Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Sep 30, 2015 7:12 AM

Jul 2015
Am I the only one here who applies "shit happens" to everything including the apparition of life ?

Let's be honest, the whole "we must have a creator/we didn't appeared out of thin air" logic is BS. Who created the creator/the aliens ?
Sep 30, 2015 7:15 AM

Sep 2012
"Because fuck you, that's why."
Sep 30, 2015 7:15 AM

May 2012
Should I bring my CV while I'm at it?
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Sep 30, 2015 7:16 AM

Jul 2015
No said:

Yeah, and don't forget to clean your FB profile ;).
Sep 30, 2015 7:18 AM

May 2012
Clebardman said:
No said:

No one in my age uses FB
Sep 30, 2015 7:20 AM

Jul 2015
No said:
Clebardman said:

No one in my age uses FB

Damn and I feel old around those 16 yo MALers :p
Sep 30, 2015 7:24 AM

Apr 2014
redrosefring said:
Like who? Lol. That doesn't even make sense.
Like scientists for one! All you do is post a sarcastic comment whenever a scientist finds fossils of one of our ancestors.

redrosefring said:
I don't know what the heck you are now talking about or why the heck you are talking about it.
Now "science is not connected to theism" and "you don't want to understand the world," in the same post where you are talking about souls in heaven? Do you even understand your own self?
They're not tangents. You bashed my take on Christianity which is one reason I don't believe in creationism. You claim to only believe in microevolution (which is also retarded. You may not be young earth creation stupid, but you are still being irrational) so you'll always be satisfied with not understanding the world. What are you expecting? Years of collecting transitional fossils to just vanish and everyone to accept the bible (not any other creation theory) as true. That'll just turn to circular reasoning.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Sep 30, 2015 7:25 AM

Jan 2014
Dawkins said:
The musings aren't rational yet still in the bible.

Firstly, how are they not rational?
Secondly, where did you get the ridiculous idea that just because it is in the bible you can pick it out at random and form doctrine out of it?
Are you letting TV shows & militant atheist websites define your image of how people actually deal with text?

You know that many people have their actions and thoughts recorded in the bible, but that does not in some way make it doctrine. Peter who said he wouldn't deny Jesus or let Jesus die.
Do you think that such a verse is supposed to be just taken out at random to form some weird doctrine that Peter stopped Jesus from dying, so iz all gud?

The only problem there is your basic lack of comprehension on how text works.

They are out to get me. I'm not tolerating being bashed for having a different take on the bible. I've pointed out several contradictions in the bible that make it irrational, you and caelidesu can circlejerk each other with answers that don't answer the questions.

Is that so? Name all those dozens of christians out to get you so that the mods will protect you and keep you safe.
Again, you think you are pointing out contradictions, but you're really just saying nonsense or taxing basic understanding to its limit. Then again, it's not something you do only for religions. It's evident in just about every post you make that you can't be coherent.

redrosefring said:
Seriously, do you read what you write? How and why can't you stay on topic for even just one conversation? Where did "christianity is the guiltiest religion" come from me asking if you believed in God?
How do those 2 directly connect in your head?
Because the onus is on you to explain why theism tops deism. The religion insists that we all sin and are born into sin, it's guilty.

What?
Where the hell does theism vs deism come into it? Can you not read what I wrote? I am asking you where your first mind-boggling tangent came from, and you respond with another mind-boggling tangent.
Where the hell did you see anyone arguing theism vs deism? What is going on in your mind?????

redrosefring said:
And he shouldn't because that is just plain false. You yourself are arguing that christianity has inconsistencies, so how can you turn around and say no religious beliefs have inconsistencies?
He seems to do it on every other Islam thread so that's a lie right there.

What? What is a lie? What is it that he does? DO YOU NOT SEE THAT YOUR RESPONSE DOES NOT MATCH THE POST???
Are you reading it in a different language or something? I feel like you need your own special translator for how your thoughts assemble in such incoherent ways.

My opinion was bashed from the start and I'm yet to see any logic to your beliefs. Apparantly you've got Christianity locked down. It should be easy to refute my claims, especially when I use bible verses.

It's not easy refuting your claims because you are operating on a completely different and irrational language system that no one can communicate through. Your own position is not coherent enough to even begin to address.
Gods are aliens that appeared in ancient Rome? Do you even understand what you yourself are saying? Can you find anyone....... ANYONE AT ALL on the forums that can translate for you? Because we can't go anywhere if you are not coherent.
YOU. NEED. TO. BE. COHERENT.

Yes he's the way, not the son of god. I believe the only way for caelidesu to see the light is to acknowledge why Islam is the second biggest religion. It's important for him to look at Islam in particular because it is a different telling of Jesus.

So your tactic is denial? Here's another verse for you:

"I and the Father are One." "The Father sent me to give my life as ransom for many."
So now that we have established Jesus' position, how do you account for Muhammad's contradiction that he isn't the son of god? And that it's only by works you can be saved.

I'm always searching for the answers unlike you.

