Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 18, 2015 10:45 PM

Dec 2013
[b] Since this is a new club, your suggestions related to the goal of the club etc for further improvement would be precious to our club. Thus feel free to suggest anything :)

philtecturophyOct 24, 2015 12:32 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 21, 2015 4:55 PM

May 2014
Make cards and claim thread :D

Aug 21, 2015 4:58 PM

Dec 2013
Thank you for the suggestion.
Yes, we will be working on the design of the card very soon, and will be put on as Gift/Present :)

Aug 28, 2015 3:58 PM

Oct 2008
Polls

which anime is better (this or that)
which character is your favorite (from several listed male or female)
do you wand a second season for this anime or not

Aug 31, 2015 10:42 AM

Jul 2015
Yup song of the week and Picture of The Day would be perfect!!!

~~GOMEN~~ for long hiatus had tests and RL issues^^
Aug 31, 2015 12:09 PM

Jun 2013
Where can I find the Club Rules?
Sep 1, 2015 3:46 PM

Dec 2013
zieek said:
Polls
which anime is better (this or that)
which character is your favorite (from several listed male or female)
do you wand a second season for this anime or not

Zieeks, those are nice game ideas. The officers or I can make those threads, however members are also motivated to make threads whenever they feel to it, so you can make them also whenever you feel convenient ^_^

Cool_DuDE said:

Song of the week, Done ^_^
Picture of the day, Im still thinking about this since I don't want the homepage to somehow crowded by picture that in unrelated to the layout color and the theme in general. Maybe the most I can do is to make this activity hidden within spoiler buttons in the homepage ^_^

Berrytale said:
Where can I find the Club Rules?

Yes, rules are not clearly defined. There is some sentences in the "About Club" that mention about having to introducing selves and being respectful to others, however an extensive rules are not defined. I was thinking that being respective to others already means a lot. However, perhaps a spoiler button showing extensive rules of the club can become a good idea ^_^
philtecturophySep 1, 2015 3:55 PM

Sep 3, 2015 5:07 AM

Jul 2015
philtecturophy said:

Cool_DuDE said:

Picture of the day, Im still thinking about this since I don't want the homepage to somehow crowded by picture that in unrelated to the layout color and the theme in general. Maybe the most I can do is to make this activity hidden within spoiler buttons in the homepage ^_^

No Prob Ill be glad to host Picture of Week or Character of week if you finalize on that idea.^^
Sep 3, 2015 7:16 PM

Dec 2013
Cool_DuDE said:
philtecturophy said:

No Prob Ill be glad to host Picture of Week or Character of week if you finalize on that idea.^^

Thank you very much Cool_Dude for the suggestions, POTW also done ^_^
Yes, please help me to host this activity perhaps by creating a nice thread and votes and moderate it whenever it is convenient for you ^_^

Lets coordinate more on this :D

Sep 3, 2015 7:51 PM

Jul 2015
Sure why not^^
Sep 20, 2015 11:04 AM
Jul 2015
Anime Of The Week?
Maybe something that an Admin or Staff finds that is somewhat related to the club's theme.
Sep 20, 2015 6:53 PM

Aug 2015
Keital said:
Anime Of The Week?
Maybe something that an Admin or Staff finds that is somewhat related to the club's theme.

Wow that actually sounds nice~~
Like for people who don't know what to watch ^_^

Billie Eilish - idontwannabeyouanymore

0:00 ●━━━━━━─────── 3:24

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

Oct 30, 2015 10:32 AM
Jul 2015
KAYnyaa_ Yup! Pretty much ~ Sooner or later, someone's bound to round out of ideas of what to watch xD
sorry for extremely late reply .-.

Suggestion A Newsletter maybe? Not all members check to see what's happening in all the clubs,
and since we've made some cool Editions and Games, I'm afraid people aren't very aware, and that's kinda sad :l
Nov 2, 2015 10:12 AM

Jun 2015
Kei.. we already have a whole thread dedicated to that XD
You even signed up hahaha

We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized that-
-the real monsters
reside inside us..
Nov 3, 2015 8:56 PM

Feb 2013
Let's make a Club Podcast! I have tons of ideas and I think a few people will already be willing to join in.

Also, we can make a thread for people that don't want to join in but instead suggest on what we're going to talk about!

I'll be willing to host this Phil!
Nov 3, 2015 9:43 PM

Aug 2015
JTricks said:
Let's make a Club Podcast! I have tons of ideas and I think a few people will already be willing to join in.

Also, we can make a thread for people that don't want to join in but instead suggest on what we're going to talk about!

I'll be willing to host this Phil!

