Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 15, 2015 12:20 PM

Nov 2015
I just need to say that this anime is the best that I've seen. It even surpasses FMA Brotherhood by a little bit. I pretty much marathon'd it over the past two days, and I am not ashamed to admit that I was crying at the end.

Unlike most people, I was waiting for the point where Taiga and Ryuji get together. I never wanted Taiga to be with Yusaku or Ryuji to be with Minori. To me, the story was ALWAYS about the Tiger and the Dragon, which might be why I loved it (I know a lot of people didn't like that they ended up and wanted a RYUJIxMINORI or a RYUJIxAMI ending).

It was just very close to home for me. A story about 2 young adults, with messed up family lives who are always pre-judged by people, end up realizing that they were made for each other. I just wish there was SOMETHING, even if it's just a 10 minute clip, about them after the high school. It's obvious that they end up together and get married etc. but I want to actually SEE it.

I want to see more of the Tiger and the Dragon.
Ecchi till I die all these Lolis call me senpai
Rubbing on her thighs, she stay wet for her senpai
Shawty so kawaii, and would die for her senpai
Ride, and watch hentai, all the time with senpai
Nov 15, 2015 6:38 PM

Nov 2015
yeah I'm with you on that one. I liked who he ended up with I just wish the ending was slighty better. Plus an additional OVA to show the wedding would be nice.

Just finished it the other day and really enjoyed it.
Nov 15, 2015 8:14 PM

Nov 2015
InuScotty711 said:
yeah I'm with you on that one. I liked who he ended up with I just wish the ending was slighty better. Plus an additional OVA to show the wedding would be nice.

Just finished it the other day and really enjoyed it.

Yea, just one GOOD OVA, not that episode 26 bento crap.
Nov 16, 2015 6:28 PM

Nov 2015
Yeah the bento was so pointless.

Have you read the light novel or manga??

I'm really considering rewatching it because it was just that good to me. Been stuck in my head all day.
Nov 16, 2015 8:28 PM

Jan 2015
Ikr, I just finished rewatching it :/ if you're looking for another good romance to watch Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso are both very good :)
Nov 16, 2015 8:38 PM

Nov 2015
branfink said:
Ikr, I just finished rewatching it :/ if you're looking for another good romance to watch Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso are both very good :)

I'll check them out, thanks!
Nov 17, 2015 7:39 AM

Nov 2015
branfink said:

I'll give them a look. Just wish I knew there was more coming for this show :(
Nov 26, 2015 7:51 PM

Oct 2013
There's always the visual novel you can play, if you need MOAR Toradora!
Nov 29, 2015 6:49 PM
Nov 2015
I saw toradora, shigatstu wa kimi no uso and sakurasou no pet no kanojo in a row
I think i like to cry...
Nov 30, 2015 7:18 AM

Nov 2015
frandre3 said:
I saw toradora, shigatstu wa kimi no uso and sakurasou no pet no kanojo in a row
I think i like to cry...

There is no shame in crying. Not going to lie, Toradora gave me the feels big time.
Nov 30, 2015 9:10 AM

Apr 2014
I just finished it a couple of weeks ago. I haven't watched much anime, but this one is by far my favorite so far. I'd really, really love a second season or a new OVA. I feel like that there's not a chance, but given how the made an English dub five years after it ended, and Taiga is a playable character in Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition, it's apparent that the series is still very much alive, so you never know.
Nov 30, 2015 3:19 PM

Nov 2015
RedTerabyte said:
I just finished it a couple of weeks ago. I haven't watched much anime, but this one is by far my favorite so far. I'd really, really love a second season or a new OVA. I feel like that there's not a chance, but given how the made an English dub five years after it ended, and Taiga is a playable character in Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition, it's apparent that the series is still very much alive, so you never know.

yeah, I've slowly accepted that it is prob the end of it for awhile. Even tho it makes me sad.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Today, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Yesterday, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 8, 2008

304 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hakkai - Oct 1, 2008

403 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 7:27 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 19, 2008

256 by Pelpav »»
Apr 22, 2:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.