You are not coherent enough to even know what question to be asking let alone to find answers for them. You are a wishy washy rod whom close to none can understand.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 30, 2015 7:35 AM

Jan 2014
Dawkins said:
redrosefring said:
Like who? Lol. That doesn't even make sense.
Like scientists for one! All you do is post a sarcastic comment whenever a scientist finds fossils of one of our ancestors.

Long. Exasperated. Sigh.

Again, did you forget your initial statement: "You are such a hypocrite, all you do is agree with people who disagree with atheists."

You've responded in incoherent fashion with just "scientists".
Give names. Who are the people on this forum I agreed with for simply disagreeing with atheists? Instead of evaluating a position on its own?

Did you not even realize what my initial statement meant? Did you just reply cluelessly? And why am I asking questions I already know the answer for judging from your track record?

I knew this would be exasperating, so I don't even blame your incoherence anymore. I blame myself for even bothering.

They're not tangents. You bashed my take on Christianity which is one reason I don't believe in creationism.

Which was what? Quote your take on Christianity and quote the post I used to bash it.
Then perform the mental gymnastics needed to explain how that led you to theism vs deism and how that was even relevant to me questioning why you went on an incoherent tangent.
Also explain how creationism is relevant to any of it because that is yet another mindless tangent.

You claim to only believe in microevolution (which is also retarded. You may not be young earth creation stupid, but you are still being irrational) so you'll always be satisfied with not understanding the world. What are you expecting? Years of collecting transitional fossils to just vanish and everyone to accept the bible (not any other creation theory) as true. That'll just turn to circular reasoning.

You are not even coherent enough to call stupid. One would first have to make sense of what you are saying, but again, I dare to find anyone, ANYONE AT ALL who can make sense of your incoherent ramblings.

Not to mention you included yet another assumption and non sequitur (bolded). How can you be so confused on how to have a coherent conversation?
RedRoseFringSep 30, 2015 7:42 AM
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Sep 30, 2015 7:38 AM

Jan 2014
This is a slight derail, but can someone, anyone at all explain how these 2 statements connect? I cannot for the life of me understand the thought process that could lead to this response:

Statement> Seriously, do you read what you write? How and why can't you stay on topic for even just one conversation? Where did "christianity is the guiltiest religion" come from me asking if you believed in God?
How do those 2 directly connect in your head?

Response> Because the onus is on you to explain why theism tops deism.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Sep 30, 2015 7:47 AM

May 2012
Clebardman said:
No said:
No one in my age uses FB

deactivate that fb account of yours
Sep 30, 2015 7:49 AM

Apr 2014
redrosefring said:
Firstly, how are they not rational?
I covered it to skeleturtle, see told you there's no tangents here. Why would our memories go yet our soul still be punished for sins on earth? It's why I don't beleive in hell. It's a useless musing to the actual doctrine in the bible. Therefore it shouldn't be in there.

redrosefring said:
Is that so? Name all those dozens of christians out to get you so that the mods will protect you and keep you safe.
You and caelidesu. You use fedora tipping and militant atheist the same way people use islamaphobia. Atheists shouldn't still be persecuted against today.

redrosefring said:
What?
Where the hell does theism vs deism come into it?
You wanted to know whether I was a deist or not.

redrosefring said:
What? What is a lie? What is it that he does? DO YOU NOT SEE THAT YOUR RESPONSE DOES NOT MATCH THE POST???
You need to re-read my post. He thinks not all religions are equal. I said for him to understand religion he should debate Islam because he and you both seem to think they've been duped into an inconsistent religion. It's obviously not as simple as that is it. That's why you can see Muslims defend slanderous misinterpretations of the Quran he makes.

redrosefring said:
Gods are aliens that appeared in ancient Rome?
They predate that obviously. You can't comprehend that cause you believe the bible.

redrosefring said:
"I and the Father are One." "The Father sent me to give my life as ransom for many."
So now that we have established Jesus' position, how do you account for Muhammad's contradiction that he isn't the son of god? And that it's only by works you can be saved.
Everyone was the son of god and one with god in the bible.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Sep 30, 2015 7:56 AM

Apr 2014
redrosefring said:
Who are the people on this forum I agreed with for simply disagreeing with atheists? Instead of evaluating a position on its own
Everyone who wiped the floor with you in the homo nabilis thread while you were off on a tangent about previous mistakes scientists have made.

redrosefring said:
Which was what? Quote your take on Christianity and quote the post I used to bash it.
I haven't been on a tangent, I've been true to my word and answering questions. When you first came in here however you said why do you talk to Dawkins it's like talking to a wall. I said good one considering you believe dinosaurs walked with humans. Evolution talks with you are like talking to a wall.

You were also the first to start talking about martians. Where did that come from I can't even...

Your belief in god is a non sequitur, that's why you need to stay out of science threads.
Trance said:
Sep 30, 2015 8:05 AM

Jan 2014
Dawkins said:
I covered it to skeleturtle, see told you there's no tangents here. Why would our memories go yet our soul still be punished for sins on earth? It's why I don't beleive in hell. It's a useless musing to the actual doctrine in the bible. Therefore it shouldn't be in there.

