Forum Settings
Forums

Game v25 - Hunter x Hunter (THE END! Sasayamei and Ants Wins!)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 189 190 [191] 192 »
Feb 26, 2015 10:42 AM

Apr 2012
plot twist incoming!
Feb 26, 2015 10:43 AM

Jun 2014
DoubleC said:
plot twist incoming!
Feb 26, 2015 10:50 AM

Mar 2009
Lambtron said:
LucianRoy said:

Chimera is already down two members, they'll be the first faction eradicated.

Watch them take the game <.<

Lambtron called it on day 2 ^^

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Feb 26, 2015 10:53 AM

Jan 2014
shall i start writing final story post for this game?
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Feb 26, 2015 10:54 AM

Sep 2013
grave_robber said:
Lambtron said:

Watch them take the game <.<

Good job grave for even remembering where these comments are to be found in this jungle of text...
Feb 26, 2015 10:57 AM

Jun 2009
The_Pyromaani said:
Yes, that sounds good.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Feb 26, 2015 11:01 AM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
The_Pyromaani said:
Yes, that sounds good.

Okay then... Give me SOME time.
Feb 26, 2015 11:52 AM

Jan 2014
[center][b]THE END

Meleoron watched Shaiapouf and Menthutuyoupi...

Shaiapouf: What?
Meleoron: Are you going to kill me now?
Shaiapouf: Hahaha! Is that what you are thinking?
Menthutuyoupi: Nah. We won the war. We are going to take our leave.
Meleoron: Should i trust you two.
Shaiapouf: Believe what you want. Let's go Menthutuyoupi!
Menthutuyoupi: Haiii!

Ants were leaving but Shaiapouf stopped to check Chrollo's body.

Shaiapouf: Meleoron!
Meleoron: ?
Shaipouf: Take this! *Throws something*
Meleoron: *catches* Isn't this a... Chrollo's Ability Book?
Shaiapouf: You should read it. There might be 1 interesting ability.
Meleoron: Hmm... Maybe i read it then.
Shaiapouf: Well then... Goodbye Meleoron.

Menthutuyoupi pulled wings out of his back and Shaiapouf started flying too. Meleoron watched from ground while two royal guards left the field. Meleoron stared reading the book. After some hours. He found interesting ability. Return your friends... Meleoron now did understand what Shaiapouf meant. Meleoron used the ability. Huge flash happened... Meleoron couldnt see anything for couple minutes. When he finally could open his eyes...

Gon: Hi there!
Meleoron: G-Gon! and others!
Leorio: Where am i? Hmph. Where is my money!
Kurapika: Hahaha!
Killua: Dammit Leorio...
Meleoron: We need to celebate this!
Menchi: How about we hold a banquet!
Meleoron: Sounds awesome!

Hunters started happily prepare a banquet. Menchi hunted some animals what she could use to prepare some delicious dishes. They were singing and eating. After tough times it was finally time to relax. Even most of them died once. It didn't matter at all. At forest what was next to field where banquet was hold... Someones were watching.

Hisoka: Oo
Illumi: What is it Hisoka? You want to kill them?
Hisoka: Nouu. Let's let them enjoy today. After all. I want to see Gon getting stronger... AAAH
Illumi: ... If you say so.

Back at Banquet...

Gon: Hey!
Killua: What is it Gon? *yam yam*
Gon: Where is Ging???
Kite: Hm?

Everyone started looking around.

Gon: GIING! WHERE AREE YOUUU.
Netero: He is probably far away.
Knov: He is Ging after all. HAHA

Hunters started to laugh and decided to stop searching.

Gon: He is hard to find in the end. Always going alone.
Kite: I know.
Leorio: *Hig* DAAAMN! This booze is something. HEHEH
Morel: Are you drunk?
Leorio: Ofc not. HAHAH
Morel: He is drunk....

Leorio and Morel started arguing is he drunk or not. Others just laughed. In the end Ging never returned. Ants won but Hunters are still enjoying... Here is good to end the mighty story of Hunter x Hunter!

Ging: You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.

THE END

Winners: Sasayamei and Ants!

at other Universe...
PyromaaniMay 31, 2017 11:52 AM
Feb 26, 2015 11:55 AM

Dec 2013
A fun game. Thanks Pyro :)

Feb 26, 2015 11:56 AM

Sep 2013
Lol - town will never win in Pyro's games ;D ;D

gg everyone
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Feb 26, 2015 11:58 AM

Jan 2014
Now im asking your feedback players. Give your toughts about shop, roles, anything what you have in mind!
Feb 26, 2015 11:59 AM

Sep 2013
Brynhildr said:

Town won in Pyro's very first game.

