Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 2, 2015 4:29 PM

Aug 2015
I'm Monokuma-sama! I like anime and mangas (obviously) but I read more mangas because of my buisiness with studiying. I love singing and listening to music. I love reading books specialy horror and mystery ones. I like playing video games. I prefer the fighting ones like Street fighter,Tekken... anime related ones : Dragon ball xenoverse, Naruto serie... and the graphic adventure games/mystery/horror ones. My current obsession is Danganronpa. Hope we get all along!!!

Jugemu Jugemu Unko Nage Ki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider San Bun no Ichi Junjyou na Kanjyou no Nokotta San Bun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjyou Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiruyou de Shinranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazuno Kokoedame Medaka….Kono Medaka wa saki no to wa Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raa-yuu yuuteimiouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe Bichiguso Maru!!!!
Aug 3, 2015 8:34 AM

Jul 2013
Monokuma-sama said:
I'm Monokuma-sama! I like anime and mangas (obviously) but I read more mangas because of my buisiness with studiying. I love singing and listening to music. I love reading books specialy horror and mystery ones. I like playing video games. I prefer the fighting ones like Street fighter,Tekken... anime related ones : Dragon ball xenoverse, Naruto serie... and the graphic adventure games/mystery/horror ones. My current obsession is Danganronpa. Hope we get all along!!!

Are you watching Laplace? Personally, I don't like it (except the OP) but it is a mystery so you might like it :D
Aug 3, 2015 12:54 PM

Apr 2012
Hello, I'm a fan of Clannad, Mashiro-iro Symphony, Vocaloid, and Touhou. IA is my favorite vocaloid and that is why I have this name. :3
Aug 3, 2015 5:16 PM

May 2015
Hi! I'm Lucia a 22 yo student from Argentina! I love watching series, anime and english youtubers also reading manga and listening to music and podcasts. Right now I'm studying Political Science and International Affairs at university and learning Japanese on my own (at least trying to).

Well I think that's it for now!
Aug 4, 2015 2:50 AM

Aug 2015
Thnx for t
slashitup101 said:
Monokuma-sama said:

Are you watching Laplace? Personally, I don't like it (except the OP) but it is a mystery so you might like it :D

Thnx for the advice ^^

Jugemu Jugemu Unko Nage Ki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider San Bun no Ichi Junjyou na Kanjyou no Nokotta San Bun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjyou Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiruyou de Shinranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazuno Kokoedame Medaka….Kono Medaka wa saki no to wa Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raa-yuu yuuteimiouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe Bichiguso Maru!!!!
Aug 8, 2015 2:09 PM

Jan 2015
it says to introduce yourself, so I will!
hi~
Im KittyMelody you can call me Kitty or Melody or KittyMelody!
my fav genre is romance<3 and fav color is cyan and lilac purple and
to lazy to think of something else...
Aug 8, 2015 9:30 PM
Aug 2015
Hi hi. I'm Hysteria. I've been here maybe half a week and saw this club, so I decided to try for it. I'm into Slice of Life but I like to watch other genres as well. I hope to get along with everyone ^^
Aug 15, 2015 11:39 AM

Aug 2015
Hey There ,

Since i'm new here I shall introduce myself too .
Gabrielle, That's my name. I'm 22 Years old . I live in Vancouver (BC,CANADA) .
I'm not bad in english but i'm more likely to speak french .
If i had to compare myself to an Anime character, I'd say i could be Chitanda Eru from Hyouka .
I'm an open-minded person that can be nice to talk with since i'm curious and interested about anything .
My Hobby, you can guess right... ANIME.
My Favorite genre of anime? Actually, I'm watching anything that has a good story and characters .
I also like Video Games ( almost any genre), music, movies or just going outside to breathe and relax without being disturb with life's problems .

Anyway, that's a lot about myself. I'm here to share thoughts and make friends.

Nice to meet you all :3
"I'm curious, I can't stop thinking about it!"
Aug 16, 2015 5:26 PM

Apr 2013
Hello!

