Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]
Jul 1, 2016 9:42 PM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

"Isn't there a way to lighten his pressure..? I mean..I know he has his own personality but to make things easier for him...to learn how to control himself.." she looked at Wolfram,"I'm sorry, that's a bad idea.." she took out her phone and searched who knows what on the web.
Jul 2, 2016 7:06 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"I am so sorry, I am too exhausted, I can't handle it anymore .. I need to sleep too. I am really, really so sleepy." His eyes seemed exhausted too. "I apologize, I have to let him claim our body. If you are scared, better for you to go now than to deal with him."
Jul 2, 2016 7:51 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

"Didn't I tell you that I wasn't scared? I won't leave...no matter the hardships and fear..I'll always be by your side.So, I can't go anywhere, I want you to trust me.." she replied with a angry yet sad voice.
Jul 2, 2016 7:58 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"I trust you, Manami." He said thankfully, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. For few minutes, he seemed to be sleeping, but suddenly his eyes opened, raging with insane crimson fire He sharply pierced his eyes through her and said "Finally that stupid idiot let me out. Tss." He hissed angrily. "No wonder that I am angry, he is suppressing me every time."
Jul 2, 2016 8:38 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

Manami smiled as Wolfram closed his eyes and "slept". After a while, she continued surfing on the web when Adelheit awakened looking hella pissed off. Manami didn't say a word and just stared at him.
Jul 2, 2016 9:02 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

He stretched his arms. "Feels so good to be the king." He examined her. "I am good, good boy and polite of course, Adelheit, my name, m'lady." He said graciously with dangerous smirk on his face.
Jul 2, 2016 9:59 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

-I see where this is going...Well,two can play that game...- She pretended to blush,"Pll-Please sit b-beside me"
Her First step to her plan was to gain his trust, and by showing him the expression would be a great way.
CynadoJul 3, 2016 7:27 AM
Jul 2, 2016 10:12 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

He hissed at her and bared his sharp teeth. "Stop pretending something, the thing I hate the most is lie, rather be honest." Or I will hurt you. His eyes said. "If you want to win my trust, don't pretend anything, I am aggresive if I notice it." He looked with kitty eyes on her. "And you don't want me to be bad boy, right?" He smiled and took some caramel candies out of pocket. "Want some?"
Jul 2, 2016 6:57 PM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

"There we go...that's what I wanted to see.." she said while taking notes on her phone."And about that hurting me thing. If you do hurt me....you will regret it." she stopped talking for a while.And...I can't eat caramel...
Jul 3, 2016 3:55 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"Huh? You are allergic to caramel? Then what abou menthol?" He calmed down and took menthol candies out of pocket. "What are you doing on that phone?" He asked because he was curious and looked innocent.
Jul 3, 2016 6:50 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

She looked at the menthol candies and took one. She popped one in her mouth,"My close friend told me about this "Pocky Game" I was searching on the web what it was..." she was quiet for a while,"I see..." was all she said,"I brought the pocky before...I want to play it with someone..."-Like Wolfram- She looked over at Adelheit,"Do you wanna play it?" she asked.
Jul 3, 2016 8:24 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"I don't know the game, but you can teach me." He looked interested and faced her with competitive and confident face. "Bring it on!" He was so interested that the black spectal demonic wings appeared on his back.
Jul 3, 2016 8:30 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

Manami was slightly embarrassed, she didn't say anything and just showed her phone to him,it said,"All that is required is one box of Pocky, a long biscuit with chocolate on one end. Two people begin eating one Pocky from each end. The first person whose mouth comes off the Pocky or the other player gets to the middle first loses. If the participants end up kissing, it is a tie." was what was written. She took out one pocky and put it in her mouth an waited Adelheit to grab the other end.
Jul 3, 2016 8:47 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

He read it with smirk on his face and his wings flapped. He smiled and took one of his wings and ripped a part of it. Then he made horns and devil tail out of it. They began glowing with darkness. "Look at me, I am a devil." He laughed, but on the other hand, his torn wing looked sorrowfully. He accepted the challenge by nod and grabbed the othed end of stick by his sharp teeth.
Jul 3, 2016 8:55 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

Manami carefully observed him and he finally grabbed the end of the pocky stick. She closed her eyes and shouted,"Start..!" she was all red in the face showing a little bit of regret but to help someone, she must.
Jul 3, 2016 9:41 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

He wanted to win, so he was super fast and accidentaly end up kissing with her. He smiled. "Oops." He pretended surprise and then leaned to her and kissed her again with burning passion and then calmly sat beside her.
Jul 4, 2016 3:27 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

Manami tried hard to not get in contact with Adelheit's lips but he was too eager to win so he ended up kissing her. She was red all over, even then, Adelheit leaned to her and kissed her AGAIN! She put her head in her hands and sat there, really really embarrassed of her action, she was left speechless.
Jul 4, 2016 6:04 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"You don't have nothing to say?" He looked at her. "You look so desperate. Let me guess what is going in your mind right now." He said little bit angered. "Such a beautiful young girl, popular among the boys. She waited for handsome prince on white horse to treat her like a princess. She imagined her first kiss with someone like that. But yet, she ended up kissed by totally uninteresting guy, freak and strange idiot with one body and two guys inside." He hissed with eyes burning with anger.
Jul 4, 2016 6:53 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

Well what Adelheit said was mostly true but she still didn't say anything. She wished Wolfram was there beside her.
"No..I can't think of that, he needs rest...
she looked over at Adelheit,"That's partly true..." she replied.
Jul 4, 2016 8:53 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"I knew it, you are like everybody else... Everything you told him were only empty words, right? But I won't let you hurt him. He doesn't have anybody, only me and same goes for me. I have only him and I will také care of him" He seemed angry. "For moment, I hoped you are different from them, but you are the same." He hissed again and stand on his feet ready to leave.
Jul 4, 2016 9:23 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

"You seem to care a lot about him...I guess I'm not needed anymore..It's best I don't play any role in his story...I'll move out of his way. Please take care of him" she said while drying her tears."And tell him that I finally know what Love feels like.." she whispered some words after that but it was too soft to be heard.

