Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 24, 2015 4:03 AM
Nov 2015
So I here have read nearly all the romance recommendation threads, including my own and also watched most of them, the recommended Animes. I know there are a lot of categories in romance. First thing we should be clear with is that I don't like ( or hate ) tsundere Animes. I want is Animes with kisses, not just once or twice it doesn't has to be like 20 kisses a day either ( like yamadakun to nana nin no majo ) it has to be frequent. Secondly it should have the male and female protagonists sleep together, atleast sleep together. Thirdly it should be a pure, no rivalry relation and nothing extreme. I don't believe there is any anime like there but if there is please please write it in the reply
Nov 24, 2015 4:08 AM
Nov 24, 2015 4:23 PM
Nov 2015
OP said:
male and female protagonists
Nov 24, 2015 4:33 PM
Sep 2015
Nana was mentioned. Future diary,and rec, but it was only one instance where they had sex... Man--- trying to think sleeping together( I'm assuming in the show and not implied) without a rivalry and it is tough. For instance dbz they sleep together which is proven by the fact that they have children, but it isn't shown on screen so that is out(well shown on screen would be hentai). I have more if they don't have to have sex and I can give you some with really close foreplay ie boob grabs and neck kisses., but not much happens below the belt. Sorry I'm not much help
Nov 25, 2015 1:56 AM
Nov 2015
TheCritic1170 said:
Nana was mentioned. Future diary,and rec, but it was only one instance where they had sex... Man--- trying to think sleeping together( I'm assuming in the show and not implied) without a rivalry and it is tough. For instance dbz they sleep together which is proven by the fact that they have children, but it isn't shown on screen so that is out(well shown on screen would be hentai). I have more if they don't have to have sex and I can give you some with really close foreplay ie boob grabs and neck kisses., but not much happens below the belt. Sorry I'm not much help
Thank you! I have already seen Nana and Mirai Niki, don't mind it

More topics from this board

» Anime male character not abused by female characters

EleganteX - Aug 15, 2015

22 by thorin001 »»
26 minutes ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

6 by thorin001 »»
39 minutes ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

19 by WillGuabs »»
1 hour ago

» Anime where guy hits girl back

Borito_Uzumaki - May 6, 2017

47 by BroDa2545 »»
1 hour ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - 3 hours ago

1 by Ohayotaku »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.