Solomon's statement had nothing to do with punishment for sins or even memories. You added incoherent nonsense to a simple verse for inexplicable reasons.

Use your head man! Quote the verse and bold out where it says "punishment" and where it says "memories."
Did you lose all comprehension of the English language as well?

redrosefring said:
You and caelidesu. You use fedora tipping and militant atheist the same way people use islamaphobia. Atheists shouldn't still be persecuted against today.

So those dozens are.........really just 2 people? When was the last time I responded to you outside of this thread? Please search for it.

I purposefully made it a point to avoid you because you are always incoherent. I don't give you any special treatment (besides the avoidance) and respond to everyone I feel like.
Don't flatter yourself to be some special snowflake I'm hunting down.
And also considering simple responses on a forum to be persecution is laughable. Everyone on MAL is persecuted then.

redrosefring said:
What?
Where the hell does theism vs deism come into it?
You wanted to know whether I was a deist or not.

So where those theist come in? How does "are you a deist" translate to "RRF has to prove theism is over deism" for you?
You still haven't explained the connection, and that was my very initial question. Did you somehow experience lag in responding to it?
The direct question I asked was:

Neither theism nor deism make an appearance in those questions, so why did you jump to that? Do you realize that that was a weird tangent now?

redrosefring said:
You need to re-read my post. He thinks not all religions are equal. I said for him to understand religion he should debate Islam because he and you both seem to think they've been duped into an inconsistent religion. It's obviously not as simple as that is it. That's why you can see Muslims defend slanderous misinterpretations of the Quran he makes.

He doesn't think all religions are equal, and he shouldn't. They obviously aren't unless you conveniently want them to be.
So which part of that was me lying? You do realize you said I was lying but still haven't said about what.
You said he does something in every Islam thread, so what is it and why did you include it in a response I wasn't asking for?
Do you need me to spell it out again?
Here was the statement:
>And he shouldn't because that is just plain false. You yourself are arguing that christianity has inconsistencies, so how can you turn around and say no religious beliefs have inconsistencies?

And this was your response:
> He seems to do it on every other Islam thread so that's a lie right there.

How do those 2 connect?

]They predate that obviously. You can't comprehend that cause you believe the bible.

That's nice.

Everyone was the son of god and one with god in the bible.

False. Quote the verse.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Sep 30, 2015 8:08 AM

Oct 2012
RedRoseFring said:
Technically, that's another common misconception that different religions or gods all have a concept of heaven.
There are those that say that humans are only meant to suffer on Earth forever, others go the reincarnation route, some go for fields of paradise under the Earth or a physical location on Earth, etc.
Some of the current depictions from some religions were also heavily influenced by the big ones, like Tengoku for Shintoism.

Heaven tends to be mainly a Abrahamic concept, then again it's usually those 3 that get conflated to represent religion as a whole.
You could OP's question to refer to the Judeo-Christian view.

Well, I don't believe all religions have the concept of heaven..
But many do which aren't Islam/ Judaism/ Christianity, and even some religions where people believe in reincarnation do have what is sometimes referred to as heaven, and those could also be appropriated to this situation.
You can also say that all of these religions could be completely wrong, or at least partially wrong, and the heaven I am confronted with could be entirely independent of any text I've read.
Confronted with a God like the one in the scenario I would assume that they inspired bits of most major religions, but aren't synonymous with any. Like in Bahá'í... but their understanding of heaven seems different from this one... so maybe not Bahá'í.

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
Sep 30, 2015 8:14 AM

Feb 2015
Dawkins said:
My point to caelidesu which he still doesn't want to accept is that other religious beliefs aren't inconsistancies. They've pondered their beliefs and weighed the evidence just as much as you think you have.

That's your own dogma of 'all cultures are equal' talking.

Geniobastardo I have some time for, but the other prominent one I forget the name of just throws down insane quantities of (as AnnoKanno so eloquently put it) 'Verbose Arguments of Questionable Relevance', then finds any tidbit you haven't responded to (of irrelevant relevance), holds it up as a trophy, and declares victory. It's about as dishonest as what you do but is at least performed with slightly less slander. I don't mind debates, but everyone has a limit of how much boring shit they can sift through before deciding they simply have better things to do with their time.

Dawkins said:
I've read the bible and listed verses from it that state why I believe differently to you, like the eccelestaies verse that says we go straight back to the ash. I said what that means to me to skeleturtle and feel I defended my reasoning without going on a tangent. Caelidesu has made it clear he doesn't want to refute that and gone on his own tangent about verses from romans saying there's nothing new under the sun. That was trolling for sure.

ECCLESIASTES Chapter 1 Verse 9
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Dawkins will once again slander Caelidesu in order to save face. There truly is no new thing under the sun.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Sep 30, 2015 8:16 AM

Jan 2014
Dawkins said:
redrosefring said:
Who are the people on this forum I agreed with for simply disagreeing with atheists? Instead of evaluating a position on its own
Everyone who wiped the floor with you in the homo nabilis thread while you were off on a tangent about previous mistakes scientists have made.

