Forum Settings
Forums

MAL-Fiction: They Had One Job(Continuing story)

New
Mar 19, 2015 12:35 AM

Jun 2014
Now creating this story based off of dreams and thought.

Citations:

Basic outline: The D.E.A.D.L.Y. or Dreaded Elite Assassins Doom League Youth have called upon a small group with varying powers and abilities to assassinate a man only known as "The Dissonance," who is rumored to been behind several of the most notorious murders of governmental regimes and officials. The payment is enough for a person to outright buy a planet.To be selected at the very start requires the shadowy group to acknowledge your strength and abilities.

The setting is the distant future, with several warring factions and humanity expanding past our solar system. Many types of technology, magic, and varying powers you can think of have been created or invented to an effect.

The story will begin with a meeting between the group and the invasion of the solar system controlled by "The Dissonance."

4 Groups to start with: Assassins, "Dissonance" faction, Government, Independent

If you want in just post something in a similar format:

Format: Username(Person, title) =Unique ability/power
Add a personality if you want and anything else.
Any other information would be appreciated.

For example:
0. 7starkiller99
Name: 7star, the Traveler
Faction: Independent
Known for being a traveler.
Abilities: 777 luck and traveling abilities.

1. TheConquerer
Name: Conq, the Unknown
Personality: No one really know anything about him, he seems friendly but his plastic smile conceals a darker mind.
Unique Power: He seems to be able to subconsciously alter between multi-verse timelines to avoid death. His power causes immediate misfortune after he uses it, stacking until something occurs.
Some see it as incredible good luck; he sees it as a curse.
Appearance:

2. someprotagonist
Name: Culver
Ability: Musical healing. He can use his horn to cured any ailment.
Personality: Stoic. It's only through his playing that people know how he's feeling.
Goal: Culver's interests lie only on Earth.
Stories of his unique ability have reached far ends of the solar system.
In order to hire his unique abilities, he was paid an untold fortune.
It took a lot of work to get him out of New York City, not to mention getting him off the planet.

3. Spooky_Love
Name: Spooks
Occupation: Arms merchant and war profiteer, secret government role in keeping conflicts going in destabilized areas.
Faction: Government
Personality:
A multi-verse believing nihilist who believes all human life worthless. He chose the most dangerous role because he wants to prove the uselessness of such actions. it doesn't matter creating more war and suffering as its no different to doing nothing, in the end the outcome is the same the world balances out. He's very good at stirring up conflict.

Similar to this except less Universe destroying:

Unique Power: Aura of anxiety over time that leads to a variety of dementia. Even the most friendly of groups will tear each other apart due to aura. He has military training and his burned skin has dulled nerve endings.

Appearance:

4. YorozuyaGinSan
Name: Yore O. Herlock
Occupation: Owner of an antiques store, specializes in porcelain vases and the like. He lives in a terraced house where the main floor is his storefront. His family is infamous because his brother is a legendary space pirate captain.
Faction: Shopkeeper?
Personality: Suave and couth but not imposing, Yore is an excellent salesman. He also competed on a celebrity tv show as the brother of an infamous criminal some time in the past. Also a vegetarian.
Unique Power: None, but he uses a pike for self defense.
Appearance: Curly brown hair with cowboy hat, thick shades, and vibrant suit. Additional jacket and golden eyes.

5. Herlock
Name: Mikhail K. Herlock
Occupation:Yore's brother, a fearsome space pirate wanted for killing hundreds of of men for his pure amusement and yet zero women.
Personality: Ruthless. Respects no one except family members. (In short evil. )
Unique Power: Machine manipulation,
Mikhail pilots a robot with missile, rockets, laser beams, etc. He has his giant space battleship.
Equipment: Rapier gun

6. Sleeping bear
Name: Warren "Silencer" Peace
Faction: Assassins
Race: Human
Weapons: High-tech sniper rifle "Lily", Variety grenades, and knife "Rose"
Extra: Ocular Lenses with variety bonuses
Appearance: Usually black long finger-less gloves and cap
Personality: ???