And wow, this song just caught me offguard despite the fact I was expecting it!
Feb 26, 2015 12:00 PM

Apr 2014
Brynhildr said:

gg everyone

Town won in pyro's 1 game and nearly did in the 2 all 4 games have been close
Feb 26, 2015 12:02 PM

Sep 2013
Xiaraith said:
Brynhildr said:

Town won in Pyro's very first game.

And wow, this song just caught me offguard despite the fact I was expecting it!

Jackrito said:
Brynhildr said:

gg everyone

Town won in pyro's 1 game and nearly did in the 2 all 4 games have been close

All I'm saying is that probs his games are the ones I prefer the most, since town have to really gain his win. ;D

@Pyro - to me they were purrfect.
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Feb 26, 2015 12:03 PM

Mar 2009
Xiaraith said:
grave_robber said:

Good job grave for even remembering where these comments are to be found in this jungle of text...

Thanks! If only I'd been more focused since the start XD

Congrats to all the winners ^^

Don't forget the night actions and invites please! I'm curious >.<

Feb 26, 2015 12:07 PM

Jun 2009
Thanks pyro it was fun.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Feb 26, 2015 12:07 PM

Jan 2014
Honorable mentions...

Suzune-chan

Was the leader of the ants. Ants had some inactive people but Suzu played for them. Such a nice team player. All she wanted to see her little team to win.

Grave Robber

Best town player. She made mistakes and was bashed about it very roughly. Still she didnt give up She fought like a real Chairman XD

Sasayamei

Played very well. Made dem jester plays! Nobody saw that coming! (I saw!) Good job!

Xiaraith

Xia was not a player but without him this probably wouldnt have worked. He worked with shop stuff and worked as banker^^ Also some role ideas came from him! Thanks bro!

Players

And all of you... This game goes down to history. With most posts.. OVER 9000. Like 2x what last most posted game had! Thank you. You guys did put nice show ;D

Extra mentions..

Survivor Himi

She revealed to be maf like day 5 or 6? Still she survived to the end. Never saw that coming xD
Feb 26, 2015 12:11 PM

Jul 2013
Good game everyone. ^^

Congrats to the winners, especially Himi and Suzu for holding out that long and winning in the end and Saya for awesome jester play.

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4
Feb 26, 2015 12:13 PM

Sep 2013
Okay, if anyone else wants any invite to one of the secret clubs, just say so.
Feb 26, 2015 12:18 PM

Sep 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Xia was not a player but without him this probably wouldnt have worked. He worked with shop stuff and worked as banker^^ Also some role ideas came from him! Thanks bro!

The time investment has been real! Understanding, developing and balancing game mechanics is one of my hobbies, so I actually really like being engaged in something like this. Glad I was able to help ^_^
Pyro, thanks for hosting!
Feb 26, 2015 12:20 PM

Mar 2014
Byon survived too xD and thank you, I love playing your games, Pyro, even if I wanted to die early :P

Thank you to all the players, you all made me cry a few times xD You played amazingly well ;)
Feb 26, 2015 12:23 PM

Dec 2013
WE WON! Hurray, no thanks to me all credit goes to suzu himikoi byon and suzu and everyone else I did not mention.I was just there. I lucked out with my teammates unlimited kudos to you guys
Feb 26, 2015 12:30 PM

Jul 2013
Thanks for hosting Pyro and Xiaraith. Pyro, your games never ceases to amaze me. No matter how hard I try to play good in them I can never seem to get mvp heh....

Anyways, thanks for hosting Pyro, I have the most fun in your games. Xiaraith, you did great with co hosting and sketching out the details for the shop, it was simply a great addition.

How the townies didn't win is way beyond me, but congratulations to Sasayamei and the Ants.

It's been a great game and it was a lot of fun.

Oh, and invite me to all the clubs please ^~^
Feb 26, 2015 12:33 PM

Jan 2014
Night 1

Night 2

Night 3 Actions

Night 4 actions

Night 5 actions

Night 6 actions

PyromaaniFeb 26, 2015 12:39 PM
Feb 26, 2015 12:34 PM

Jul 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Night 1

-blonde- Killua (Tracker) - Tracks Llafos Knov (Cop)

DoubleC Machi (Role Cop) - buys Disguise

grave_robber Netero (Chairman) - buys protection kit

Llafos Knov (Cop) - Investigates Haine- Palm (Loudmouth)

s3bEg Gon (Watcher) - Watches LucianRoy Komugi (Innocent Girl)

Verumir Morel (Roleblocker) - Blocks Lambtron Razor (Treasurer)