Longer. More Exasperated. Sigh.

You clearly don't understand English. If they disagreed with me, then they are clearly NOT people I agreed with for simply disagreeing with atheists.
How can you not understand such a simple question? You're incoherence is killing me here!
I'll repeat it, bold it and increase it if that has any hope of getting you to understand better. I'm on the verge of thinking you are being silly on purpose if not for the fact you are always this way:

Who are the people on this forum I agreed with for simply disagreeing with atheists?

Please find someone to translate if you still do not understand.

I haven't been on a tangent, I've been true to my word and answering questions. When you first came in here however you said why do you talk to Dawkins it's like talking to a wall. I said good one considering you believe dinosaurs walked with humans. Evolution talks with you are like talking to a wall.

The bolded is a tangent, and not just a tangent, it is also an assumption.

You've just confirmed that your very first response to me in this thread was both a tangent and an assumption.

Do you need me to quote my original statement?
^^I wonder how anyone can still dare to try to argue with Dawkins seriously. It's like arguing with infinitely branching tangents that don't make sense.

Where in that statement do you see anything about walls or dinosaurs? Can you not read as well?

You were also the first to start talking about martians. Where did that come from I can't even...

Your belief in god is a non sequitur, that's why you need to stay out of science threads.

That was a different conversation with khunter, and it was an example to debunk his statement that he will always side with you because you are logical and rational.
I referenced one of your beliefs that khunter disagrees with to indicate why his statement was wrong.
If you think every conversation I have with other people is also somehow with you, then that's your own problem and just adds to your typical incoherence.

Do you see? Do you understand how people make coherent conversation? Khunter made a claim, and I rebutted with a fact that proved his claim to be wrong.
What you did was mention an assumption that only PROVED you go off on endless tangents.

Your last sentence is also silly. You believe aliens are gods that visited ancient Rome and Martians are chilling, hiding from humans on Mars, and you think someone else should stay out of science threads?
You are not even coherent enough to enter them!
RedRoseFringSep 30, 2015 8:23 AM
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Sep 30, 2015 8:19 AM

Jan 2014
Volti said:
RedRoseFring said:
Technically, that's another common misconception that different religions or gods all have a concept of heaven.
There are those that say that humans are only meant to suffer on Earth forever, others go the reincarnation route, some go for fields of paradise under the Earth or a physical location on Earth, etc.
Some of the current depictions from some religions were also heavily influenced by the big ones, like Tengoku for Shintoism.

Heaven tends to be mainly a Abrahamic concept, then again it's usually those 3 that get conflated to represent religion as a whole.
You could OP's question to refer to the Judeo-Christian view.

Well, I don't believe all religions have the concept of heaven..
But many do which aren't Islam/ Judaism/ Christianity, and even some religions where people believe in reincarnation do have what is sometimes referred to as heaven, and those could also be appropriated to this situation.
You can also say that all of these religions could be completely wrong, or at least partially wrong, and the heaven I am confronted with could be entirely independent of any text I've read.
Confronted with a God like the one in the scenario I would assume that they inspired bits of most major religions, but aren't synonymous with any. Like in Bahá'í... but their understanding of heaven seems different from this one... so maybe not Bahá'í.

I must point out that OP's use of heaven has pretty clear intent. Religions who have similar concepts do not have gates or gods (I'm assuming you were referring to Eastern religions with concepts like Nirvana).

My point is that heaven as used by the OP is pretty restrictive and clear in intent. You can easily list all the religions that have heaven with pearly gates on one hand.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Sep 30, 2015 8:30 AM

Apr 2014
redrosefring said:
Solomon's statement had nothing to do with punishment for sins or even memories. You added incoherent nonsense to a simple verse for inexplicable reasons.
The verse says we return to ash. It doesn't matter whether it refered to punishment, gods plan stays the same for everyone. Stop changing the subject. Caelidesu has gone on his tangent about nothing new under the sun.

redrosefring said:
So where those theist come in? How does "are you a deist" translate to "RRF has to prove theism is over deism" for you?
What does me believing in god have to do with anything? You said are you a deist or is that an inconsistancy. The only inconsistancies come from you and caelidesu. He said my god is equality. That's not true I think Christians should be persecuted kek.

redrosefring said:
They obviously aren't unless you conveniently want them to be.
So which part of that was me lying? You do realize you said I was lying but still haven't said about what.
You're arguing that other religions aren't equal now? Also I never said you were a liar so you don't know what you're talking about as usual. I said caellidesu always enters Islam threads and cherry picks a random verse then leaves.

