Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 27, 2015 4:06 PM
Jun 2015
Hey everyone! I'm back again with another anime review. This time I reviewed the show Neon Genesis Evangelion. Any tips and such are appreciated!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKHnOaMS-ac
Aug 27, 2015 4:25 PM

May 2014
Its alright though personally not my thing, I would say don't try and do it all in on take and focus the video on clips and such, also write a script for what you're gonna say. You'd be surprised how writing it out helps.

If you want a feel for other reviewers check out DemoD's channel on youtube or maybe even Nostalgia Critic. I think both can serve as a means to help you understand how reviews can be interesting and wanting the viewer for more.
I've been here way too long...
Aug 27, 2015 4:29 PM
Jun 2015
TheConquerer said:
Its alright though personally not my thing, I would say don't try and do it all in on take and focus the video on clips and such, also write a script for what you're gonna say. You'd be surprised how writing it out helps.

If you want a feel for other reviewers check out DemoD's channel on youtube or maybe even Nostalgia Critic. I think both can serve as a means to help you understand how reviews can be interesting and wanting the viewer for more.

Good idea! Yeah, going in one take is something I'm not proud of, but I'm working on making it better!

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

362 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 11:56 AM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Yesterday, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Apr 24

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Apr 24, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Apr 24, 8:41 PM

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
Apr 24, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.