Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 6, 2015 9:56 PM
Jul 2015
How do you guys think it will end?Will Fairy Tail be able to take down 12 guardians who owns a power similar to 4 Kings of Isghar?Will Natsu finally become END and defeat Spriggan and God Serena or will Gildarts be the one?
Jul 6, 2015 10:03 PM

Dec 2013
The 12 guardians will be brought down by the nakama power
Jul 6, 2015 10:05 PM

Aug 2012
G_Spark233 said:

not again lol

But you'll still take damage!
Jul 6, 2015 10:09 PM

Dec 2013
maku21 said:
G_Spark233 said:

not again lol

Do you expect anything else?
Jul 7, 2015 7:19 AM

Apr 2013
I'm surprised that it's still ongoing. I stopped reading it back when it was at chapter 150...now you're talking about Gods and shit?!??!!? damn
Jul 7, 2015 7:21 AM

Dec 2013
NudeBear said:
I'm surprised that it's still ongoing. I stopped reading it back when it was at chapter 150...now you're talking about Gods and shit?!??!!? damn

Yea this series has gotten pretty ridiculous with its power levels.

Surprised that this thread hasn't been moved or locked yet 0.0
Jul 7, 2015 8:23 AM

Jan 2013
Thread Moved + Cleaned

Removed off-topic comments, and spam.
Jul 7, 2015 8:26 AM

Jun 2013
G_Spark233 said:

Tartaros wasn't like that.. But if Erza fights, yeah nakama BS incoming.
Jul 7, 2015 10:02 AM

May 2015
sylvesterloh123 said:
How do you guys think it will end?Will Fairy Tail be able to take down 12 guardians who owns a power similar to 4 Kings of Isghar?Will Natsu finally become END and defeat Spriggan and God Serena or will Gildarts be the one?

1. If they were in the level of the 4 gods FT could just one shot them but instead they on the level of just 1 and most powerful God Serena.

2. I hope it's not the usual Erza win becuase she's Erza anything but that. With people this string they need to let Laxus and Gildarts fight. I hope they focus more on realistic fights since the enemies this strong. There is no fucking way erza can someone in brandish level cuz she's erza she at least needs to team up with Mira since they r equal.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jul 7, 2015 10:19 AM

Mar 2014
G_Spark233 said:
/thread
Jul 7, 2015 11:12 AM
May 2015
Overall I think we will get to see how key members of ft will become stronger Natsu and Gray of course. Also Laxus and Gajeel (because they are typically hyped up). We still have to our Gray verses END fight and END was super badass 400 years without any dragon slaying abilities. Plus Cana has to show her stuff because in an interview Hiro said that she was 2nd or 3rd strongest female member and she hasn't done crap yet.

The only way I can see the conclusion of this Empire thing is
A. Mashima dropping the ball and doing something similar to the Edolas arc

B. END being awakened and people like Erza and Gray and Laxus having to hunt him down. I mean especially after Erza is all hyped up because she is Erza and Natsu oneshots her. I would DIE from laughter. And we get to see Gray vs END. It would be interesting to see how nicer characters like lucy, wendy, and lisanna would deal with this

C. A war starting from fairy tail failing (this would be my favorite route because other guilds and the wizard saints would have to get involved). and it would be different from other fairy tail stories because fairy tails actions would have directly resulted the world going to war... which would lead where Zeref and Achnologia get into the mix. I could see this war leading to the wizard saints and fairy tail trying to destroy END because they learn that Natsu is END and he has not awakened yet... Natsu has to go on the run with maybe Lucy and happy (because it would not be interesting if he was alone) and the whole world is after him to kill him. (This would be awesome to me because can you really talk about those bonds of love and friendship when they are out to kill you and it would draw out the final battle being its own arc; maybe Natsu and Zeref meet up and become friends). I can see Lucy getting targeted because she is weak and killing her may make him turn evi or get Zeref to finally open unseal END. And with Natsu being evil, Jellal and various people get involved to try and kill Zeref. Plus people fighting END. I mean Erza is the type to kill Natsu and then kill herself. Gray, Gajeel, laxus, Cana, Gildarts, mira I can see all of these people killing an evil natsu if it meant saving the world. These would be awesome battles.

D. We get a super long arc where everyone struggles and then mashima takes some small detail from 200 chapters ago and makes a new arc because he just wants to prolong this story. Because if the SunVIllage was the halfway point.... We have at least 2-4 more arcs after this one... depending on the size of each.

E. We get another time jump after the conclusion. Hiro might not want to defeat Zeref (because of that sappy backstory) as the final story. Natsu may take on the god who cursed Zeref and maybe this arc will bring out more about the events from 400 years agon and to defeat this god you would have to be stronger than Achnologia and Zeref or maybe be able to control the first magic. Kind of like how Achnologia was introduced in the tenrou island arc as a/the major bad guy even though Zeref was hyped up more at that point. Releasing the LH at the conclusion may cause some of our main characters to get thrown into 7 years into the future.
CrescentgenisiJul 7, 2015 11:28 AM
Jul 7, 2015 12:31 PM

May 2014
Natsu will one punch everybody.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2015 6:41 PM
Jul 2015
Crescentgenisi said:
Overall I think we will get to see how key members of ft will become stronger Natsu and Gray of course. Also Laxus and Gajeel (because they are typically hyped up). We still have to our Gray verses END fight and END was super badass 400 years without any dragon slaying abilities. Plus Cana has to show her stuff because in an interview Hiro said that she was 2nd or 3rd strongest female member and she hasn't done crap yet.