David is the begotten Son of God. (Psalms 2:7)
Jacob God's firstborn son (Exodus 4:22)
Solomon is God's son (2 Samuel 7:13-14)
Ephraim is God's firstborn son (Jeremiah 31:9)
Adam is the son of God (Luke 3:38)
Solomon (1 Kings 1:39)
David (1 Samuel 16:13)
Jewish priests (Leviticus 4)
Ezekiel raised many from the dead (Ezekiel 37:1-9)
Joshua stopped the sun and moon for one whole day (Joshua 10:12-13)
Elisha raised the dead, resurrected himself, healed a leper, fed a hundred people with twenty barley loaves and a few ears of corn, and healed a blind man: (2 Kings 4:35, 13:21, 5:14, 4:44, and 6:11)
Elijah raised the dead (1 Kings 17:22 and 14.)
Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost (Luke 1:67)
Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost (Luke 1:41)
Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost (Acts 4:8)
Paul, filled with the Holy Ghost (Acts 13:9)
Abraham (Genesis 18:12)
Esau (Genesis 32:4)
Joseph (Genesis 44:20)
David (1 Samuel 25:24)
Trance said:
Sep 30, 2015 8:36 AM

Apr 2014
redrosefring said:
You clearly don't understand English. If they disagreed with me, then they are clearly NOT people I agreed with for simply disagreeing with atheists.
You were straight up denying evolution and arguing against it. They weren't Christians who believed in microevolution like you were they.

redrosefring said:
The bolded is a tangent, and not just a tangent, it is also an assumption.
So was you talking about aliens. You used it against khunter as a tangent! There's quite a lot of reasons to believe in aliens so you've just sunk your own ship right there. Stay on topic!

If my stance on aliens has anything to do with my rationale, then the fact that you believe the bible has everything to do with your rationale.
Trance said:
Sep 30, 2015 8:48 AM

Feb 2015
Dawkins said:
redrosefring said:
The verse says we return to ash. It doesn't matter whether it refered to punishment, gods plan stays the same for everyone. Stop changing the subject. Caelidesu has gone on his tangent about nothing new under the sun.

Proving you a liar is getting to be too easy...

Ecclesiastes shows how meaningless life is deep down prior to Jesus, even in Solomon's eyes.

Dawkins said:
I think Christians should be persecuted kek.

redrosefring said:
They obviously aren't unless you conveniently want them to be.
I said caellidesu always enters Islam threads and cherry picks a random verse then leaves.

Bullshit. I've posted too many verses at a time before, but I've never picked them at random.

Sep 30, 2015 9:34 AM

Apr 2014
caelidesu said:
Ecclesiastes shows how meaningless life is deep down prior to Jesus, even in Solomon's eyes.
No because it says we return to dust and our souls return to god. The meaning is to try scare people into not sinning on earth because we return to god when we die. The losing memory part is what causes the complications. It wouldn't include that we return to god straight after if it was about life being pointless without Jesus.

caelidesu said:
Bullshit. I've posted too many verses at a time before, but I've never picked them at random.
No you haven't you pick complete random ones. I even had to follow up your stupid cherry picking to show the context. Most Islam threads you've left.
Trance said:
Sep 30, 2015 9:40 AM

Jan 2013
Well this thread is going nowhere in a hurry :D
Sep 30, 2015 9:45 AM

Feb 2015
Dawkins said:
caelidesu said:
No because it says we return to dust and our souls return to god.

That doesn't contradict what I wrote.

Dawkins said:
It wouldn't include that we return to god straight after if it was about life being pointless without Jesus.
You've already gone from 'meaningless' to 'pointless' in under a paragraph. It's difficult to know whether or not you've misquoted the verse too at this point.
Oh fuck it.

Let's find the verse:

1 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

2 While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain:

3 In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened,

4 And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;

5 Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets:

6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

8 Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity.

Oh look I was right. It was about the meaningless of life prior to Jesus, even from Solomon's perspective. Wow I am so surprised who have predicted such a shocking conclusion :|

Dawkins said:
caelidesu said:
No you
You just did a literal 'no you'. That means it's time to stop with that argument.

Sep 30, 2015 9:51 AM

Apr 2014
There's plenty of verses in the bible that inform of Jesus' comings and the glory of that.

But that isn't one of them. You lose.

And if I did a "no you" go back and respond to my criticism of your random Quran quote. It was literally one right in the middle of sura 2 saying who to kill. You lose.
Trance said:
Sep 30, 2015 10:52 AM
Sep 2015
cuz you know its impossible to be a good person down there
except for him but he's your son.
anyways let me in or give me a satifactory answer
as to why not. cuz that place I came from is madness.
Sep 30, 2015 11:00 AM

Jun 2015
Why not?
Sep 30, 2015 11:02 AM

Oct 2012
I'd say: "because this is MY dream and I can go in wherever I want!
Sep 30, 2015 11:10 AM

Oct 2012
"idk u tell me"
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Sep 30, 2015 1:04 PM

Aug 2013
I'm curious for nature, for example, in the RPG I talk with each PNG to see each dialogue possibly :D

So I will ask a lot of all, "why not?" "why do you create us?" "Why do you ask me this?" ecc...
Sep 30, 2015 1:09 PM

May 2012
Clebardman said:
No said:
No one in my age uses FB

I think you meant to say "Don't forget to clean your internet browsing history" or am I wrong
Sep 30, 2015 1:46 PM

May 2013
RedRoseFring said:
khunter said:

& half of that one thread is me telling them I know that but that my phrasing was confusing and poor. You wouldn't understand that though, being a christian and all. You people seem to have a lack of comprehension.