I'm Aluvara. I'm 23 and I live in Poland. My fav series are Mushishi, Natsume Yuujinchou, Kino no Tabi, Shingeki no Kyojin, Level E, Durarara, Darker Then Black and many others. I'm a huge reverse harem (bishounens generally) fan :>
I like video games (indie, horror, RPG), real role-playing games (D&D), old movies, classical books, red tea, animals and many other things.
Nice to meet you all!
Aug 23, 2015 9:52 AM

Aug 2015
Hi my name is Anamaria, I'm 18, and I'm pretty new MAL. I read manga more than I watch anime and I don't exactly have a favorite genre. In my free time when I'm not doing anime related things I'm usually wasting money on going to the movies, cooking, or writing bad fan fiction.

Nice to meet you all, glad to be a part of such a cute club :)
Aug 23, 2015 3:39 PM

Jul 2015
Guess I should introduce myself as well. ^^

My name is Michelle, I'm 14
I like to swim, watch anime, and play some sports (although i'm not good in any of them), reading, and even pull a few practical jokes :D

That's about it. Nice to meet you all!
Aug 28, 2015 5:33 AM

May 2015
Hi!!! I'm Mima. I'm 16, still in highschool. I live in Portugal.
I started you anime when I was little, and one of my firsst was Fullmetal Alchemist, I really loved it, so I'm still watching anime and I don't plan to stop.
I really love manga too, but just started recently.
I like kpop and kdrama, and I really love to talk.
I think thats all!! Nice to meet you all!!!
(๑>ᴗ<๑)
Aug 28, 2015 1:08 PM

Aug 2013
Hi everyone! I'm new here >_< My name is Íris and I'm 20 years old, I'm from Lisbon ;;
Aug 30, 2015 9:14 AM
Jun 2015
Hi everybody I'm new here. you can call me Sis. I'm 12 years old, very shy but if someone wants to talk with me it will be great :P:D by the way I'm not really good at starting conversations (sorry about it)
Aug 31, 2015 1:26 PM

Jul 2014
Hiya! I'm a new member and I was invited to join!
So I'm. Lazuritedreams and I like to hang around the forums often. My interests include animation, art, filming, reading,sweet food, and fangirling over cute cinnabon characters.
And if you like this type of thing: My sign is Aquarius and I have an ISFJ personality.
And feel free to message me if you like!
LazuriteDreamsAug 31, 2015 2:47 PM
Aug 31, 2015 2:31 PM
Jan 2010
Hey I guess I sould introduce myself! I am starpelt115755. You can call me Star though. I am 21 years old and from the US.

I love to rp, draw, chill with friends, play video games and of course read manga and watch anime!

If you have any questions just shoot me a PM!
Sep 1, 2015 7:39 AM
Jan 2015
Hello~
I'm ObviousCat or Shine (real name), 17 going on 18 very soon. I think the first anime I ever watched was Card Captor Sakura (Korean Dub) when I was 5 and I've been obsessed since. I'm probably into more manga than anime though, just because I find it easier to consume. I'm obsessed with CLAMP's works (which is pretty evident).
Apart from anime, I like books, debate, and listening to music. I'm working on my college apps now so hopefully I'll get into somewhere soon :P
Sep 1, 2015 1:41 PM
Jan 2015
Eyy, I'm Aomi but call me Miao or
whichever variation of Aomi you can come up with
(Aomimi, Aomoe, Aomin and so on).
Uhh, I don't really know what else to say-- orz
I'm weeb trash and a fujoshi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm also pretty weird :')

Cancer | INFP | Volleyball fanatic

That's it, I guess?
Sorry, I'm not good with these things orz
Sep 1, 2015 1:45 PM

Jun 2015
Hello everyone!

I'm Mochikiller or Mina (Nickname) and I'm from Sweden. When it comes to anime I love Death Note to bits, it was the first thing that pulled me in to anime for real and will always hold a special place in my heart. My favorite manga is Oyasumi Punpun, Asano is an amazing mangaka! I am a very casual viewer/reader of anime/manga, but I enjoy psychological horror the most. I watch almost everything except for mecha, so recommendations are much appreciated! ^__^

I also love BL/yaoi and gay boys in general (I'm a huge closeted fujoshi). Other than anime/manga I love music, longboarding, drawing and being social in general.