I'm down

Billie Eilish - idontwannabeyouanymore

0:00 ●━━━━━━─────── 3:24

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

Nov 3, 2015 9:45 PM

Jul 2014
KAYnyaa_ said:
JTricks said:

I'm down
Nov 4, 2015 6:38 AM
Jul 2015
Zoe said:
Kei.. we already have a whole thread dedicated to that XD
You even signed up hahaha

Yeah, I totally forgot xP
Stupid memory....
Nov 7, 2015 9:48 AM

Apr 2011
Hey guys, Jesse#2 with an awesome idea!

How about we start a giveaway/raffle system of some sort?

I'm willing to offer up some Steam games (via code), at least ONCE a month, of at least 2-5 game codes!

Now you might be wondering, "Wait, is J2 really this rich and kind and giving and awesome?". The answer to that is "No, yes, yes, yes.", but I've recently found it fun to purchase Humble Bundles (of which the proceeds to go charity) and since I don't really even like playing the games myself I thought it'd be a cool idea to give them to people here. The games themselves usually aren't anything AAA but hey, they're free and sometimes there are some awesome indie titles included!

If anyone is down for that, lets set it up! We could possibly use a points system to enter people to raffle for a maximum of one game at a time during each giveaway.

This'll allow for some more incentive to post and be apart of the club groups/games/activities and stuff!
DCLXVIINov 28, 2015 12:56 AM
Nov 7, 2015 9:53 AM

Feb 2013
Nov 7, 2015 9:55 AM

Jul 2015
z4yd said:
Hey guys, Jesse#2 with an awesome idea!

How about we start a giveaway/raffle system of some sort?

I'm willing to offer up some Steam games (via code), at least ONCE a month, of at least 2-5 game codes!

Now you might be wondering, "Wait, is J2 really this rich and kind and giving and awesome?". The answer to that is "No, yes, yes, yes.", but I've recently found it fun to purchase Humble Bundles (of which the proceeds to go charity) and since I don't really even like playing the games myself I thought it'd be a cool idea to give them to people here. The games themselves usually aren't anything AAA but hey, they're free and sometimes there are some awesome indie titles included!

If anyone is down for that, lets set it up! We could possibly use a points system to enter people to raffle for a maximum of one game at a time during each giveaway.

This'll allow for some more incentive to post and be apart of the club groups/games/activities and stuff!

Well @z4yd this looking promising enough..I put a head-ups on this post in staff chat..let admins decide on your suggestion ^^
Nov 7, 2015 9:59 AM

Apr 2011
Cool_DuDE said:

Well @z4yd this looking promising enough..I put a head-ups on this post in staff chat..let admins decide on your suggestion ^^

Awesome. Hopefully it goes through. :3
Nov 7, 2015 3:24 PM

Mar 2012
aha! so that's who my alter ego is on mal!
naners~
Nov 7, 2015 3:38 PM
Dec 10, 2015 4:00 PM

Dec 2013
This club should have a band and record it on skype ^_^
I'll play the piano :)

Dec 10, 2015 4:15 PM

Aug 2014
philtecturophy said:
This club should have a band and record it on skype ^_^
I'll play the piano :)

im not singing.

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Dec 11, 2015 8:57 PM

Dec 2013
So I am thinking of a new game with similar nature to "AttacK or Cure"
Or Battle: Rabbit Turtle bla bla bla bla ^_^'

so here is the proposed game,,its a bit more complicated than the one we usually play,, lemme know waddya all think okayyyy ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote=fyrusking]
philtecturophy said:

Im thinking of a new version of this game with new features, but may be too cumbersome, it involves some abilities to it, other than just attack cure, waddya all think? ^_^'

Tell us more xD

So im thinking there is HP and MP now,,, and those are included in one thread only

MP is required to use special ability

Hmm,, maybe lets take example like Battle Naruto,, since I only watch naruto for shonen action..
Then there is Genjutsu (like sharingan , if you know), taijutsu, ninjutsu

Here the character would be:
Naruto
Kakashi
Sasuke
Gaara
Tobi
etc etc

(So not using our names). We will have to select the characters,, just like BATTLE RABBIT, TURTLE, SNAKE.....
We can still continue this attack cure using our names though in other thread ,, so its the version 2 of this..
But this is another idea..