Lol. Yeah, after spending half attacking the first people to point it out to you before the numbers made you realize you were wrong. Then you go on to talk of lack of comprehension? Hilarious!
You also suggest christians can't understand anything when you couldn't even understand race. The irony is too stronk!

I wouldn't consider myself salty, I literally have yet to get mad at anyone over the internet, at least not enough to dwell on it, let alone to a babbling retard like yourself.

More irony. I don't even........
shotz' sig is about one of your insults, and you use "retard" and throw insults more than just about anyone on the forums, and you expect people to think you are not mad?
Who exactly do you think you are fooling? Did you also forget that what you write on the Internet stays on the Internet? That people can go to any one of your threads like the race one and see your constant anger for themselves?

Why am I even surprised, you just referred to Dawkins as being rational just because he disagreed with someone you don't like. You're so salty, you'd give the Dead Sea a run for its money.

I don't need to argue with about something ridiculous, dawkins can do that. I don't know him, or his views on everything, but his atheism vs your creationist bullshit, I'd take dawkins(reason and logic) vs redrosedummy(stupidity and ignorance) any day.

Sooooooooo, I take it you also believe there are Martians gallivanting on Mars and hiding from humans.
You couldn't dig yourself a deeper grave of ignorance if you thought a nationality was a race........oh wait.

Also, I think someone pointed out earlier that you think dinosaurs and people lived on earth at the same time? Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I will say that like my post on nationality, your words were misconstrued. So, who really gives a shit about what I said 7 threads ago, or what you said 10 threads ago.

Even more irony.
> Says he'd stick with Dawkins' logic and reason anyday
> Realizes that Dawkins miscontrued my statement which is almost basically all he does.
There's ample evidence in this thread alone. Did you even bother to read what he wrote before joining his bandwagon? I guess the enemy of my enemy is my friend no matter what nonsense he spews.

Also, it's not like I even said I was rational in the quote you quoted, i said dawkins was, as well as his argument.

"Like I said to skeleturtle, our bodies return to the ash like animals and our memories go with it. Only then does our soul get raised to be judged. How do you think you're going to go to heaven if you already know what sin is? "

^Yes. That is just oozing with rationality. We can include that statement from Dawkins in the Museum of Rationality along with a pic of the Aliens guy.

The only people on here who wouldn't think I'm rational is christian idiots like you.

Lol. I doubt shotz is a christian, or half the people in the race thread who were lampooning your "rationality."
If that's what you call "rationality" and think MAL agrees, boy do I have a surprise for you.

You also clearly have a beef with christians. You're a special snowflake that's smarter than the billions of christians in the world.........that's why you consider nationalities to be races. Comedy gold!
I tend not to think too clearly when debating with you people, because your retardation astounds me, much like the viewing audience for NCIS: New Orleans. I mean, 17 million? C,mon, who are these people?

I'd argue you tend not to think too clearly at all........ever.
It's also funny that you think that's some kind of excuse for not thinking clearly.

Besides, in an addition to that, I can't say that anyone on here truly cares what some online people say about them, or how they feel about them.
"Oh khunter, nobody thinks your rational lolz blarg blarg"
Great, I'll just keep drinking my arnold palmer.

I guess............except for the long reply you just gave to try and pose yourself as rational which also fell flat, or your countless appeals to your professors.

Yeah.......you clearly don't care that people realize you're not rational....

Lol, what's comedy gold, other than your religion obviously & Louis CK, is you keep bringing up how I think Irish is a race. I never said that in my original thread nor this one. If you could go & find a sentence that I said, saying "Irish is a race" or something close to that, I can do nothing but admit it, but even if I did say that, & changed how I thought because someone told me I was wrong, why would I keep believing it? I'm not a Christian after all. What you will find instead is that I say how people think of their background in "blood" terms, like "what's your nationality?" "American" "No, I mean by blood" "Oh, Irish". Even if my confusing wording, which was confusing, was interpreted as me thinking Irish is a race, I have never thought in my adult life.

So, when you do run your frantic little christian fingers across our computer, do try to focus on something else, because at this point, it would just be you telling me what I said without actually understanding the thread, my comments, as well as you not being inside my head when I wrote it, as that would truly be the only way to know if I was lying. I try not to lie on the internet, because I don't know any of you. There is no downside.

Dawkins could be saying some hilarious shit. Some real stupid shit. I don't even know what denomination of christian you are. I wonder if you & caelidesu are the same subsect of religion? I wonder. I did go up and read some more though, as per your wonderful suggestion, & it just seems like dawkins is getting beat into the ground. He seems to be saying things that have no connection or contradict himself, but seeing as I'm biased towards dawkins, I will give him the benefit of the doubt, and at least suggest it sounds better in his head. Much like my singing.