7. Protaku
Name: Protaku
Unique ability/power: Ocular powers that activate based on eye color
Red =Fire, Blue = Ice, Purple = Time, Fully Black = Blackholes, Silver = Illusion, Diamond = Time Alteration
Drawback = Stamina reduction
Weapon: Revolver
Personality: Quirky, Athletic and Badass, spouting riddles while wearing a long brown trench coat and beret.
Eyes:

8.Whimsical-C
Name: C. Walker

Unique Ability/Power: She can control the strength (but not direction) of surrounding elements and create them at a cost
Personality: Seemingly laid-back, observant and self-reliant but genuinely friendly, she gets extremely tense when things don’t as planned
Other: She dislikes guns and has terrible aim but has above average close range combat skills and an extensive knowledge of poisons

9.Astros477
Name: Daniel (Veeleren)

Veeleren info: Unknown. They can be contacted through a man named Rubel.
Abilities: Master of Deception and Manipulation. They can disguise themselves as anyone both physically and emotionally. Their most common persona is that of a quiet and timid young man by the name of Daniel.
Other known people who are thought to be Veeleren are a middle aged man named Henry.
As well as a young and very beautiful woman known as Maria.

However these are just the three most reported individuals to be seen before a target of Veeleren met their untimely end. They're in no way his limitations of disguise as he could be anyone from your friendly elder neighbor to your boss or even your significant other. Using his vast understanding of psychology and experience manipulating others and his own emotions to his benefit. He plans and creates encounters or environments where his targets are oblivious to his deadly presence. Spending months at a time getting to know them and gaining their trust. Waiting for the most opportune time to complete the hit and disappear without a trace. While not the quickest or most well known about he has a 100% success rate.

Personality: Whatever is required at the time. They can be friendly and optimistic, cold and pessimistic, stoic and rational even feminine and seductive. You name the personality type and he'll be able to convince you he's been that way his entire life. However one thing is apparent and that is they like to work alone cut off from other contact.

10.DoctorCaim
Name: Deborah
Abilities: Very good at networking, gossip, and street knowledge
Personality: A flipping Tv Trope: Only Sane Sarcastic woman/Will try to Drive Herlock Insane
Relationships: Despises the Herlock brothers for killing her husband and for starting up a rival company for spare change.

11. Tomino
Name: Tonio Machismo de Harlock
Occupation: Yore and Mikhail's great uncle, a somewhat renowned flute designer and body-builder.
Faction: World Flute Association (WFA); Jabroni Crushers incorporated (JC inc); Pet Grooming Blog Columnist Debate Club; World Bodybuilding Federation (WBF); Zeonic Corps.
Personality: A jack of all trades but a master of none. Goes to a therapist and has dreams of grandeur.
Unique power: The ability to bore anyone to death with his middle-aged man ramblings and 80,000 psi grip pressure. (When he grips your ear, you cry)
Appearance: He think he looks like a super buff professor Oak(Don't tell him otherwise)

beavis2323
Name: Astrid
Faction: independent
Personality: Shy and Obedient to her current master
Abilities: Skilled with firearms
Unique Power: ???(Possibly none)
Appearance: This guy, except his female counterpart???

-1. Brandon_
Name: Null
Faction:Dissonance
Personality: Emotionless, is not happy, yet not sad about being in the dissonance faction.
Power: Negate other powers-Nullify Maxim
Extra perk: Can attack, nullifying physical abilities.
Ability to summon Impaling Spikes:

-2.Astros477
Name: Apollo
Faction: Dissonance
Personality: Stoic or bored frequently, sense of humor that's a mix of sarcasm and teasing others for near nearsightedness and failure.
Power/Ability:

Appearance:
[/quote]
Anyone want in?

There's still quite some room

They Had One Job:

Prologue:

Beginning of Chapter 1: Meetings

Continuation of Chapter 1: Getting Transportation

Chapter 2: Shredded Hopes and Upward Slopes

Chapter 3 Part 1: A Pirate is Free

7starkiller99Apr 17, 2015 12:15 PM
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 20, 2015 10:37 AM

May 2014
You know what sign me up, this story might never get made but who cares I'll join in and cross my fingers.
I've been here way too long...
Mar 20, 2015 11:57 AM

Dec 2014
TheConquerer said:
You know what sign me up, this story might never get made but who cares I'll join in and cross my fingers.

Sure me too
Mar 20, 2015 12:08 PM

May 2014
7starkiller99 said:
TheConquerer said:
someprotagonist said:

Sure me too

What names do you want? I almost gave up hope on every seeing a single reply!

