abuseing,
Occupation: currently working as waiter in saloon and getting rid of drunk guests
Where you Live: West
Appearance:
Obi-ChanJan 4, 2011 1:22 PM
Whats falling from sky is not rain, but tears.
----------------------------------------------------
Everyone laushing to one because he is different,
One laughing to everyone because their all same.
Jan 12, 2011 11:35 AM

Aug 2009
Approved
Username:G95
Name:Kentaro Sanada
Nickname:Kenny
Bio:Borned in the South of Tokyo .He lived in Yokohama for 7 years and now came back to Tokyo to study in Highschool. He wants to become something big and wants ppl to knowdlege him
Personality:He is social and talkative but when comes to love he becomes shy
Dislikes:fast food and coke
Where you Live: South
Appearance:
Obi-ChanJan 12, 2011 8:03 PM
Jan 16, 2011 5:18 AM

Apr 2010
Approved
username:spyro4ever
name:chloe
nickname:cj
bio:She was born in the u.k.Parents died when she was 10.She lived alone in the forest for 3 years before being found.She then lived in a town before coming to high school to learn science and magic.
personility:kind and caring.
Dislikes:annoying people.
where you live:north
appearance:
spyro4everMar 27, 2011 6:13 AM

Jan 18, 2011 9:06 AM
Jan 2011
Ashikabi Skeleton:
Username: 12345Trent8
Name: Trent Darkfoot
Nickname: Seth/Samuel,
Weapon:
12345trent8Mar 6, 2012 8:26 AM
Jan 18, 2011 9:50 AM
Jan 2011
Approved
Name: Misaka Shirobara
Nickname: Mika/Mike/Misa
Bio: Transfer student from America he lives in Tokyo now. In America he was bullied in his younger years and now that he is older he will not tolerate any form of it. He is in high school and it's pretty easy so he hardly ever studies. His mom and dad practically live at work so he mostly lives at home
Personality: He's friendly and loyal to those he becomes friends with. He will protect anyone who seems to be getting bullied,
Dislikes: Broccoli and Bullies
Appearance:
Obi-ChanJan 18, 2011 5:48 PM
Jan 20, 2011 10:49 PM

Nov 2009
Approved
Username:WolfWarrior
Name:Halt
Nickname:none
Bio: He was raised in a wealthy home, but it never felt right for him, so he left. He was home schooled so he has already gone to collage.
Personality:He is kind and a bit of a perv, but is a good person. He might seem nice but is always planing something.
Dislikes:Rude people, and killing for no reason.
Where you Live: South in a cabin.
Appearance:
Obi-ChanJan 21, 2011 1:10 AM
CHECK IT OUT <@^~^@> http://myanimelist.net/profile/WolfWarrior
Random Video (From My Profile) of The Week
Jan 30, 2011 2:13 PM

Nov 2009
APPROVED
Username: ipartynaked13
Name: Lucas
Nickname:
Bio: He is originally from the United States but was sent to live with his Aunt and Uncle as his parents passed away in a car accident. He is an American football player and tends to miss his home. He thinks it sucks here in Japan as he has yet to make friends and spends most of his time playing for his schools club or working at his aunt and uncles curry shop. He longs for some sense of adventure and something to change his mundane life.
Personality: He is rather quiet and reserved a majority of the time. The only time he is truly confident is when he is playing football. The other time he is rather quiet, shy and a bit awkward' He does have a very dry sense of humor and once he opens up he will not stop talking and making jokes.
Likes: He like reading, curry, working out, alternative rock, and comedic movies.
Dislikes: Arrogance, Soccer, and Sea food.
Occupation: Student and part time server at his aunt and uncles curry shop.
Where you Live: East
Appearance:
Legacy9691Jan 30, 2011 7:04 PM
Apr 26, 2011 3:41 PM

Apr 2011
Username:llljkj
Name:kazeku konnen
Nickname:tiny tim
Bio: im a overall lazy person but can exell when i want to.
Personality:kind quiet
Dislikes: asperagus
Where you Live: south
Appearance: tall dark tan black hair small afro
yin yang life jkj
May 2, 2011 12:25 AM
Feb 2011
Username: Thep
Name: Yoshizawa, Shigure
Bio: When he was young, he lived with his family of 4 in the countryside, but has now moved to the city to work. He has a good relationship with his family, but best he has with his sister. He had lived a peacaful life up until now.
Personality: nice, gentle, calm temperament, good at houshould chores.
Dislikes: study, work hard.
Where you Live: North.
Appearance:
ThepMay 2, 2011 12:29 AM
Jun 4, 2011 5:59 PM
Jun 2011
Username: Tondemonaix

Name: Kazume, Taki

Nickname : None

Bio: A regular Teen that's in his last year of Highschool who pretty much was smart at birth he goofs off alot not really caring about what happens to him, He usally just goes to the park or party's he is a straight A person who dosn't care to do a few unrully things here and there. He lives in the north and is a night person who works at a club.