Lets say since Genjutsu Sharingan is more like psyche power,, so it can take over the enemy movement,, so the enemy under his power cannot move, but the one that cast genjutsu can control him, and use the person's attach, cure or power to his advantage for lets say 2 turns

For ninjutsu,, maybe its like a normal attack, but can attack to 20x in one turn

taijutsu maybe also,, we need to think about this..

maybe like other ability such as Rinnegan etc,, can steal enemy's MP or HP

Input from fyrusking:
for example, there is the guy who steals MP and there is the guy who steal HP, the guy who steals both MP and HP can't steal in the same proportion

Well i also think there should be an end to it, like if your character died, it's dead, (unless someone revive you) just like this game, otherwise, there will never be a 2nd version and ppl will soon get annoyed by it.

it can also not just involve naruto but other animes too ^^
Ofc all the powers must be balanced, otherwise there will be no fun

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dec 12, 2015 2:05 PM

Dec 2013
need more suggestions on the gaaaammmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Dec 12, 2015 2:14 PM

Aug 2014
still confused :/

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Dec 13, 2015 7:54 AM
Mar 2015
Phil I wanna brainstorm on fyrusking's idea, think it inspired me to create a game, I'll share it to you via PM when I got a grasp of it :3
Dec 13, 2015 7:08 PM

Dec 2013
Reverie said:
Phil I wanna brainstorm on fyrusking's idea, think it inspired me to create a game, I'll share it to you via PM when I got a grasp of it :3

Thank you very much for your help,, PM me when you feel ready to share it..

Dec 15, 2015 7:59 AM

Jul 2015
How about some give-aways???
Dec 15, 2015 8:26 AM

Aug 2014
Cool_DuDE said:
How about some give-aways???

i think thats a nice idea.

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Dec 17, 2015 4:01 PM

Dec 2013
Okay in the next post I will post the developed idea of the game. Please suggestion anyone to modify it so that the game is not crippled when it is run.

Dec 17, 2015 4:02 PM

Dec 2013
[center]IDEA OF NARUTO GAME
Should we expand this to another character from other anime?
Because it will get more complex?
Is it okay if we just use Naruto characters?
See below and input please..

philtecturophyDec 18, 2015 3:56 PM

Dec 17, 2015 4:10 PM

Aug 2014
can we use characters from other anime too? not just naruto?

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Dec 17, 2015 4:15 PM

Dec 2013
Shuuka said:
can we use characters from other anime too? not just naruto?

Sure sure, that's what I thought.. Although I am afraid if we get more and more characters, it will get more and more complex..

So I guess any Staff or Members can suggest a character or two from any anime.
Then write their abilities with maximum 4 abilities. Up to you.. But make sure its not overpowered.. Look at the examples I made on Naruto.. hmm,, even that somehow I still think that some of them are not balanced,, but I tried to make them to be balanced though XD

hmm after that,,
Then submit that proposed characters to me here..
I will evaluate and modify it accordingly so that each character are balanced, and avoid as much as possible overpowered characters..

Also: everyone please make sure to read all the rules first before suggesting characters and abilities

Dec 17, 2015 4:24 PM

Aug 2014
I say Killua, Gon, and Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter, Gintoki, Sougo, and Kamui from Gintama, Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist, Tsuna from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Rikuo from Nurarihyon no Mago??

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Dec 17, 2015 4:35 PM

Dec 2013
Shuuka said:
I say Killua, Gon, and Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter, Gintoki, Sougo, and Kamui from Gintama, Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist, Tsuna from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Rikuo from Nurarihyon no Mago??

Sure,,
Shuu can you list the abilities of what Gon, Killua etc have. Like what are they good at, superpowers,, write is just the summary.

Example: Gon strong type, superpower can be invisible etc....name of superpower: example: sharingan and whats the effect on enemy when in that anime. It will be great if all can write it in the format that i used with also the MP cost for using abilities.. Make sure not overpowered..

Since i dont know those characters sadly..

Dec 17, 2015 4:35 PM

Aug 2015
Shuuka said:
I think that may be too many teams. Not to mention keeping up with all the special moves and the like.

I thought about even dumbing it down further and kinda do it like avatar the last air bender style.

Fire beats rock
Rock beats water
Water beats fire
Dec 17, 2015 4:39 PM

Dec 2013
DJAnime254 said:
Shuuka said:
I think that may be too many teams. Not to mention keeping up with all the special moves and the like.

I thought about even dumbing it down further and kinda do it like avatar the last air bender style.

Fire beats rock
Rock beats water
Water beats fire

Hmm,, DJ,, whats its gonna looks like? ^_^

Btw, the player can just only remember his character abilities the most.. All players must be trustworthy and no cheating,, so we assume we can trust others, if we do not want to memorize all those details of abilities XD

Dec 17, 2015 4:41 PM

Aug 2014
no what i meant is that we can pick a few from what i mentioned. but for elements, Killua, Tsuna, Ed, and Kamui are good picks.

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Dec 17, 2015 4:57 PM

Aug 2015
Hmm well I think we should do Pokemon theme instead (mainly because of my lack of avatar knowledge).

Fire type beats grass type
Grass type beats water type
Water type beats fire type

Each type can do 2x damage to whatever type they are super effective against and only 1x damage to anyone else
Eg Fire attacks grass (2x damage)

We could follow the same rule as mana but call it PP. You get 2 moves per tern. You can attack and choose one other move such as heal or store PP.

