Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 3, 2015 2:07 AM

Aug 2013
Are you playing any mmo's? what are they, how many hours have you put in, would yo recommend it? any interesting stories to go along, whats your character?

I'm currently playing:

DC universe online with a level 15 villain with tech powers and flash running.
Fallen earth level 4 just started.

I recently dropped guild wars 2, nothing wrong with it just get bored of generic fantasy setting mmo's I need games with different playstyles or settings to keep interested.

Highest level on an mmo I reached was 38 in SWTOR as I said I get bored on mmos easily which is sad because I dont want to probably because I play them solo I can't seem to find out how others do it when it comes to playing mmos as your supposed to, with others.
Jun 3, 2015 3:32 AM
Jun 2014
I play this game called Spooky Love, It's so sick. You have to dish out the Spooky Love to people. I'm level 50 at the moment.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Jun 3, 2015 4:24 AM

Jun 2014
Rift is probably the only mmo that I'll play online. I believe I put in 50 or more into the game.

Right now, first toon is lvl 40 and second is lvl 30

I play too much... (D :)
You gotta do what you gotta do.
Jun 3, 2015 5:12 AM

Oct 2010
LOTRO, awesome game with lots of content. I tried Swtor once. Played for an hour or two but was disgusted by the amount of microtransactions they throw at you. I think what sent me of the edge was the fact that you had to pay to use a title for your name.
Jun 3, 2015 12:39 PM

Feb 2014
Last one I played is MapleStory
I'm always looking for more friends :D, specially if you cosplay C:
Jun 3, 2015 1:02 PM

Mar 2015
I occationally pop by Guild Wars 2, it's a fun game and I reccomend it.

Irecently dropped DC universe online, I just kinda got bored with it. The game itself is alright I guess.
Jun 3, 2015 2:28 PM

Sep 2011
I was a long time WoW player till WoD. Also played SW: Galaxies before WoW. Tried Age of Conan for a while, then WAR: Online which was pretty good. I played SW: The Old Republic beta and main game for a couple of years before that got dull (level 55 BH, Sith Warrior, Jedi Knight, Sniper). Others I've played briefly include: Rift, Guild Wars 1&2, FF:XI, Tera, Elder Scrolls Online and Wildstar.

Right now, I'm pretty burned out from MMO's. WoD made me hate the genre more than ever. There aren't any new MMO's that look appealing. Although I have been interested in playing FF:XIV for some time. So I might make an account once their new expansion is released.
Jun 3, 2015 8:27 PM

Jul 2014
Still playing Dungeon Fighter Online. I haven't put as many hours into it as I have other games because it only launched about 2 months ago. But I'm almost maxed level on my lvl 75 Templar and mid-level on 5 other characters. Haven't played an MMO quite like this before. Community is also showing a lot of love so it's been great so far. There's still a lot to try out cause there's like 42 different classes in the game iirc.
SinyanJun 3, 2015 8:33 PM
Jun 3, 2015 8:51 PM
May 2015
mmo's are something I never really gotten into with any one game in particular. I just sort of go from game to game.
Jun 4, 2015 1:47 AM

Feb 2015
guild wars 2. good so far. but im too lazy to continue.
Jun 4, 2015 1:48 AM
Jun 4, 2015 9:01 AM

Jan 2013
Currently Blade & Soul Ru and League. Occasionally C9.

In few months though I think I'll move to BDO. Will still play League though...

However if any company ever decides to make a complete remake of SUN Online (Soul Of The Ultimate Nation) I think I'll just be done with any other game and my life as well for good.
I'm a self-taught composer, and here you can find the tracks I've composed so far:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kiusdexra

https://soundcloud.com/marko-poskurica

A single click on each one of them would make me really happy!

If you want to make any comment or critic, do it on my profile or as a comment on youtube / soundcloud!
Jun 4, 2015 9:32 AM

Apr 2010
Phantasy Star Online 2.
Jun 4, 2015 12:48 PM
Jun 2014
Senpai said:
TERAAAAAAAA

Downloading it now on Steam, I hope it's good.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Jun 4, 2015 12:49 PM

Sep 2013
EVE Online
Mining with friends~
Follow sui-u on tumblr~ best tumblr all time!~ <3
http://sui-u.tumblr.com/
Jun 4, 2015 1:23 PM

Oct 2009
Korean Digimon Masters Online

Yes, Digimon.
Jun 4, 2015 3:14 PM

Feb 2015
[center]NEW DUNGEON FIGHTER ONLINE!!!!

Jun 4, 2015 3:16 PM
Jul 2018
Gogetters said:
Korean Digimon Masters Online

Yes, Digimon.

^
Used to play Maplestory and GC (Grand chase got shut down ;( )
Currently play Mabinogi, Digimon Masters, and Talesrunner.
Jun 5, 2015 3:53 AM

Jul 2014
The Secret World, mostly.

Been bumming around with Rift for nostalgia lately too, but not playing it seriously.

