Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 27, 2009 2:04 PM

Aug 2009
sigh at first there were so many ideas going through my head about what's going to happen in the story but i guess my imagination was too long for the actual story. here are my made up stories:

1- nagisa would fall in love with ryu and there would be complication since ryu only care for her as a daughter so nagisa end up being heart broken and left the house

2- they both fall in love with each other and there's complications since they're step-dad who's twice the age of the step-daughter and there might be some opposition from the people around them

3- misaki's spirit/love was passed onto nagisa(so she fell for ryu) while ryu start to fall for nagisa after seeing the image of misaki in nagisa everyday because he couldn't forget about misaki and so begin the never ending cycle of these two ill fated love XD

4- ryu lost his mind and go after nagisa because he couldn't help but see misaki in nagisa

5- yutaka true feeling of nagisa was actually that of a brother-sister protective kind of feeling since he's mad and irritated by the things ryu does

6- the blond haired girl who came with yutaka is actually a girl that recently become his step-sister and she's in love with him
Oct 4, 2012 2:52 PM
Dec 2011
Here are my take on you made up eddings. Just for fun

1- Nagisa leaves, Ryu goes into a funct thinking he just wasn't good enough to be her fatherand thats why everthing happened. Tranny-kun tells him that instead of a father he should try to love her like she wants and get over her mom since she wanted him to move on. And by extention should not worry about being her father if thats not what she wants since that is just a extention of his pining for her mom. So after months of dealing with his loss they meet at Yutaka's empty apartment were she staying at while he is away, where he tell her he needs her by his side no matter what. Meaning he will try to see her as a woman.

2- after they fall they stay the night together. To spare her the pain of that life he leaves in the mourning before she wakes. She catches up with him after a long talk with her moms shrine(since the hardest thing to deal with would be feelings of betrayle to the mother for both of them) at the cherry blossom tree. They decide to go and live together in Itally or some other foriegn country

3-This one is pretty much done maybe before number 2? He is in love with the nagisa in her( i don't know if you ment metaphorically or metamorphicly, i;d go with metaphorically) She is in love with the man that loved her mom as much as she did. Basically a working three way love. The end

4-Once again maybe before number 2. Maybe half way to the end before they both deally directly with thier feels. He forces her down(japanese foreplay) her willtingness to accept it but being afraid stops him. He leaves for a while but comes back. The rest happens later

5-More like forces his felling into that state since he already see's where its going and he is being pressured by his dad to marry princess diana for his buisness contact

6-Or this would be cool too

More topics from this board

Poll: » Baby Pop Chapter 10 Discussion

philautia_ - Nov 6, 2009

1 by rebelakuma »»
Apr 24, 2018 2:14 PM

Poll: » Baby Pop Chapter 7 Discussion

philautia_ - Nov 6, 2009

1 by rebelakuma »»
Apr 24, 2018 1:41 PM

Poll: » Baby Pop Chapter 11 Discussion

philautia_ - Nov 6, 2009

3 by dbuuhkpa »»
Apr 25, 2015 4:59 PM

Poll: » Baby Pop Chapter 9 Discussion

philautia_ - Nov 6, 2009

0 by philautia_ »»
Nov 6, 2009 7:14 PM

Poll: » Baby Pop Chapter 8 Discussion

philautia_ - Nov 6, 2009

0 by philautia_ »»
Nov 6, 2009 6:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.