You're incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to this redrose, so as to why dawkins is arguing the bible against you is beyond me. Pretty dumb to argue something he may only know 20% of, when you make it your goal to learn as much of it as possible, and by now, probably know 100% of it, or close, and understand it in your own perspective . I don't think arguing belief in god using the bible is any way to argue. That's just me. I have to remember to not do that, because it really doesn't make any sense for either side.

& I throw around insults all the time.It's not a good way to judge if I am mad. Because I'm not. Just he said, she said though. Which is fine with me. You can continue thinking I'm salty.

I mean, I have no reason to be. Regardless of if you showed me up or not, you're a christian & I'm not. I'm secure.

I will admit though, that I have been quite arrogant and ignorant in matters regarding bible arguments with you. You obviously know more than me on the bible so I apologize.

I still think your religion is retarded, because it is, but I don't even know if you're super religious or just believe in god, and my problem as an atheist or nihilist or whatever, is religion, not a belief in god. Believing in something other/greater than yourself is rational, and very very human. What's irrational is creating guidelines for it. Obviously to you, these guidelines are very real and must be followed.

But anyway, I digress. I'm not mad nor have I been, so you're welcome to continue calling me salty but I thought it was about time to stop arguing with you over something so stupid and obvious, & nothing I say will ever change your mind anyway.

khunterSep 30, 2015 2:56 PM
Sep 30, 2015 4:44 PM

Jan 2014
khunter said:

Lol, what's comedy gold, other than your religion obviously & Louis CK, is you keep bringing up how I think Irish is a race. I never said that in my original thread nor this one. If you could go & find a sentence that I said, saying "Irish is a race" or something close to that, I can do nothing but admit it, but even if I did say that, & changed how I thought because someone told me I was wrong, why would I keep believing it? I'm not a Christian after all. What you will find instead is that I say how people think of their background in "blood" terms, like "what's your nationality?" "American" "No, I mean by blood" "Oh, Irish". Even if my confusing wording, which was confusing, was interpreted as me thinking Irish is a race, I have never thought in my adult life.

Um........no. What's comedy gold is you trying to backtrack so hard from portraying nationalities to be races after exasperating most people on that thread. Everyone knew what you were trying to say, but because of your attitude they got hostile.

Then again, I appreciate that you admit to it. Someone like Dawkins though constantly changing whichever way never admits to anything and just keeps saying nonsense. It's impossible to deal with, and I'd rather wade through dozens of your insults (though they could be more creative.)
It was wise for you to ignore the quote of his I showed you (if you could even understand what he was saying. I know I hardly can), but encouraging him because he disagrees with me doesn't help either.

So, when you do run your frantic little christian fingers across our computer, do try to focus on something else, because at this point, it would just be you telling me what I said without actually understanding the thread, my comments, as well as you not being inside my head when I wrote it, as that would truly be the only way to know if I was lying. I try not to lie on the internet, because I don't know any of you. There is no downside.

Seriously......your wording makes some responses too tempting to ignore. I'd go something like: "Yeah, I didn't understand the thread, just like you didn't understand what a race is."
Also, I never said you lied. I know you had a misunderstanding in trying to convey your thoughts, but it makes it hard to not rib you when you keep calling everyone else morons while not having a good track record yourself.
You may not want to listen to me, but flying with insults right off the bat does not make a conversation, and no one would be willing to take you seriously.

Dawkins could be saying some hilarious shit. Some real stupid shit.

He is. There are many credible atheists on this site that convey their thoughts well (most of the time). Minisiets, traed, katsucats, spooks etc, but he is not one of them and you'll never see anyone encouraging it because though they may hate religion, christianity or whatever, they realize he's not coherent.

I don't even know what denomination of christian you are. I wonder if you & caelidesu are the same subsect of religion?

I'm non-denominational. I'm not sure about caelidesu. I think he may have told me before, but I forgot.

I did go up and read some more though, as per your wonderful suggestion, & it just seems like dawkins is getting beat into the ground. He seems to be saying things that have no connection or contradict himself, but seeing as I'm biased towards dawkins, I will give him the benefit of the doubt, and at least suggest it sounds better in his head. Much like my singing.

You can try to understand him, but I don't know of any who has succeeded, although caelidesu never seems to tire of trying.
And it's not the same as your situation because people realized what you were trying to say. Some attacked you because you were aggressive, and others joked about it, but this is MAL. Everyone jokes about everything from god to rape. It's natural.

You're incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to this redrose, so as to why dawkins is arguing the bible against you is beyond me. Pretty dumb to argue something he may only know 20% of, when you make it your goal to learn as much of it as possible, and by now, probably know 100% of it, or close, and understand it in your own perspective . I don't think arguing belief in god using the bible is any way to argue. That's just me. I have to remember to not do that, because it really doesn't make any sense for either side.

I don't know everything and never claim to. When it comes to the bible, I just argue against people's misunderstandings.
Like I said, this is the Internet and you can see all my past posts. I don't make arguments using the bible to prove god unless someone else brings it up most of the time. There's no point when people will dismiss whatever I say simply because it is in the bible.