Also War Thunder if that counts.
Jun 5, 2015 10:05 AM

Oct 2012
Solkiskey said:
Phantasy Star Online 2.

Same.

Jun 8, 2015 7:23 AM

Sep 2011
Tayloroids said:
World of Warcraft has held my attention since October of last year. I have around 550ish hours according to altoholic. My main is a human marksmanship hunter (lv. 100), my primary alt is a blood elf retribution paladin (lv. 100), and I'm currently working on leveling my undead affliction warlock (lv. 73) as well as my gnome fury warrior (lv. 69). I managed to get the name Naruto on a medium pop server but I'm kinda iffy about leveling that character since I found out you can get in trouble for having copyrighted names. D:

It's not really a funny story per se, but the only somewhat eventful thing that happened to me was when I was running LFR. Some woman said "afk, I have to go breastfeed". I said something like "omg wait, you're a girl? That's so hot!"...obviously joking, but apparently her husband was in the group and he flipped out. He said I disrespected his wife and needed to learn how to treat women better or else I'd "never get laid".

Hah before I quit WoD my 3 lvl 100s where MM Hunter/Ret Pally/Demo Lock; I have 90s with all the other classes but don't plan on playing this expansion anymore.

Yeah I've played with a lot of 30+ year old women. You would be surprised how many stay at home moms play WoW. Most of the best druid healers I've raided with in my 10 years of WoW have been moms. Those maternal instincts make for the best healers lol. Not surprised about her "husband" flipping out. LFR is a scummy place. I try to avoid it as much as possible.
Jun 8, 2015 8:08 AM

Mar 2014
I got tiered of playing them so I started building one myself with a friend (we are both into programming)
So wait a few years and then you can play it :D
Jun 8, 2015 11:35 AM

Aug 2012
Currently taking a break, but I play FFXIV A Real Reborn. I don't like the direction they took after they relaunched the game, it was nearly perfect in it's original state, but they completely screwed it up. IMO it's still better than any mmo out right now. I played WoW back in the day, but that was when things actually took skill, costed a lot of gold, gold wasn't easy to come by and you couldn't level to nearly max level in a day. I also played The Secret World, RIFT, Tera and a bunch of other F2P I don't really remember.
Jun 8, 2015 2:41 PM

Jan 2012
LashLethal said:
Senpai said:
TERAAAAAAAA

Downloading it now on Steam, I hope it's good.

How much hours take to download this game?I heard it's big file .

Jun 8, 2015 2:53 PM

Mar 2010
I play Tera.
But that kinda died after I started League up again. xD
Jun 9, 2015 2:22 PM

Mar 2014
Currently getting into TERA
Jun 9, 2015 2:29 PM

Jul 2014
Planning to get back into FFXIV once the expansion hits. Also looking at Skyforge.
Jun 9, 2015 8:37 PM
May 2014
Currently playing ArcheAge with the occasional League.

A fun story for AA involved two competing teams on the seas. Our group spotted a fishing boat and managed to wreck it and make off with the goods. Once the fishing group revived, we had a mad chase across the ocean and onto another continent, where we lost them and regrouped to start transporting the goods to a safehouse.

However, once we reached that place, we were ambushed by an entire guild that came for revenge. Our group was superior in terms of PvP, so the battle became a kiting fest that spread out over the whole area in a second mad chase of revivals and massacres. While their group was distracted by the battle, a few of us noticed that they had stashed their recovered goods behind a rock for later transportation. We secretly stole this away while having the fighting group continue their distraction.

But then, a third ambush came and this time, there was no recovery. The guild scampered after the close-call to their own safehouse and we were left empty-handed. While wondering how this group had chased us down halfway across the game world and continually ambushed us, the following was posted on global chat:

"NICE STREAM, NOOB."
Jun 9, 2015 9:21 PM

Mar 2010
I still play Tera.
Elin pantsu too distracting.
Jun 10, 2015 4:43 PM

Mar 2012
I play Tera and occasionally Guild Wars 2
Jun 10, 2015 4:55 PM

Feb 2008
Still playing Aion. Up date in 7days to changes up some buff classes so see how that goes.

Tell ya what, wish they would fucking release Dragon Quest X in the west.....
Jun 10, 2015 5:39 PM

Jun 2013
I play Final Fantasy XIV right now. I've been playing MMOs for 11 years so I won't make a list of all the ones I played.

I was really looking forward the World of Darkness Online MMO, set in the PnP World of Darkness setting, but it was cancelled last year. I was really looking forward playing vampire alts, a Gangrel and a Tremere there.
Jun 11, 2015 4:52 AM

Sep 2014
I've just recently started playing the Elder Scrolls Online on the PS4. Aside from Guild Wars 2 which I dropped within a week, this is the first MMO I've played since WoW back in 2011 I think.

More topics from this board

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 7 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
7 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
9 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
Yesterday, 6:16 PM

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:59 PM

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.