Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 20, 2015 12:48 PM

Oct 2008
Welcome, welcome!
This thread is for all of the questions you may have about this club.

• If you ever feel like opening a card edition, tell me anytime and I will make you admin! (This applies to the officers only)
  • You can open a card edition anytime, whenever you feel like. There is no edition thread or dates.
  • If you want to make a group edition, open a thread and mark it with [Not Yet Open] or anything similar to that.
    Wait for everyone that wants to participate to add their cards and open it after that.
    (There is no need to tell me about this, it's all your choice ^^)
  • Remember to write a post in the chat room or club comments about it so that everyone gets to know.
  • If you want to participate in a club edition, notify the thread opener to tell them that you'll be participating,
    then add your cards to the thread when you are done making them.
  • It's all up to you what rules you want your cards to have!
    Whether it's (Members/Officers/Participants) or just (Members+Officers / Participants)
  • I'll be opening card threads now and then where you can participate, so you don't have to worry about that!
  • Want to start a game thread (or any other kind of chat threads)? Do so anytime!
  • Other than this, just enjoy and relax! This is a really relaxing club so have fun to your hearts' content! :D

If there is anything else that you want to know, please leave a comment and I'll answer it as fast as possible!

Thank you for reading!
BT-kunDec 20, 2015 7:12 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [CLOSED] Character Edition - Suwa Reiji

BT-kun - Jan 12, 2016

22 by Kickassneko »»
Feb 14, 2016 10:41 AM

» [Closed] Kyo Ani LE

Lyfa - Dec 20, 2015

28 by tretij »»
Dec 30, 2015 9:45 AM

» [Closed] Bread CCE

BT-kun - Dec 23, 2015

19 by Sukiya »»
Dec 28, 2015 12:56 PM

Sticky: » [Admin 🌟 Officer 🌟 Member 🌟 List]

BT-kun - Dec 20, 2015

3 by BT-kun »»
Dec 20, 2015 12:57 PM

Sticky: » [Accretion] Chat Room

BT-kun - Dec 20, 2015

0 by BT-kun »»
Dec 20, 2015 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.