Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 27, 2015 11:41 AM
Nov 2015
I finished watching chu 2 last night and it has become my new favorite anime of all time so naturally I'm searching for any little shred of hope that there might be a season 3, I was doing a little bit of research and after season 2 finished volume 3 of the light novel was released so along with the s2 ending being left open for continuation there is also source material for another season but apparently kyoto don't make season 3s but that's not to say it'd never happen also they own all the rights for the series so they wouldn't need to deal with any 3rd party bs. So what do y'all think? It's it possible we could get a season 3?
Nov 27, 2015 11:51 AM

Feb 2013
☑ 15k sales for season 1, and 7k for season 2 (that's good)
☐ the LN seems to have only 3 volumes atm, so not really enough source material, though i'm not sure how closely the LN relates to the anime
☑ it's KyoAni's own franchise (this is unusual) so they could still easily do something with it, similar to Tamako Love Story

my prediction.. 60% there will be some new chuu2 content in the coming years
Nov 27, 2015 12:00 PM

Mar 2014
Please no, season 2 sucked in every aspect apart from the art and animation
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained

More topics from this board

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

71 by AverageRiceFan »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 3 hours ago

16 by MichaelJackson »»
7 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

84 by Hikinekomori »»
9 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

113 by lycan_ »»
13 minutes ago

» Does anyone ever feel like anime is inferior to western television. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

15poundfish - Feb 12, 2017

351 by Toooooooooohru »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.