These special moves using PP would do the same damage to all types regardless if their super effective.

Just a rough idea, the mascots could be Squirtle(water), Charmande(water)r, and Bulbasour(grass)
Dec 17, 2015 4:59 PM

Aug 2014
DJAnime254 said:
Hmm well I think we should do Pokemon theme instead (mainly because of my lack of avatar knowledge).

Each type can do 2x damage to whatever type they are super effective against and only 1x damage to anyone else

We could follow the same rule as mana but call it PP. You get 2 moves per tern. You can attack and choose one other move such as heal or store PP.

These special moves using PP would do the same damage to all types regardless if their super effective.

Just a rough idea, the mascots could be Squirtle(water), Charmande(water)r, and Bulbasour(grass)

tbh i dont think many people will like pokemon xD

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Dec 17, 2015 5:03 PM

Dec 2013
DJAnime254 said:

Lets Make two games then!! XD
One pokemon,, the other one is the general anime continuing from what i propose,, since fyrus also suggest that this can be good ^_^

DJ,, we should talk about this pokemon idea more,, do each pokemon will have special abilities ??
^_^

Dec 17, 2015 5:13 PM

Aug 2015
philtecturophy said:
DJAnime254 said:

One pokemon,, the other one is the general anime continuing from what i propose,, since fyrus also suggest that this can be good ^_^

DJ,, we should talk about this pokemon idea more,, do each pokemon will have special abilities ??
^_^
Alright, Give me a night or two to put more thought into it. But yeah I think they may have only 1-2 special moves to keep it less confusing.
Dec 18, 2015 12:27 AM

Dec 2013
DJAnime254 said:
philtecturophy said:

^_^
Alright, Give me a night or two to put more thought into it. But yeah I think they may have only 1-2 special moves to keep it less confusing.

Oh yeahhh,, take your time,,im so excited ^_^

Dec 18, 2015 3:57 PM

Dec 2013
Okay here is the new updated version of the Battle Game, please inputs and suggestions ^_^

philtecturophyDec 20, 2015 3:30 PM

Dec 18, 2015 11:43 PM

Aug 2015
philtecturophy said:
Okay here is the new updated version of the Battle Game, please inputs and suggestions ^_^

I got a few concerns and questions.

For Obito's Gedo statue, it cost you 100 MP to use, but then says it reduces your MP by 20. Does that mean you need 120 MP to use the move or is it suppose to lower his HP.

Might be a few other Ballence issues (mainly with some teams having more special moves that cost less MP and do more damage). Other then that I think it looks great, I hope we can get a lot of people playing it
Dec 19, 2015 12:01 AM

Dec 2013
DJAnime said:
philtecturophy said:

I got a few concerns and questions.

For Obito's Gedo statue, it cost you 100 MP to use, but then says it reduces your MP by 20. Does that mean you need 120 MP to use the move or is it suppose to lower his HP.

Might be a few other Ballence issues (mainly with some teams having more special moves that cost less MP and do more damage). Other then that I think it looks great, I hope we can get a lot of people playing it

Okayy,, so Gedo statue reduce MP to 20.. Means: obito when use Gedo, actually only use 80 of MP, but it needs to be 100 first before using it ^_^

Yeahh,, balance is the main issue i agree,, please help me to make it balance ? ^_^'

So if you notice,, character with less abilities i made them to be more powerful or quicker yet simpler to use than those with many abilities.

Take edward for example,, only have 2 abilities,, but the second abilities actually i try to make it very efficient and effective to annoy the enemies.. Compared to the common ninjutsu that requires MP=30 to attack multiple targets by 10x,, Edward's instantenous transmutation only need MP=10 to attack multiple targets by 5x,, it means with MP=30 he can damage more than ninjutsu one time,, except he has to use it in 3 turns gradually.. Depens on how to play it,, edward can easily always attack multiple targets everytime he gets MP=10,, since his ability is the only ability that allow multiple targets attack with the least MP required

Please advise?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» [Game] Attendence Game in Mid-School Style ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

philtecturophy - May 2, 2016

4816 by Serafos »»
6 hours ago

» [GAME] Manga Last Letter! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DJAnime - Mar 21, 2016

465 by Serafos »»
Yesterday, 5:57 AM

» [GAME] Anime Last Letter! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DCLXVII - Sep 3, 2015

6228 by Serafos »»
Yesterday, 5:55 AM

» [GAME] Count to 10 Before a Member Posts ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stroffeld - Mar 26, 2016

10013 by Serafos »»
Yesterday, 5:42 AM

» [GAME] Keep A Word, Drop A Word ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Username - Dec 22, 2015

7867 by Serafos »»
Yesterday, 3:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.