If you want to talk, just chat me up :)
Sep 1, 2015 4:08 PM

Jul 2015
Halllooooo. c: I'm new here.
I like meeting new people! So don't be afraid to talk to me!!
I love chocolate and I'm 19. <33
Nice to meet you all.
Sep 2, 2015 2:30 AM

Oct 2012
Hello!!
I'm Inari-Kitsune or Inaricchi or whatever nickname you come up with! Apart from anime and manga/webtoons, i like drawing, JRPG-type video games, graphic design, animating trashy gifs etc.
I also like odorites, utaites and vocaloid music ^^
Nice to meet you!!
Sep 2, 2015 4:41 AM
Jul 2010
Konnichiwa...i'm new here. I am Sunako as in Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge. 23 years old. I love to read manga and watch anime. Im open to any genre. If there's any anime or manga that you like, please recommend to me. I want to watch/read them. Yoroshiku ne~ ^_^
Sep 2, 2015 5:46 PM

Dec 2014
Hi, I'm Anna and I'm a housewife from America. Nice to meet you!

I've been an anime fan for decades and I enjoy both old and new anime. This season I'm currently enjoying Snow White With the Red Hair, School-Live! and Junjou Romantica 3. Other modern favorites include Sailor Moon Crystal, Yona of the Dawn, Ronja the Robber's Daughter and Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki. (for a complete list of my favorites by year going back to 1980 see my MAL profile) My favorite anime characters tend to be positive and upbeat, like Usagi Tsukino (Sailor Moon), Sana Kurata (Kodocha), Sakaki (Azumanga Daioh), Belfy (Belfy and Lillibit) and Shuichi Shindo (Gravitation). Watching them just makes me feel good about life. I also love anime cats like the adorably round and cute Poyo (Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki), Nyanko-sensei (Natsume's Book of Friends) and the ever-so-awesome Catbus (My Neighbor Totoro). Anime pigs like Hawk (Seven Deadly Sins) and Napoleon (School Rumble) are a favorite of mine, too.

My favorite manga include Buddha (It's a classic!), Kodocha, Vampire Game, Gravitation, The Tyrant Falls In Love, Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki and School-Live. In the future I plan to eventually start reading the manga versions of Yona of the Dawn and Snow White With the Red Hair and someday I want to read all 60 volumes of the Sangokushi series.

I love being a member of MAL, but it's so male dominated and I get sick of seeing signature images of panty shots and jiggling breasts when I scroll through the forums. It's like, "Come on guys, really?" The idea of a club for just female fans sounds like fun!
Sep 2, 2015 6:26 PM

Mar 2009
My name is Santosia(yes its my real name) and i'm 21 years old.
And live in Malaysia..and Asian wearing purple glasses.
Still in college..am taking Computer Technician at college. I like Potatoes wedges, anything related potatoes~and i love cats and doggeh and also computer rigs XDD
(Am nerd towards with computer parts) Yes, am not tomboyish if that ya think i like all computer thingy~I'm girly like wear pink stuff and cute accessories~and we all do love animes and mangas so i don't wanna make so much details. XDD

I don't mind making new friends but i do late reply due project am currently working on.

That's all ladies~ (owo)
Sep 10, 2015 11:38 AM

Aug 2014
hi i'm mycoolboo,i am kinda bad at this stuff so yea....
I've learn so much from the people who don't exist.

Sep 10, 2015 2:16 PM
Jul 2015
hi ya'll! i'm new here <3 please be kind to me
Sep 12, 2015 9:27 AM

Dec 2013
Hi guys! I'm new here so I've decided to introduce myself as well :)
My name is Ada. I'm 16 and I'm from Poland. Zodiacal Taurus. I used to only watch anime, but I'm much more into manga lately since I don't have as much free time as before (mostly because of school). I watch/read all genres, but I tend to enjoy school comedies (with possible fantasy/supernatural treats) the most. A little bit fujioshi, but I enjoy shoujo-ai as well :)
I'm also a fan of books, tv shows and movies. Basically a indoor type of person ;)

BACK UP ACCOUNT TILL GOD KNOWS WHEN
Sep 12, 2015 10:02 PM

Dec 2011
Hello everyone! I'm glad to be part of this club. My username is Iggy. I came up with the name because of a song by David Bowie... well, kinda (Ziggy Stardust)

I'm 20 years old and I'm currently living in Venezuela. I speak english and spanish.

I like shonen the most, speacially the typical ones with fights involve. Also mechas (I'm an Evangelion "freak" xD) and seinen and shoujos from time to time. I prefered manga over anime and hmm, really don't play games at all since I was young. Now instead I watch some youtubers playing stuff.

