Forum Settings
Forums

Bring Back Anime/Manga List in the Anime/Manga tabs!

New
Feb 17, 2016 11:07 AM

Oct 2013
Before the change, which is nice n all but before that you could just hover your mouse over Anime or Manga tab on the the top left bit and then select the option in drop down menu to view your list of either of em but now I gotta go into my profile and click it instead. So before it just required One click but now it requires 2 clicks

Its not a BIG issue and is extremely easy still lol but it is annoying tbh since it was easier and now I have to do slightly more work just to get to it and it makes no sense for that change to have been made.

Can this be reverted?
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Feb 17, 2016 11:29 AM

Jan 2015
I agree, liked it more that way :(
Feb 17, 2016 3:00 PM

Mar 2010
Yes I have agreed with the way things are being a downgrade. We just had to hover over the tabs.. click once to get to our anime or manga list. Now Its hidden behind a ODD looking icon with dots and we must click on it, then again to get to our list. Either it goes back to the old ways, or the Devs needs to make it hover when we go over the Odd Icon.. that doesn't even look or imply that our lists are hidden there.
RascoFeb 17, 2016 3:05 PM

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 17, 2016 3:39 PM

Oct 2014
The lists are available at the top of the page from the list icon next to the message icon. The fix would be to make it open without having to click it rather than relocating the links.
Feb 17, 2016 4:00 PM

Oct 2013
zombie_pegasus said:
The lists are available at the top of the page from the list icon next to the message icon. The fix would be to make it open without having to click it rather than relocating the links.

:O

8O

da FUUUUQ!? I had no idea LOL!!!!! I guess it's not a problem anymore now lol Thanks for pointing it out! Yh making it drop down just by hovering would be nice.....we is lazy lol
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Feb 17, 2016 4:07 PM

Mar 2010
Thats exactly what I meant by having a ODD Icon.. We have to surprising find out where the list is. This is a huge downgrade that I could easily be vitriolic about it.
And the consensus about how bad it is is apparent. I'll keep being vocal about this until the Devs go insane lol

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 18, 2016 4:54 AM

Apr 2014
zombie_pegasus said:

Yeah, This would help those lazy users.
Haters always gonna hate.
Feb 18, 2016 6:10 AM
Jul 2018
That's why I use bookmarks for my profile, my club, my anime list, my manga list and my layouts thread :).

Feb 18, 2016 6:38 AM

Apr 2014
@Recuvan.
Yeah that's what I do too.
Haters always gonna hate.
Feb 18, 2016 6:46 AM
Jul 2018
Rayzer said:
@Recuvan.
Yeah that's what I do too.

I know it's messy af, but as long as I remember what's where, I'm fine with that :P. Also, I keep everything organised in folders etc. on my PC, but I don't really like the concept of putting everything into folders in the browser.

zombie_pegasus said:

That's a good idea to be honest. That's how all the tabs on MAL work (You know... Anime, Manga, Community)
Feb 18, 2016 8:06 AM

Jun 2008
The thing with these icons is that they look too... official or something. A bell, an envelope and some generic list? That feels like the kind of stuff you would encounter at your job while using business software that works with documents or whatever. Instead, private messages could be two anime characters talking, notifications could be an anime cat with a red mark like here ("stop bothering me!"), and the list stuff... I dunno, just anything that would make it look fun. I know it's tricky to come up with icons that won't end up too goofy, but I think it's something worth trying.
kuchitsuFeb 18, 2016 8:13 AM
Feb 20, 2016 7:49 AM

Sep 2014
No. Current style is more modern and organized for me.

More topics from this board

» Add an option to view (and display) ratings with a 5 star scale (allowing half stars)

Bergioyn - 5 hours ago

0 by Bergioyn »»
5 hours ago

» Add an option to display titles using the Japanese scripts rather than romaji

Thingoln - Jan 1, 2023

15 by onibean »»
Yesterday, 11:58 AM

» forum rules and blogs

leyaf - Yesterday

2 by leyaf »»
Yesterday, 9:22 AM

» way to look further back into history

iikookv_ - Oct 28, 2020

5 by Alexioos95 »»
May 4, 1:24 AM

» Ability to see if an anime has a dub or is subbed

Goblingaming - May 3

0 by Goblingaming »»
May 3, 1:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.