I will admit though, that I have been quite arrogant and ignorant in matters regarding bible arguments with you. You obviously know more than me on the bible so I apologize.

Apology accepted. I apologize too because I did insult you back.

I still think your religion is retarded, because it is, but I don't even know if you're super religious or just believe in god, and my problem as an atheist or nihilist or whatever, is religion, not a belief in god. Believing in something other/greater than yourself is rational, and very very human. What's irrational is creating guidelines for it. Obviously to you, these guidelines are very real and must be followed.

That's fine. Again, this is the Internet. No one is convincing anyone of anything through forum debates. It's a pastime at most.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Sep 30, 2015 4:47 PM

Mar 2014
You shouldn't. But you probably will anyway.
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Sep 30, 2015 9:17 PM

May 2013
RedRoseFring said:
khunter said:

Um........no. What's comedy gold is you trying to backtrack so hard from portraying nationalities to be races after exasperating most people on that thread. Everyone knew what you were trying to say, but because of your attitude they got hostile.

Then again, I appreciate that you admit to it. Someone like Dawkins though constantly changing whichever way never admits to anything and just keeps saying nonsense. It's impossible to deal with, and I'd rather wade through dozens of your insults (though they could be more creative.)
It was wise for you to ignore the quote of his I showed you (if you could even understand what he was saying. I know I hardly can), but encouraging him because he disagrees with me doesn't help either.

Seriously......your wording makes some responses too tempting to ignore. I'd go something like: "Yeah, I didn't understand the thread, just like you didn't understand what a race is."
Also, I never said you lied. I know you had a misunderstanding in trying to convey your thoughts, but it makes it hard to not rib you when you keep calling everyone else morons while not having a good track record yourself.
You may not want to listen to me, but flying with insults right off the bat does not make a conversation, and no one would be willing to take you seriously.

Dawkins could be saying some hilarious shit. Some real stupid shit.

He is. There are many credible atheists on this site that convey their thoughts well (most of the time). Minisiets, traed, katsucats, spooks etc, but he is not one of them and you'll never see anyone encouraging it because though they may hate religion, christianity or whatever, they realize he's not coherent.

I don't even know what denomination of christian you are. I wonder if you & caelidesu are the same subsect of religion?

I'm non-denominational. I'm not sure about caelidesu. I think he may have told me before, but I forgot.

I did go up and read some more though, as per your wonderful suggestion, & it just seems like dawkins is getting beat into the ground. He seems to be saying things that have no connection or contradict himself, but seeing as I'm biased towards dawkins, I will give him the benefit of the doubt, and at least suggest it sounds better in his head. Much like my singing.

You can try to understand him, but I don't know of any who has succeeded, although caelidesu never seems to tire of trying.
And it's not the same as your situation because people realized what you were trying to say. Some attacked you because you were aggressive, and others joked about it, but this is MAL. Everyone jokes about everything from god to rape. It's natural.

I don't know everything and never claim to. When it comes to the bible, I just argue against people's misunderstandings.
Like I said, this is the Internet and you can see all my past posts. I don't make arguments using the bible to prove god unless someone else brings it up most of the time. There's no point when people will dismiss whatever I say simply because it is in the bible.

Apology accepted. I apologize too because I did insult you back.

That's fine. Again, this is the Internet. No one is convincing anyone of anything through forum debates. It's a pastime at most.

I wasn't hostile to everyone who said it. I just know that I never once thought of Irish as a race, or confused races with nationality. My parents are both from Ireland, so in the matter of race or otherwise, I would know that part. I was hostile to people who wrote something I interpreted as sort of snarky, and I don't mind being hated, but I'd rather not be known as a retard like scavrefamn or tohyahachija. I don't mind being arrogant either. I don't mind being wrong if it's something that can be disproven. Like a fact or whatever.

I'd rather not be known as someone who doesn't understand what races and nationality are because I do. The whole point of the thread was really about race anyway but I suppose it got way out of hand.

Anyway, I shall not insult you anymore anyway. I will also try and refrain from attacking your religion. Dawkins can argue in circles with you.

I'm more a triangle guy
Oct 1, 2015 7:21 PM

Sep 2013
Dawkins said:
Like I said to skeleturtle, our bodies return to the ash like animals and our memories go with it. Only then does our soul get raised to be judged. How do you think you're going to go to heaven if you already know what sin is?

Plus read razors response to me. Our memories fade on death yet our soul is raised. What would be the purpose of hell to punish a soul that has no memory of good or bad they've commited? Can you make any sense from gods morality here?

Sorry for the late reply, life has been keeping me busy. Anyway, back to this.

Based on what Jesus said in Matthew, it appears that people will have memories of their former life at least up until/during the final judgment.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

41 by Merve2Love »»
26 minutes ago

» Over the years, I began to be repulsed by pork, is there any explanation for this?

Absurdo_N - Mar 26

27 by Rhaelynne »»
56 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

42 by cyandaqil »»
1 hour ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

69 by neol3 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

63 by cyandaqil »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.