Personality: Fun, caring , Recklessss

Likes: Long nights and somtimes drinking , Bumping into new people

Dislikes: Buzzkills, Rules, somone else getting hurt because of him

Where He lives: North

Apperence http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Anime+boy&view=detail&id=D0E4695784730A26FE654C7812CCA9BA4A5AAAD1&first=0&qpvt=Anime+boy&FORM=IDFRIR
No fear of the Darkness
Jul 20, 2012 6:55 PM

Jul 2012
Username: jeffreyking
Name: takashi
Nickname: none
Bio: just a usual student studies hard, has many friends, takes tae kwon do
Personality: average student basicly
Dislikes: annoying people and people who hate other people for no reason or because of some for of racism
Where you Live: Izumo Inn
Appearance: here is a link

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php%3Ff%3D28%26t%3D766149&docid=DNCxVe1NxZeUXM&imgurl=http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq236/jossvaloylonen/Blog/Takashi_6502.png&w=210&h=250&ei=owsKUOecFIjarAHZpKjHCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=205&vpy=333&dur=2706&hovh=200&hovw=168&tx=64&ty=113&sig=100380922736025907606&page=1&tbnh=165&tbnw=138&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0,i:92" target="_blank">http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=709&tbm=isch&tbnid=fRLsQwj1GM6AaM:&imgrefurl=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php%3Ff%3D28%26t%3D766149&docid=DNCxVe1NxZeUXM&imgurl=http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq236/jossvaloylonen/Blog/Takashi_6502.png&w=210&h=250&ei=owsKUOecFIjarAHZpKjHCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=205&vpy=333&dur=2706&hovh=200&hovw=168&tx=64&ty=113&sig=100380922736025907606&page=1&tbnh=165&tbnw=138&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0,i:92
I don't control or own water and wind. the water and wind own me
Aug 8, 2012 10:43 PM
Aug 2012
Username:Kiro_Dark
Name:Kiro Dark
Nickname: (Don't want to bring up the past)
Bio: Now living life on his own he couldn't really find many reasons to enjoy his days. He would just let each day past, wasted and unwanted but eventually he kicked himself into gear and worked hard, becoming the person he wanted to become. He pciked up his families fighting style and abilities to use certain weapons that he remains untold so to leave as a surprise. He lived his life great till 19 when he started to slow down once again feeling like something was missing from his life. Though now he passed the exams and was attending college for the mean while
Personality: Great story teller, friendly after getting to know, can easily tune people out
Dislikes: Arrogant self centered people, used people only as items
Where you Live: In the unclaimed middle between the north and east
Appearance:Red Hair, Blue ocean eyes. Long red coat, white shirt with a black X going across it, baggy blue jeans and sneakers (will load an image later)

Oct 15, 2013 5:27 AM
Oct 2013
Username: Fergzyy
Name: Akira Mahiru
Nickname:Aki
Weapon: Fists
Bio: Akira grew up with a rough childhood. His dad walked out on him, his mum and his sister when he was only the age of 8. When he was 12, his mum was in a car accident and is in a coma til this day. His sister raised him until she moved away when he was 17, he has been looking after him self since then. This is why he is over protective of people close to him. When he was in high school he was in a boxing club for a few years and has some hand-to-hand combat experiance. He currently goes to collage and is studying a degree to become a lawyer.
Personality: Level-Headed, Over protective
Dislikes: Being bored, tough guys and the dark
Where you Live: An apartment building in the East
Guardian/Owner of that Territory: Not an owner
Appearance: 5'10, Short silver Hair, Blue Eyes, White shirt, Black jeans, Gray shoes
Oct 16, 2013 5:11 PM
Oct 2013
Username: rawr342
Name: Ayane
Nickname:Yame
Bio: She was born in a small town in Japan. She moved to Shinto Teito when she turned 4 then the day she moved there she felt there was something wierd about this place. When she turned 6 years old her parents died in a car accident so her grandmother raised her. After her 10 birthday was over she decided to stop being home schooled and go to public school.Hen her first day was over she came home very happy and told her grandmother all about it. then she turned 17(the rest is decided during RP)
Personality: very hyper and funny, she sings wonderful and has really good talents. But sometimes she gets very nervous.
Dislikes: Loud noises and darkness.
Where you Live: West
Appearance: Short blonde hair, dark green eyes, slightly above average boobs. Usually wears purple T-Shirts, blue jeans, and red flipflops, Average size (slightly shorter).
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Seikirei Skeleton(Topic Close)

kirzel034 - Jan 6, 2010

31 by rawr342 »»
Oct 14, 2013 9:34 PM

» Izumo Inn ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kirzel034 - Jan 6, 2010

384 by jeffreyking »»
Jul 20, 2012 7:09 PM

» Kun's Chocolate Pastry Shop ( 1 2 )

Legacy9691 - Jan 17, 2011

85 by royb20644 »»
Apr 25, 2011 1:09 PM

» Training Ground ( 1 2 )

kirzel034 - Jan 8, 2010

72 by spyro4ever »»
Mar 30, 2011 9:53 AM

» New Tokyo City ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kirzel034 - Jan 13, 2010

772 by Obi-Chan »»
Mar 18, 2011 11:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.