Forum Settings
Forums

What is the author's stance regarding the ending? Was he pressured to change his story?

New
Jul 5, 2015 10:24 AM
Nov 2013
What is the author's stance regarding the ending? Was he pressured to change his story?
I mean, the ending just looked false. A plot-hole. It was forced and not realistic, esp. considering what kyousuke was saying till the very end. If we actually ended the novel at the wedding scene, it would look more complete.
So was the author forced to change the ending for moral reasons?
Some have said that the relationship hasn't been cut off, rather it is now secret.
I don't hate you,honestly.He does.And she.And The Frog.But not me.Truthfully,I just am curious to see your reaction[s].A little pain is a small price for that,agree already.No no, little one, I don't have a fetish for suffering childs. I love gigling ones,too.
Feb 3, 2016 5:46 PM

Aug 2013
BlackAvatar said:
I mean, the ending just looked false. A plot-hole. It was forced and not realistic, esp. considering what kyousuke was saying till the very end. If we actually ended the novel at the wedding scene, it would look more complete.
Some have said that the relationship hasn't been cut off, rather it is now secret.

I feel it was clear that they ended it. They just wont date other people? He will always sexually harass her and they will otherwise live like "normal siblings."

I honestly just thought the author is horrible at writing a story. People pick up the wrong things to give attention to. Honestly the whole story was written awful. I feel like when Kyousuke was describing his sisters first novel, he was actually describing the authors writing ability.

It also drags on and on about stupid shit and ends lamely. Can't believe I wasted my time.
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Feb 3, 2016 7:46 PM

Nov 2014
ybnrmalatall said:
BlackAvatar said:

I feel it was clear that they ended it. They just wont date other people? He will always sexually harass her and they will otherwise live like "normal siblings."

I honestly just thought the author is horrible at writing a story. People pick up the wrong things to give attention to. Honestly the whole story was written awful. I feel like when Kyousuke was describing his sisters first novel, he was actually describing the authors writing ability.

It also drags on and on about stupid shit and ends lamely. Can't believe I wasted my time.
You were too late..

Feb 4, 2016 1:55 AM

Aug 2013
Your point... is?
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Apr 6, 2018 1:34 AM

Nov 2015
ExTemplar said:
ybnrmalatall said:

You were too late..
Damn it HIT US ALL HARD!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» Why is the status "Publishing"?

madaodono - Jan 6, 2020

8 by hellogarry »»
Mar 12, 7:43 AM

» A new light novel from the same author

Zane_0 - Nov 16, 2023

3 by wizdom224 »»
Nov 16, 2023 4:59 PM

» light novel license

theek1 - Jul 13, 2022

3 by Mr_Sai »»
Aug 18, 2023 1:38 PM

» Did the author ever explain that garbage ending?

xsilicon9 - May 1, 2015

8 by HusaynTV »»
Mar 14, 2021 1:13 AM

» Oreimo Bonus Chapter...

Tobuay - Oct 25, 2013

5 by xsilicon9 »»
Apr 2, 2019 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.