Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 15, 2015 2:40 PM
Oct 2015
I had a lot of ups and downs with Fairy Tail. I loved the fights and the music. I loved all the characters.

I absolutely love the darkness of Lisanna death. The depth and development it brought to Elfman, Mira, and Natsu. It made them human like, it made you like and really feel for the characters. However, they screwed it up and brought her back for NO reason. There was no story advantages there. She did nothing in the future, she was just another fan service useless character.

Bringing her back destroyed the depth in the story and a lot of character development. But I digress.

I gave the show another chance and tried to ignore Lisanna. It worked for a while. I honestly enjoyed it.

Then the Grand Magical Games happened. When sting "killed" his master, I went insane. I really had hope for the show.

Then the episode where everyone dies and brought back to life with the time travel thing by Ultear. I was little upset until, I find out she has to pay with her life for this power. That made me happy. A villain, who sacrifices herself to save her mothers student and his friends. But, guess what. She did not die. She became old. Not to mention Sting's master lived as well.

So, I gave up on Fairy Tail. Until, I gave it another chance, recently (today). and omg the Tartaros arch started amazing.

The bombing of the Magic council, the murder of all the former members and the murder of the former council member right on screen.

I really thought Fairy Tail learned from it's mistakes. However, it did not.

When I watch the episode with Wendy and Carla trying to stop face. I felt insulted. They did everything that was amazing.

Wendy had her amazing moment turning Dragon Force. She defeated her strongest enemy alone. She knows that she owes fairy Tail her life. So, why not die to save them? If wendy would have died with carla following the flashbacks and everything. The show would have finally become the show it should have been. Think of the impact that it would have had, the ratings, the story, the development would have went trough the damn roof!. But, of course she gets saved by some bullshit.

What kills me the most, is that you fans condone this!

Listen, if you're a writer and you want to write about deep, serious, and realistic concepts like war. Then you have to, HAVE TO include death. War is not about epic fights. Is about winning, death, and sadness. And not a death of a random character we don't care about. I mean a real death that we actually feel and cry over. Why do you think, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones. Akame ga kill, Berserk. Death Note, Dexter, are praised so high all the time?

Fairy Tail, was a okay anime. It had the penitential to be the best anime of all time. But, constantly they mess it up.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aoo-kun »»
May 4, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.