Hmm call be Conq, I guess I'm not very original
Mar 20, 2015 12:14 PM

Aug 2013
I'll play ball
Going to need more info on what info you need for character profiles though and I know you think 20 characters is a good number but remember Harem has yet to finish a story one of his problems is too many characters to write for. Someprotagonist story works because its a tournament so he only has to write for a few characters at a time. Its pretty much impossible to write for 20 characters and give them all equal stories and screen time so to speak.

Back (years ago) when I was doing the mal stories I stuck to around 7 ish characters. This allowed me to focus the story and write more in depth about the characters and their interactions with each other. again this is advice I don't expect you to take but I would never be able to keep a focused story and write for 20 players. Of course start writing with only 7 users and people start crying its a circlejerk instead of realizing why so its up to you.
SpooksMar 20, 2015 12:20 PM
Mar 20, 2015 12:16 PM

Apr 2014
I wanna playyyyyyyyyy

I am Protaku and tell me if u need more info
Mar 20, 2015 12:29 PM

Apr 2014
Ok I have returned

Username: Protaku (In Government)

Unique ability/power: I have ocular powers that activate based on what color my eyes are currently, so like red eyes would be setting stuff on fire, blue eyes freezing stuff, purple eyes slow down time and stuff, and stronger eye powers like fully black eyes let me create small black holes, but they use up tons of my stamina so they'er like a last resort.

Personality/characteristics: I am pretty quirky, but I get badass when I'm fighting. I say riddles sometimes because I am quirky like that. I wear a long brown trench coat and adorn a beret.

Anything else: I carry a revolver too just in case I need it. Oh and super athletic xD
Mar 20, 2015 12:48 PM

Dec 2014
Name: Culver

Ability: Healing through music. He can play a tune on the horn and anyone who listens can be cured of whatever's ailing them. Nerf/buff as needed.

Personality: Stoic. It's only through his playing that people know how he's feeling.

Anything Else: Culver's interests lie only on earth but stories of his unique ability have reached far ends of the solar system. It'll take a lot of work to get him out of New York City not to mention getting him off the planet.
Mar 20, 2015 1:06 PM

Jul 2012
I'm in, will edit this post for details as I think them up.

Name: Warren "Silencer" Peace
Faction: Assassins
Race: Human (are other races allowed, anyway?)
Weapons: A high-tech sniper rifle, smoke (and possibly other types of) grenades and a knife (technological or not, you decide). He calls the rifle "Lily" and the knife "Rose", grenades go by the name of "Daisies."
Other equipment: Lenses he's designed himself, they allow him to see through smoke, measure distances and crap like that.
Appearance: His outfits change, but more often than not he's sporting his long fingerless gloves and cap, both black.
Personality: Quick temper, he usually restrains his violent urges and throws around "interesting" insults instead. When he's not pissed off about something he's usually pretty chill to hang out with.
Backstory: Not much of his early life is known, he started to gain fame as an assassin a few years ago. The nickname "Silencer" stems from his tendency to go for his opponents' throats, with his sniper rifle and knife alike. A few gossips have speculated why he names his weapons, but he has neither confirmed or denied any of the rumours. (You can decide what's the truth, if you feel it's worth explaining.)
SleepingBearMar 21, 2015 2:21 AM
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Mar 20, 2015 1:49 PM

May 2014
Ah I see I need abilities
Well my name is :Conq
Faction: Independant
Personality: Noone really know anything about him, he seems friendly but his plastic smile conceals a darker mind.

Unique Power: He seems to be able to subconsciously alter between multiverse timelines to avoid death, some see it as incredible good luck, he sees it as a curse.

Appearance: Just look at my Forum Avatar

If you need more ask me
Mar 20, 2015 7:49 PM

Apr 2014
bump because we need more peeps
Mar 20, 2015 9:21 PM

Jun 2014
Name: Null
Faction:Dissonance
Personality: Chill, relaxed, Emotionless, is not happy nor sad about being in the dissonance faction. All for the money for personal reasons
Power: Negate other powers through clicking his fingers
BrandonMar 20, 2015 9:26 PM
Mar 20, 2015 9:26 PM

Apr 2014
I like it! Now gimme more lol. I like the addition of music to them.
Mar 20, 2015 9:27 PM

Jun 2014
Mar 20, 2015 9:55 PM

Dec 2014
Make sure to make a new paragraph after someone different speaks. It helps with clarity.
Mar 20, 2015 11:35 PM

Apr 2014
Oooooooh looks like you're putting a lot of hard work into this <3 Even took me a while to read lol. Good stuff.