B. END being awakened and people like Erza and Gray and Laxus having to hunt him down. I mean especially after Erza is all hyped up because she is Erza and Natsu oneshots her. I would DIE from laughter. And we get to see Gray vs END. It would be interesting to see how nicer characters like lucy, wendy, and lisanna would deal with this

C. A war starting from fairy tail failing (this would be my favorite route because other guilds and the wizard saints would have to get involved). and it would be different from other fairy tail stories because fairy tails actions would have directly resulted the world going to war... which would lead where Zeref and Achnologia get into the mix. I could see this war leading to the wizard saints and fairy tail trying to destroy END because they learn that Natsu is END and he has not awakened yet... Natsu has to go on the run with maybe Lucy and happy (because it would not be interesting if he was alone) and the whole world is after him to kill him. (This would be awesome to me because can you really talk about those bonds of love and friendship when they are out to kill you and it would draw out the final battle being its own arc; maybe Natsu and Zeref meet up and become friends). I can see Lucy getting targeted because she is weak and killing her may make him turn evi or get Zeref to finally open unseal END. And with Natsu being evil, Jellal and various people get involved to try and kill Zeref. Plus people fighting END. I mean Erza is the type to kill Natsu and then kill herself. Gray, Gajeel, laxus, Cana, Gildarts, mira I can see all of these people killing an evil natsu if it meant saving the world. These would be awesome battles.

D. We get a super long arc where everyone struggles and then mashima takes some small detail from 200 chapters ago and makes a new arc because he just wants to prolong this story. Because if the SunVIllage was the halfway point.... We have at least 2-4 more arcs after this one... depending on the size of each.

E. We get another time jump after the conclusion. Hiro might not want to defeat Zeref (because of that sappy backstory) as the final story. Natsu may take on the god who cursed Zeref and maybe this arc will bring out more about the events from 400 years agon and to defeat this god you would have to be stronger than Achnologia and Zeref or maybe be able to control the first magic. Kind of like how Achnologia was introduced in the tenrou island arc as a/the major bad guy even though Zeref was hyped up more at that point. Releasing the LH at the conclusion may cause some of our main characters to get thrown into 7 years into the future.
Do you think Mystogan would come back by any chance?Or would Zeref by any will join Fairy Tail just by mistake to take down the god who cursed him?
Jul 8, 2015 4:48 AM

May 2015
Crescentgenisi said:

I just don't want this arc to Focus on team natsu too much. Like you said all these said characters have done shit and they r probably stringer and can have better fights then some of the team Natsu member. I don't want to see an erza wins cuz she's erza. That's impossible and stupid and we've seen enough of it. I want an erza and Mira team up. Mira and Ezra r supposed to be the perfect team the two strongest female wizards then let them do something and i want to see realistic fights. Against the spring an 12 there is no way no one besides Laxus and Gildarts (maybe natsu gajeel and gray) can solo fight.

I also want to see them use lumen historie. It'd be a great way to debut there power and just from the sprig fan 12 you see FT will have to use it.

I want for once a realistic arc. No erza wins cuz she's era and give the side characters more roles and scenes that aren't just fanservice. It's like to see the good side characters fight you have to watch a stupid anime filler arc.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jul 8, 2015 5:08 AM

Feb 2013
I like the way the story is progressing, they all had their different training after the battle against Tartaros and powered up.
I don't see why people are complaining that much.
The meeting of Zeref with Acnologia was EPIC, Natsu is in fact END....what do you guys expect, its mind blowing and all you do is complain because the main charater will win in the end by the so called "nakama power".
UlquiorraJul 8, 2015 5:11 AM
Jul 8, 2015 5:45 AM

Jun 2013
Ulquiorra1923 said:
I like the way the story is progressing, they all had their different training after the battle against Tartaros and powered up.
The meeting of Zeref with Acnologia was EPIC, Natsu is in fact END....what do you guys expect, its mind blowing and all you do is complain because the main charater will win in the end by the so called "nakama power".

People say 'it's over used', but in fact most of the fights (except some of Erza's which are BS), actually make sense. I asked a lot of people what do they mean when they say 'nakama powerup'. Natsu's speeches & thinking about your comrades give you strength < That's ridiculous, because again almost all of the fights in the series thus far make sense. This whole nakama bullshit got so popular, that people just stuck with it.
Jul 8, 2015 7:58 AM

May 2015
metsujin said:
Ulquiorra1923 said:

People say 'it's over used', but in fact most of the fights (except some of Erza's which are BS), actually make sense. I asked a lot of people what do they mean when they say 'nakama powerup'. Natsu's speeches & thinking about your comrades give you strength < That's ridiculous, because again almost all of the fights in the series thus far make sense. This whole nakama bullshit got so popular, that people just stuck with it.

I'm okay with the power of friendship and they have gotten stronger I just want realistic fights. Like no Erza wins cuz she's Erza and against power like that most people will have to team up or even group fight except Laxus and Gildarts (and maybe Natsu, Gajeel, and Gray.) but I honestly have no problem with the nakama power up the whole Fairy Tail series is basically made on the basses of friendship and natsu the mc of course he gets random power ups in fights. I don't care as long as the fights are realistic and the power ups too.
Jul 8, 2015 8:39 AM
Sep 2012
Erza and Brandish having mangos at what's his name's fruit stand, that will happen for sure.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.