Forum Settings
Forums

[Solved] From which chapter does the anime "Motto to love-ru" pick up from ?

New
Jan 31, 2016 8:29 AM

Aug 2015
Hello Manga readers , I've just started reading to love-ru Manga recently. Wanted to watch the anime too but heard the first season was pretty mediocre and full of fillers. So I directly want to jump to Motto To Love-Ru from the Manga.

So the question is , from which chapter does the 2nd season of the anime begins ? ( so I can read the Manga till then and not miss anything )
Z-DanteJan 31, 2016 9:04 AM
Jan 31, 2016 8:30 AM

Sep 2009
Why not start from the beginning? I mean, it's exclusively about boobs, right? Chapter 1 boobs are the same as chapter xyz boobs.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jan 31, 2016 8:33 AM

Aug 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
Why not start from the beginning? I mean, it's exclusively about boobs, right? Chapter 1 boobs are the same as chapter xyz boobs.
I mean from which chapter does the anime s2 begins. ( I'd start from the first season but as said above , it looks pretty medicore compared to the sequels )
Jan 31, 2016 8:55 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
The problem is you can't really answer this question in an easy way, because the anime skipped a bunch of chapters in-between S1 and S2, and also many episodes weren't adapted in the same order as the manga since they had very little relevance to the story

The first season covers up to chapter 48 I believe. Then the OVAs covers some chapters haphazardly, including the important Trouble Quest arc which is chapters 93-98. Then the very first episode of Motto covers both a story from chapter 49 (right after S1 ended) and one from chapters 87-88 in the same episode for example. So really it's pretty hard to say where to start if you're insisting on switching from manga to anime part-way through

I guess if I was to recommend anything then I would personally say read from the beginning up to chapter 92, then watch the OVAs, then proceed with Motto and on into Darkness. It's probably closest to what you're looking for

And no, you should not skip the OVAs if you do that, or at the very least don't skip OVA 4/5/6 because those are pretty important to the future story since they introduce new characters and stuff

Hope that helped somewhat
Jan 31, 2016 9:03 AM

Aug 2015
HaXXspetten said:
The problem is you can't really answer this question in an easy way, because the anime skipped a bunch of chapters in-between S1 and S2, and also many episodes weren't adapted in the same order as the manga since they had very little relevance to the story

The first season covers up to chapter 48 I believe. Then the OVAs covers some chapters haphazardly, including the important Trouble Quest arc which is chapters 93-98. Then the very first episode of Motto covers both a story from chapter 49 (right after S1 ended) and one from chapters 87-88 in the same episode for example. So really it's pretty hard to say where to start if you're insisting on switching from manga to anime part-way through

I guess if I was to recommend anything then I would personally say read from the beginning up to chapter 92, then watch the OVAs, then proceed with Motto and on into Darkness. It's probably closest to what you're looking for

And no, you should not skip the OVAs if you do that, or at the very least don't skip OVA 4/5/6 because those are pretty important to the future story since they introduce new characters and stuff

Hope that helped somewhat
K. I'll read till chapter 92 then. Thanks for the info

More topics from this board

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Jun 26, 2009

2 by Jonas-K »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Chapter 59 Discussion

rebwaters - Jun 25, 2009

1 by Jonas-K »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Chapter 58 Discussion

rebwaters - Jun 25, 2009

1 by Jonas-K »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Chapter 57 Discussion

rebwaters - Jun 25, 2009

3 by Jonas-K »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Chapter 56 Discussion

rebwaters - Jun 22, 2009

1 by Jonas-K »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.