I just get kind of lost with all the spoilers sometimes hehe. Not really a problem.
Mar 20, 2015 11:38 PM

Jun 2014
I think you need to post here whenever you finish a chapter so I know ><
Mar 20, 2015 11:44 PM

Jun 2012
Okay sign me up this sounds interesting.

Yore O. Herlock
Occupation: Owner of an antiques store, specializes in porcelain vases and the like. He lives in a terraced house where the main floor is his storefront. His family is infamous because his brother is a legendary space pirate captain.
Faction: Shopkeeper?
Personality: Suave and couth but not imposing, Yore is an excellent salesman. He also competed on a celebrity tv show as the brother of an infamous criminal some time in the past. Also a vegetarian.
Unique Power: None, but he uses a pike for self defense.
Appearance: Hair should be curly and brown with sideburns like this.

but he should also wear a cowboy hat, thick shades, and vibrant suits sometimes maybe a jacket like this

Golden eyes too.
OchimushaMar 21, 2015 12:57 AM
Mar 21, 2015 12:47 AM

Apr 2014
Get on board, peeps!
Mar 21, 2015 2:19 AM

Aug 2013
Working on it
Mar 21, 2015 2:24 AM

Jul 2012
Added a couple of details to the weapons entry and short sections about personality and backstory.

I like it so far, although I'm a bit confused by the fight's outcome. This will surely be an interesting read.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Mar 21, 2015 2:29 AM

Jul 2012
I will join my boo

Name: Mikhail K. Herlock
Occupation:Yore's brother, a wanted fearsome space pirate that has killed hundredthousands of men for his pure amusement.
Fraction: Independent
Personality: Ruthless. He doesn't respect anybody, but his family members and even if strangers saved his life, it doesn't matter to him, in the end Mikhail will turn on them and kill them anyway. (In short evil. )
Unique Power: Can talk to /control any kind of machine to his defends Mikhail pilots a robot with missile, rockets, laser beams an so forth. Of course he has his giant space battleship, but it won't be needed here. Has a rapier gun

Appearance: overall look:
Shades:
Uniform

Oh yeah an silver eyes
הלב שלי כבר מת
Mar 21, 2015 7:02 AM

May 2014
Bump cause this neeeds more peeps
Mar 21, 2015 9:46 AM

Dec 2013
Does our affiliation affect our part in the story?
Mar 21, 2015 12:17 PM

Apr 2014
More bumpin needed
Mar 21, 2015 3:52 PM

Jul 2012
7starkiller99 said:
Astros477 said:
Does our affiliation affect our part in the story?

Yeah, because the antagonists will be with the Dissonance(anti-Governemnt/own order), the independents are going to create trouble for both sides(Because they can), and the government wants the immediately destruction of Dissonance.
Damn can I change my affiliation to Dissonance? Please say yes
הלב שלי כבר מת
Mar 21, 2015 3:53 PM

Jun 2012
Boo you should be your own anti government group who isn't directly affiliated with either and just beats them both down.

If boo is dissonance make me with the government we can be star crossed brothers.
Mar 21, 2015 4:29 PM

Apr 2014
moar peeeeeeeeps
Mar 21, 2015 4:48 PM

Jul 2012
7starkiller99 said:
Herlock said:
Damn can I change my affiliation to Dissonance? Please say yes

But you're already the bloodthirsty pirate who gets to betray both sides xD. You can be secretly Dissonance if you really want to be.
Nononono betraying both sides is much better
הלב שלי כבר מת
Mar 21, 2015 6:59 PM

Apr 2014
Need. More. Peeps.
Mar 21, 2015 7:06 PM

Dec 2009
Sign me up.

Name: C. Walker
Unique Ability/Power: She can control the strength (but not direction) of surrounding elements and create them at a cost
Personality: Seemingly laid-back, observant and self-reliant but genuinely friendly, she gets extremely tense when things don’t as planned
Other: She dislikes guns and has terrible aim but has above average close range combat skills and an extensive knowledge of poisons
Whimsical-CMar 21, 2015 8:08 PM
Mar 21, 2015 8:01 PM

Dec 2013
Astros477: (Veeleren)

Faction: Independent -
Nothing is known about them not even their true gender. The only information known is they can be contacted through a man named Rubel.