I used to dance flamenco, but that's in the past. I've become a lazy person who only goes to college xD.

My favorite genres in anime are Pyshological and Action. I have a lot of ships. Sasusaku, Jerza, Nalu, Touken... just to say a few ♥

Nice to meet you all!
Sep 15, 2015 1:27 PM

Jan 2013

Hello!

I'm Linda, but people normally call me Lin.
I'm 22 and I live in Sweden; been here most of my life.

During my free time, I tend to be lazy.

I like to read books, watch shows/movies and play games.
I'm a huge fan of Visual Novels and Dating Sims!

[b]I'm really bad at introducing myself, sorry. m(_ _)m

Sep 17, 2015 11:51 AM

Sep 2015
hi :3
i'm new in this club so i'm gonna introduce myself.
i'm sara and i live in italy.
i'm 18 years old and i've a cat that i really love, his name is oliver~
i love the japanese world and i can't wait to study japanese at university!
moreover, i really love metal music and i'm into goth style.
when i can i go horse riding, i love animals so much c:
my presentation is over so i hope i'll have fun in this club, sayonara for now ♥
sara∞fabio.

Sep 17, 2015 1:20 PM
Jul 2015
welcome sugiokemono, -iggi-, jiwoo & itsdarkness <3
Sep 18, 2015 2:18 PM

Nov 2012
Hi guys :)

I'm Tamara, 19 years old History student from south-eastern Europe (Bosnia and Herzegovina specifically, if anyone knows where that is >.>). I like reading and going to the film theater and I hate sports. My first language is Serbian+Croatian, and I also speak English and understand a bit of German (yeah, 6 years of learning - wasted). That's probably all you need to know about me for now.

I've been a member here on MAL since 2012, but since I'm a casual watcher who tends to forget about anime I didn't complete many shows. Lately I've been trying to change that, though.

I think that's all. Thanks for inviting me and nice to meet you all! :)
Come here and play with my darkness
Sep 20, 2015 1:08 AM

Jul 2015
Hello Everyone!!!

My name is aurel, I'm 16, I'm from Indonesia

Besides anime, i also like spending my time listening to music, cook, eat, and sleep a lot. I'm no good at doing math and homework.

I'm bad at introducing myself, but if you have a question dont be shy to ask ;)
Sep 21, 2015 9:21 AM
Jul 2018
hello theree :DD
My name's Dimitra but you can call me Dimi ^-^ i'm 15 years old and i live in Greece c:
i speak greek,english and a little bit of french even tho i'm not good at it xD
i started watching anime 2 years ago and it's one of the best choices i have ever made :D
thank you for inviting me to this club,nice meeting you all!! ^o^
Sep 22, 2015 7:51 AM

Oct 2014
animeparadise111 said:
hi , i am animeparadise . i am 13 . I live in egypt and i am egyption . idon't really know how to talk about myself . I am not really good at these things . I speak arabic , english and a litte french and german . i think thats all :D

Finally I find arabic girl!

Im najd, think my name is hard to pronounce XD but its my real name.. Im 16 in second year of high school, I live in saudi arabia and I speak arabic, want to be your friend minna!
Sep 22, 2015 10:15 AM

Oct 2014
Hello ladies,

I'm called Julia, 24 years old student of computer science and from Germany.
It seems that I have no idea what to write anymore, so I stop here. x'D
Sep 22, 2015 12:13 PM

Sep 2015
chesterchase said:
welcome sugiokemono, -iggi-, jiwoo & itsdarkness <3

thank you so much♥
sara∞fabio.

Sep 22, 2015 1:34 PM
Aug 2014
Hey everybody! I'm Liz, I've just joined this club so I decided to introduce myself...

I'm a 16 years old high school student who is just about to start her senior year. I find true happiness inside at home so you could say I'm the indoor type, I enjoy watching anime (of course) and reading manga, listening to music, swimming when I feel like it, watching random videos on youtube and so on, if you have any question then feel free to ask and since I suck at introductions I'm going to stop right here XD
Sep 22, 2015 2:51 PM

Jun 2014
I got an invite to join this club and it's perfect timing as I've been thinking recently how I wish I had more people to chat about anime with!I've not really used MAL much beyond keeping track of anime/manga (I don't even know what all the stuff with cards is haha) but I hope that will change!