(This is getting quite intense xDD)
Jul 4, 2016 10:56 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"I don't have to tell him. He knows, because I know." He looked at her calmly. "I don't think you know how you feel. You can't love him if you hate me, I am here everytime. You can't have only one. You have to love us both. That's only way." He said with serious tone. The wind started to blow and played with his dark hair, they started to flap around his face covering his crimson eyes.

( come on, it turned to be pretty serious :D )
Jul 5, 2016 4:35 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

She grabbed Adelheit's hand,"I-I...never said I hated you.." she said while she looked down the ground,"I never...did"
Jul 5, 2016 1:42 PM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

He looked quite shocked. He did'nt know, that she could say something like that. "I know, I am too complicated. But I have reason, Wolfram always slept when we were tortured, so I had to go through it. Not him. That's why I am like that." He bit his lip and looked at her.
Jul 5, 2016 10:54 PM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

"I...didn't know, I'm sorry" she hugged him,"I know how you feel, you wouldn't know how much I suffered at school, kids blamed me, I suffered, teachers didn't say anything, I couldn't do anything, I was...alone. It was hard"
Jul 5, 2016 11:45 PM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"I know how do you feel." He acted strange. "But..we can be alone together, what about it?" It was his way to say her to be together. But he was too shy to say it loud.
Jul 6, 2016 12:17 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

Manami understood what he said but sh didn't know what to do, her face became red. Then, she got thinking..she was sure she had feelings for Wolfram, and so did for Adelheit. "I-I'm sorry b-but can y-you give me t-time to think?" she asked.
Jul 6, 2016 4:52 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"Uh-huh." He nodded. "Take your time, if you want. We will be waiting." He tried to not to look at her. He felt quit different. Calm as never. But something came to his mind. "Anyway..what is your problém with caramel? You declined my offer when I tried to give you caramel candy. Are you allergic?"
Jul 6, 2016 5:09 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

Manami was happy he gave her time to think. She could see change in him, he questioned her why she didn't want to eat caramel. She thought for a while,"Because if I eat it, I'll cry" she answered.
Jul 6, 2016 6:17 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

He glanced at her in surprise, but decided not to ask her why. He thought, that it is maybe some kind of sickness and stayed silent. "Then..show me some tricks with air. Tornado for example! I wanna see!" He seemed to be overly excited about seeing a tornado, that could destroy everything.
Jul 6, 2016 6:30 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

"This will be a disappointment..but I can't make a tornado.." she replied,"But seeing you overly excited makes me want to and...you look cute like that"
Jul 6, 2016 7:31 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

He looked grim as a child which accidentaly dropped ice cream. As he will every second start screaming for new one. "Then, show me something else." He took a deep breath as he was going to say something that is against his mind. "Pleeease." He begged.
Jul 6, 2016 8:16 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

By the time Adelheit begged to see something else, Manami finished building her block cage around Adelheit, she walked towards the rooftop entrance door,"Adeheit, please come here for a moment" she asked, she wanted to see his reaction so bad.
Jul 6, 2016 9:42 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

He seemed interested as hell. So he nodded and with determined face runned towards her.
Jul 6, 2016 7:50 PM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

Adelheit fell for it and ran towards her but right in front of him was the air block cage, Adelheit stepped in it and Manami closed it. He was trapped inside the cage thingy. "Please don't be mad at me" she giggled. " Don't worry, it's an air cage so it'll still provide air if you need any"
Jul 7, 2016 6:08 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

He tried to push it, but it did nothing. He looked confused. "Huh, so I am trapped here forever? He said offended but he wanted to stay cool. "I don't need to breath at all, I am beautiful statue, admire me."
Jul 7, 2016 7:39 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

She giggled and clapped her hands,"Bravo to the beautiful statue" she shouted, it was the first time she shouted in joy for a long time. Then, she got a sudden change of appearance,"Now, we cut you in half" she said playfully. She took out her fan and asked,"You ready?"
Jul 7, 2016 9:16 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"Put that thing down, little girl, I don't want you to hurt yourself with it." He said with rich confidence and smirked. "You are too beatiful to have scars on your pretty face."
Jul 8, 2016 7:30 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

Manami blushed at what Adelheit said and put her fan down. She opened the air cage and sprinted towards him and gave him a peck on his cheek.
Jul 9, 2016 6:11 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

He rubbed his cheek. "What was that for?" He pretended that he is seriously offended. "Hmph!"
Jul 9, 2016 9:07 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

"You always talk like you want something in return, so I gave you that.." she replied while slightly blushing and averting her eyes.
Jul 10, 2016 8:57 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"I know what you can give me." He looked at her with serious face. "Can you make a flower wreath? Then lets go to the park and make me one, I need a crown to be a king, right?" He stated, took her hand a dragged her out of rooftop.
Jul 10, 2016 9:40 AM

Mar 2016
( @nikodra Do you mind if you post first? :3)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.