Forums
New
Mar 3, 2015 9:05 AM

Jun 2014
how to do this........
HornyPikachuFeb 22, 2016 5:14 AM
Mar 3, 2015 9:06 AM

Jul 2012
separate bags? i have this really nice pillow case (it's an ipad holder i think) that i use to protect books that i carry around.
Mar 3, 2015 9:51 AM

Feb 2015
HornyPikachu said:
I've been taking my manga into school recently to read during lunch and stuff, but they get kind of worn while in my bag. Does anyone have anyways of protecting them?

You could bring a separate bag, like those small sacks with the shoe strings or whatever they're called. You can also wrap it in a plastic bag with a towel or t-shirt around it. Other than that, I can't think of anything other than physically carrying it. A school bag is terrible for books, they get beat up pretty badly unless you resort to some serious countermeasures.
Mar 3, 2015 10:39 AM

Jun 2014
bring a giant ass container

All credit goes to Sacred.
Mar 3, 2015 11:09 AM

Jun 2014
mayukachan said:
separate bags? i have this really nice pillow case (it's an ipad holder i think) that i use to protect books that i carry around.
GoSaiyan said:
HornyPikachu said:
I've been taking my manga into school recently to read during lunch and stuff, but they get kind of worn while in my bag. Does anyone have anyways of protecting them?

You could bring a separate bag, like those small sacks with the shoe strings or whatever they're called. You can also wrap it in a plastic bag with a towel or t-shirt around it. Other than that, I can't think of anything other than physically carrying it. A school bag is terrible for books, they get beat up pretty badly unless you resort to some serious countermeasures.

Thanks guys ................
HornyPikachuFeb 22, 2016 5:14 AM
Mar 4, 2015 8:44 AM

May 2013

Usually people use it to keep their files.
Mar 4, 2015 9:10 AM
Oct 2014
I guess you can cover your books up with something like the plastic wrappers covered on new some new books? Then they would be less likely to get worn out.
Mar 4, 2015 9:19 AM

Mar 2014
eQuickSilver said:
I guess you can cover your books up with something like the plastic wrappers covered on new some new books? Then they would be less likely to get worn out.
This. Either buy some of those plastic wallets that libraries use, or (if you're feeling brave) buy some sticky-back plastic and cover the books yourself. This is permanent, so make sure you actually know how to do it, but it will protect your books.
Bittenfeld said:
To tell you my honest feelings, Admiral Müller, as the groom at a wedding ceremony, the Kaiser is simply just a handsome man, I'm afraid to say. But as the supreme fleet admiral who leads entire fleets, he's really a godly person. Don't you think so, too?
Müller said:
I think he's quite godly as a groom, too.

More topics from this board

» Why do you think MAL users don't read manga?

Nyron - Feb 7

31 by Saiunknown »»
5 hours ago

» 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MRC_mod - Jan 20

160 by nerfsunny »»
8 hours ago

» How do you read your Manwha/Manhua ?

TheDefCrypt - May 8

6 by ProGoddess »»
Today, 6:43 AM

» Any manga out that opposite to world end harem?

Darkrazor22 - May 10

1 by Nekoburger »»
Yesterday, 3:58 PM

» Western Studio Adaptation of Berserk (Thoughts?)

FlydayEthan - May 2

4 by Old_School_Akira »»
Yesterday, 3:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.