Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 15, 2015 5:45 AM

May 2015
So I've been meaning to watch this show for a while now, but I have what must be a commonly asked question.

Should I watch this or both?

I've always heard brotherhood is better, and I know brotherhood is supposed to be a version of the show that's closer to the manga than the previous version. But are there enough differences to justify watching both of the shows for people who really don't care about knowing every small detail in differences and just wants to watch a show?
-TokoAug 15, 2015 6:05 AM
My Dumb Youtube channel that honest to heart I'm not plugging on my signature to try to get views because I'm desperate.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6D4SN3Dl1b1T5CjdvQgFKA
Aug 15, 2015 5:48 AM

Sep 2014
imo you should watch the original first. The reason for this is because Brotherhood is better than the original so if you watch Brotherhood first you will be disapointed by the original if you choose to watch it after.

But I do think you should watch both.
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
Aug 15, 2015 5:52 AM

May 2015
YoMenso said:
imo you should watch the original first. The reason for this is because Brotherhood is better than the original so if you watch Brotherhood first you will be disapointed by the original if you choose to watch it after.

But I do think you should watch both.

But are there enough differences to justify that? Because I'm not exactly up for seeing the same show twice in a row only to see some small changes and a vastly better version of the show. :/
My Dumb Youtube channel that honest to heart I'm not plugging on my signature to try to get views because I'm desperate.

Aug 15, 2015 5:57 AM

Sep 2014
Yes there is, the two are very different shows. They aren't even the exact same at the start but extremely similar, Brotherhood completely goes on a different path at about episode 13.
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
Aug 15, 2015 5:59 AM

May 2015
YoMenso said:
Yes there is, the two are very different shows. They aren't even the exact same at the start but extremely similar, Brotherhood completely goes on a different path at about episode 13.

Neat! Thanks for helping me out. ^_^

Aug 15, 2015 6:01 AM

Sep 2014
Doctor-Shotgun said:
YoMenso said:

Neat! Thanks for helping me out. ^_^
Welcome (•◡•)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

132 by Chewbaccaccino »»
Apr 21, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.