Abilities: Master of Deception and Manipulation. They can disguise themselves as anyone both physically and emotionally. Their most common persona is that of a quiet and timid young man by the name of Daniel.

Other known people who are thought to be Veeleren are a middle aged man named Henry.

As well as a young and very beautiful woman known as Maria.

However these are just the three most reported individuals to be seen before a target of Veeleren met their untimely end. They're in no way their limitations of disguise as they could be anyone from your friendly elder neighbor to your boss or even your significant other. Using their vast understanding of psychology and experience manipulating emotions of others to their benefit. They devise encounters and environments where their targets feel safe and trusting of them. Spending months at a time getting to know their target and the inner workings of their minds. Waiting for the most opportune moment to complete the hit and disappear without a trace. While not the quickest or most well known about they have a 100% success rate.

Personality: Whatever is required at the time. They can be friendly and optimistic, cold and pessimistic, stoic and rational even feminine and seductive. You name the personality type and they'll be able to convince you they've been that way their entire life. However one thing is apparent and that is they like to work alone cut off from other contact.
AstrosMar 21, 2015 8:15 PM
Mar 21, 2015 8:12 PM

Dec 2013
7starkiller99 said:
Astros, you'll be put in as an extra agent, messaged through Rubel.
Sounds cool I look forward to the next chapters.
Mar 21, 2015 8:17 PM

Jan 2013
Personality: She's defined by her vivaciousness, humor and joie de vivre, and can make a good counterpoint to the more grim or snarky members of the cast. In complete contrast to her other variation, is not only a pleasure to be around, but is also so the go to girl for advice and help. These characters usually make good leaders, because though generally fun, insightful, they are still firm in decisions, trustworthy, and speak their minds. Also like the Spicy Latina, the character will usually be sexually liberated and have no qualms acting in a sexual manner, though usually in a less pronounced manner. The positive version is now portrayed a lot more than the negative version, mainly because of the Unfortunate Implications, that portraying black women in only this way had. It's also rather common for the positive variant to be the Only Sane Woman of a group, in which case her "sass" will be more like "exasperated sarcasm". Tvtropes

Appearance:
Mar 21, 2015 8:21 PM

Jun 2012
Antique salesman > Hairdresser.

I hope Yore appears in the next chapter too, Mikhail better not be going out on daring adventures without stopping in to see his brother every once in a while.
Mar 21, 2015 8:29 PM

Jan 2013
How so?

What's so great about selling faggy grandfather clocks when the more desirable role in society is keeping the common public fresh and funky with stylish haircuts?

Hairdresser > Antique salesman
Mar 21, 2015 8:51 PM

Jun 2012
DoctorCaim said:
How so?

What's so great about selling faggy grandfather clocks when the more desirable role in society is keeping the common public fresh and funky with stylish haircuts?

HAHA that's what you think but people can cut their hair on their own but they can't just create antiques from nothing you probably only do weaves anyway.
Mar 21, 2015 8:55 PM

Jan 2013
YorozuyaGinSan said:
DoctorCaim said:
How so?

HAHA that's what you think but people can cut their hair on their own but they can't just create antiques from nothing you probably only do weaves anyway.
Oh no you didnt

Deborah gonna smack the white out of you boi
Mar 21, 2015 9:00 PM

Jan 2013
Starkiller, I'm updating Deborah's description use this one instead please
DoctorCaim said:
Personality: She's defined by her vivaciousness, humor and joie de vivre, and can make a good counterpoint to the more grim or snarky members of the cast. In complete contrast to her other variation, is not only a pleasure to be around, but is also so the go to girl for advice and help. These characters usually make good leaders, because though generally fun, insightful, they are still firm in decisions, trustworthy, and speak their minds. Also like the Spicy Latina, the character will usually be sexually liberated and have no qualms acting in a sexual manner, though usually in a less pronounced manner. The positive version is now portrayed a lot more than the negative version, mainly because of the Unfortunate Implications, that portraying black women in only this way had. It's also rather common for the positive variant to be the Only Sane Woman of a group, in which case her "sass" will be more like "exasperated sarcasm". Tvtropes
Relationships: Fuckin hates inbred losers like antique salesman and dunkey space buttpirates
Appearance:
Mar 21, 2015 9:21 PM

Jun 2012
I'm going to have my crew burn down your unsightly back alley operation you call a "hair salon".
Mar 21, 2015 9:26 PM

Oct 2012
I am in.