Anyway, I'm on the train heading to work so I'll just briefly say:

Hello! ^_^

I'm Frankie and I live in Brisbane, Australia. I've been watching anime seriously since 2013, and always pick up too many shows each season. I also love books, music, jdramas, kdramas, cats & space. I will explore the club more when I get home but I look forward to chatting with you guys :D

I tweet about anime a fair bit too, so feel free to find me there (link on my profile) ^^
Sep 24, 2015 1:25 AM
Aug 2015
Hello! Well, how can I say this...? Let's put it simply. I'm Danielucinda, I'm 15 years old and I love anime (like everyone on this site.)
I live in Lebanon, I talk French, Arabic and English and I am learning Bulgarian (but I'm still a beginner.)
I love art, and I am currently learning how to drawn manga. I love cooking, listening to music (a lot of openings and endings), reading fantasy books and watching movies.
I was extremely happy to get an invitation from this club, I hope we can have a great time and I thank all of you.
Sep 25, 2015 6:49 AM
Nov 2014
Hi! I'm Bleu, I am 16 years old, and live in America.

I love mac n' cheese (It is life!!!), anime, reading, movies, rain, and baking.

I hope we can all get to know each other! :)
Sep 25, 2015 2:45 PM

Aug 2013
Hello, my name is Victoria, but you can call me Shun as well~
I am 18 years old, and I live in America.
It's nice to meet all of you.
Sep 26, 2015 10:14 AM

Dec 2014
Hey everyone!!! My name is Elizabeth and I'm 18 years old.... I'm from Greece but right now I live in England because of my studies... I'm quit new at this group and this website sooooo I don't kow how things work here, so sorry if I do something wrong... At my free time I like to draw, listen to music and play video games and lets not forget watching anime.. I'm kind of socially awkward so I hope I'll have a good time here!! and again nice to meet everyone!!!!!
Sep 27, 2015 10:10 AM
Apr 2015
Hey guys! I'm twinbutterfly9! :)
I'm 14 and I live in Belgium (I go to an international school though, cause I don't speak French, but I'm slowly learning it)!
Basically, I'm bilingual, so I know English and Mandarin both really well. I know a little French and also Japanese, since I love watching animes.
Watching animes is a hobby of mine, though I also enjoy doing other stuff, like drawing, painting, rollerskating, writing stories, playing the violin...
Anyways, nice to meet you all and thanks for inviting me!
Sep 29, 2015 9:04 PM
Aug 2015
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'm pretty new here so I guess I'll introduce myself (and thanks for the invite!)
I'm Chris and I've been watching anime + reading manga since I was... 10 perhaps and the first anime that I remember watching was Samurai Champloo and Gintama :DDD
I'm a 17 year old Taiwanese girl living in Australia currently sitting her HSC (who should really be studying right now urgh) and I hope I get to talk to a few of you soon :::::DDDDDDDDDDDD
BalmungFezzalionSep 29, 2015 9:11 PM
Oct 1, 2015 12:26 AM

Mar 2013
I am 17 year old and from Australia with transgender feelings. While I was born with a penis I do hope I am still welcome here.
added the fourth most popular anime onto this site
Oct 2, 2015 7:31 PM

Oct 2010
Hello! I recived an invite and figured I better introduce myself =). I'm zielins but feel free to shorten it to zie or use my real name Mary. I'm 23 from the U.S. Some of my interests besides obviously anime and manga include playing video games (or watching LPs), reading, and drawing. I'm into pretty much all genres of anime and manga and there is nothing I won't give a try.
Oct 2, 2015 7:53 PM
Jul 2014
Hey! I'm Mel and I'm 20 years old :) I'm a college student with big dreams to become a screenwriter/writer one day. I love anime and manga. They are the reason I am so passionate about writing since I hope to one day have my own anime show. I'm currently working on a Drama CD for one of my stories which I hope ends up good enough. I love rock music, kpop, country and alternative. Lastly, my favorite anime is Uraboku!
Oct 3, 2015 10:28 PM
Sep 2015
Hello~ My name is Liana. I haven't been on this site long and have been just invited into this group. I'm somewhat confused with all the cards and whatnot but at least I know what introducing yourself means XD.

