Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 12, 2015 9:59 PM

Oct 2015
As I'm sure many of you have, I've come up with many different concepts for an anime/manga. However, I'm sure that most of them will never see the light of day. One my ideas that I would love to see come to life is as follows:

Synopsis:

Rules of the World:

The Main Character:

It's pretty much a breakdown/parody of the high school genre. I just wanted to get my idea out there so go ahead and say what you will about it. Feedback is always appreciated.

TL;DR:

FlatEightOct 13, 2015 9:13 PM
Oct 13, 2015 3:48 AM

Jan 2014
Holy cow! I've been thinking of doing something really similar to this. But it's a girl who watched a ton of anime and wished her life was an anime.

If done right, it can be something very funny and better than most boring and cliche stories out there.
The writer who penned Clashing Feelings. You can buy the light novel on Amazon.
Oct 13, 2015 9:38 AM
Jul 2014
I think that would be a hilarious anime to watch xD I'd definitely watch it! I like the idea!
Oct 13, 2015 12:11 PM

Oct 2015
Shiratori-san said:
Holy cow! I've been thinking of doing something really similar to this. But it's a girl who watched a ton of anime and wished her life was an anime.

If done right, it can be something very funny and better than most boring and cliche stories out there.

Lol, maybe if our ideas actually happen we can do a crossover or something. d:

I very much concur. It'll take some work to get it to be executed well. I have whole scenes already planned out, but the hard part is stringing them all together with good flow and transitions. Plus, I can't draw lol.
Oct 13, 2015 12:14 PM

Oct 2015
xMelx said:
I think that would be a hilarious anime to watch xD I'd definitely watch it! I like the idea!

Thanks dude. :D

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

362 by nin-tendo »»
11 hours ago

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Today, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Yesterday

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Yesterday, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Yesterday, 8:41 PM

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
Yesterday, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.