Name: Tonio Machismo de Harlock

Occupation: Yore and Mikhail's great uncle, a somewhat renowned flute designer and body-builder.

Fraction: World Flute Association (WFA); Jabroni Crushers incorporated (JC inc); Pet Grooming Blog Columnist Debate Club; World Bodybuilding Federation (WBF); Zeonic Corps.

Personality: A jack of all trades but a master of none, as the years go by and retirement seems like it's right around the corner for him, Tonio has been struck by the crushing feelings of loneliness and lack of any astounding accomplishments. Lately Tonio has been going to a therapist just so he'd have a person to talk to-- He visits his therapist four times a day, and frankly, she's sick of him-- he's not such a bad guy, though.

He's recently been interested in leaving everything behind and conquering the sea of stars with his great nephews.

Unique power: The ability to bore anyone to death with his middle-aged man ramblings, a depressimg aura of loneliness, party-pooping... and 80,000 psi grip pressure.

Appearance: Kind of like a super buff professor Oak.
Mar 22, 2015 8:54 AM

Dec 2013
The beginning sounds very interesting. A gold coin with an apparent mind of it's own and a change in course. I speculate perhaps Veeleren is targeting one of the assassins instead of dissonance.
Mar 22, 2015 12:54 PM

Apr 2014
bummmmmmmmppppp
Mar 22, 2015 4:52 PM

Dec 2013
Hmm interesting, I had planned for his name to be Veerelen and the other titles just be fake identities. Though making it an alien race with disguise properties is cool. I look forward to what is inside the mansion.
Mar 22, 2015 11:05 PM

Dec 2013
7starkiller99 said:
Was planning on having it all be a mystery.
Sounds good to me.
Mar 22, 2015 11:26 PM

Aug 2013
Sorry for the wait:

Name: Spooks

Occupation: Arms merchant and war profiteer, secret government role in keeping conflicts going in destabilized areas.

Personality:
A nihilist who believes all human life worthless and it doesn't matter what happens in life, live or die, kill or love peace doesn't matter. He chose the most dangerous role because he wants to prove it doesn't matter creating more war and suffering as its no different to doing nothing, in the end the outcome is the same the world balances out. He believes in the multiverse idea that every choice makes a new universe. So even if someone points a gun to his head he honestly won't care because he'll say in this universe he dies but in another the gun jams and he kills them, another he isn't even in the room. The outcome doesn't matter because there is always another million out there.

He sees suffering and people dying the same, watching it is no different to him than watching someone change a Tyre. He doesn't believe what he does is good or evil because these things don't exist, just actions. This allows him to do anything and feel justified if the action has an outcome he wants. He's very good at stiring up conflict.

Unique Power: He exudes a constant aura of anxiety which gets stronger the longer you are around him. This leads to paranoia, delusions and eventually violent outbursts. He can make even the friendlyist group tear each other apart just been in the room long enough. He is also military trained and his burned skin has dulled nerve endings.

Appearance: http://images.gamepro.de/images/idgwpgsgp/bdb/2403826/617x.jpg
Mar 23, 2015 12:32 PM

Dec 2014
Hey Star, you're probably going to need to start posting your parts as comments. That way it will you can just link directly to the comment in case you run out of room on your parent post.
Mar 26, 2015 11:27 AM

Jun 2014
Chapter 3 Part 2: A Pirate is Very Expensive

7starkiller99Mar 29, 2015 1:52 PM
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Mar 26, 2015 11:43 AM

Aug 2013
I look forward to seeing where you take this mad tale

I was worried you would have me without any military at my disposal, I should have probably included that somewhere I guess. I'm glad to see i was wrong though.
SpooksMar 26, 2015 11:48 AM
Mar 26, 2015 12:10 PM

Dec 2013
Hmm I wonder if the monster in the mansion was an exotic alien species bought and stored there and that escaped. I'm liking how Daniel is being played so far. He disappears and then comes back with blood soaked shoes no one asks about lol. Seems like Disonance has connections far and wide as everywhere the group goes they're targeted. I look forward to what happened to the Captain.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

362 by nin-tendo »»
11 hours ago

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Today, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Yesterday

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Yesterday, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Yesterday, 8:41 PM

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
Yesterday, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.