Well, I am pretty young I guess... I won't state my exact age though, just in case some people like reporting youngsters. Hehe~.

I live in Virginia U.S.A, I have a small dog named Coco. My instagram account is Otaku4lifeeee and I follow back always~ My facebook is just Liana Harvilla and my google plus is also Liana Harvilla. My Quotev link is Quotev.com/lilimaxi

I spend a lot of my time on social medias... And yes, I count MAL as a social media XP.

My favorite manga of all time is: Pandora Hearts

And I do some blogging (Started yesterday) and I posted a Seraph of the End review if you wanna check that out sometime (Go to my Google plus then you will find it) and also a Pandora Hearts review. Check those out if you will! :D

I was invited into a modeling agency but declined (At least, my dad did, Nuuuuu!)

I have played piano since I was four years old. I've been playing violin since I was seven years old. And I have done dance since I was three years old.

I started competition dance at the age of 8 and travel to Ohio for nationals every summer and go on a lot of competitions around the country. I quit last year due to financial problems. I used to have to go to dance 12 hours a week. And I had 6 dances. I am now going to someplace called Phase which is a cheer/dance thing. And I am doing competing dance there. Though it's definitely nowhere as good as the other place I went to, CDC Creative Dance Center.

I love all kinds of anime and manga and write many stories on Quotev. Check some out if you will hehe.

My horoscope is a Taurus/Gemini cusp~.

My birthday is May 20th.

I am trying to sell some drawings at this shop at the moment, I have the pictures on my facebook.

I love to sing, it's something some people say I'm good at, but I don't believe them. It's either a 'You suck' or a 'Omg sign up for chorus' and so I just sing for fun some times.

I love nightcore and hard rock and metal. And there is a difference between liquid metal and regular metal. Metal and hard rock are basically the same thing. Now liquid metal and hard rock aren't nowhere the same thing. Since liquid metal has a lot of screaming which I don't mind when there is a bit for just intensifying the song, but when it's just screaming, not screaming any words, just... Screaming, I don't really like it.

Some of my favorite bands are:
Thousand Foot Krutch
Starset
Nine Lashes

And... I guess that is it? I hope I'm an interesting person... I need some more friends! Hehe~
"Those who say they care, don't. Those who say they don't care, do." - Liana

"No one can kill. Except for hero's. They kill our hopes, and our dreams." - Liana

"People lie. They always do. Every word they say, is a lie. The truth is always a lie." - Liana
Oct 6, 2015 1:19 PM

Oct 2013
Hello, everybody! I'm new in the club (Not in MAL tough, I've been here for some years).
You can call me Leia, but my real name is Marta, I'm Spanish and I currently have 16 years. I'm a High School student right now and I want to study something related to languages. I can talk Spanish, English and a little bit of Japanesse, so feel free to talk me in any of these languages if you want!
Okay, now I'm going to talk about my tastes! I like almost every anime and manga genre, I like yaoi too. Some of my favorite animes are Free!, K, Love Live, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Tiger & Bunny, Rose of Versailles, No.6, Fate/Saga and more. My favorite mangas are Ouran, Kurobasu, Gantz, Hirunaka no Ryuusei, D.Gray-man, Kuragehime, Ao Haru Ride, Ten Count, Kuroshitsuji and more. I like games too, I love Persona Saga and my favorite game is Persona 3 Portable. I like almost every genre too, but my favorites are RPG and Visual Novel, I have a lot of VN games I like, most of them BL games or Otomes.
Now I think I have talked enough about me, hope we get along well!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Anime/Manga Alphabet ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

viisan - Jul 29, 2015

1224 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 19, 2023 9:45 PM

» REBIRTH~!!

Maguro-chan - Aug 28, 2018

0 by Maguro-chan »»
Aug 28, 2018 7:48 PM

» [GAME] I want an Anime! ( 1 2 )

mshehana - Jul 16, 2015

89 by moon-flowers »»
May 21, 2018 11:33 AM

» [GAME] Explain an Anime Plot Badly

viisan - Jul 28, 2015

31 by StellaMewsing »»
Apr 8, 2017 1:15 PM

» [ ♪♬((⌒ω⌒))♬♪ ] What are you listening to right now ? ( 1 2 3 )

RuuryMercury - Sep 9, 2015

114 by removed-user »»
Jan 15, 2017 5:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.