Nessiefinn Meleoron (Hider) - Hides behind LucianRoy Komugi (Innocent Girl)

shapp111 Menchi (chef) - Buy protection kit

LucianRoy Komugi (Innocent Girl) buys Purple Mirror and uses it

SodaWithYoda Kite (Contract Hunter) - Targets -blonde- Killua (Tracker)

Asunyan Kurapika (Oracle) - Targets militus Leorio (Doctor)

coromandel Knuckle (Brothers in Arms) - Buys protection kit

LoveandHate91 Ging (Insane Cop) - Investigates meruledaworld Phinks (Bodyguards)

Lambtron Razor (Treasurer) - Gives money for LucianRoy Komugi (Innocent Girl)

Haine- Palm (Loudmouth) - Buys Protection Kit

meruledaworld Phinks (Bodyguard) - Protects SuzakuTsubasa Chrollo (Leader)

Suzune-chan Leol (Scout) - Scouts grave_robber Netero (Chairman)

DoubleC Machi (Role Cop) - Investigates Lambtron Razor (Treasurer)

Soren333 Illumi (Serial Killer) - Kills Iasaru Cheetu (Thief)

PandaCake Shalnark (Treasurer) - Phantom Troupe faction kill Llafos Knov (Cop)

militus Leorio (Doctor) - Protects grave_robber Netero (Chairman)

Shadowsnake777 Feitan (Torturer) - Tortures Juzzywuzzy Shizuku (Transporter 3-shot)

Iasuru Cheetu (Thief) - Chimera Ants faction kill Karote Biscuit (Motivator)

Brynhildr Hisoka (Mentor) - Makes turtlebandit Pokkle (1-shot Gladiator) his mentee

Brynhildr Hisoka (Mentor) - buys Disguise

poor inbox
Feb 26, 2015 12:37 PM

Jul 2013
Xiaraith said:
The_Pyromaani said:

The time investment has been real! Understanding, developing and balancing game mechanics is one of my hobbies, so I actually really like being engaged in something like this. Glad I was able to help ^_^
Pyro, thanks for hosting!

Thank you guys for hosting this awesome game.

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4
Feb 26, 2015 12:41 PM

Jan 2014
nights 7 - 9 not included in the night action post. Maf kills you know and Hider hided behind himi every night.

Oh and night action updated to contain nights 1-6
Feb 26, 2015 12:52 PM

Apr 2012
invite pls
Feb 26, 2015 12:59 PM

Mar 2009
1st of all, thank you once more Pyro and Xia for the great game, that was an amazing effort on your part.

You've already heard most of this from me before but here's my feedback:

• Game experience/Overall Enjoyment: this was one of the most unique game experiences, the setup was fun and the hosts were nice and effective in doing their job. The chemistry between players was excellent, I met a lot of interesting people. =3

• Teams & Roles Setup: We have 21 townies/pro-town roles (not 22 like had us believe), 8 phantoms, 7 ants and 3 2rd party players.the setup is my opinion was in favor anti-town factions:
    • Phantoms were OP in terms of percentage to town (8/21 = 38% mafia for that faction) & roles (compared to ants who had weaker roles).

• Ants: percentage to town was 33% (7/21) which is also high imo.

• Town: even with the high mafia percentage, there were 2 Negative Utility & Misleading roles listed as town, one of them being actually anti-town AND hidden (traitor) while the other (miller) is just there to hinder the town. which I think is anti-town about the setup.

• 3rd Party: I liked the mentor role in particular.

• Having 2 janitors and no coroner really bugged me.
      This was my 1st time playing with a lot of these roles including jester and traitor.

• Shop and Gold system: Probably my favorite feature of the game, I liked the roles and items related to it. Like I said before, I beleive it should be opened a bit later (nigh 2 or 3) and should close before it hinders the game flow too much. OR it should open every other night. The items and their effects (as some may break the game) is sth you guys might wanna tweak for upcoming games with a shop system. All in all, I loved the shop! <3

• Phase changes: the phase changes were a bit hard for me to read, not sure if it's due to my lack of knowledge of the theme or the phase changes being a bit late at night but I struggled to fully read and understand them. (Character names were confusing as hell for me x_x)

• Hosting: I was mostly happy with the job you and Xia did. However, Hiding the traitor role was a very bad move, it breaks the trust between player and host, even in bastard games, this isn't done. Further more, hiding the traitor's alignment upon their death was another anti-town thing you did as host, that also breaks the trust between player and host. I strongly advise you to never do those things again.

Feb 26, 2015 1:05 PM

Oct 2012
Xiaraith said:
Okay, if anyone else wants any invite to one of the secret clubs, just say so.

Can I get an invite to both mafias club please?
Feb 26, 2015 1:10 PM

Mar 2009
@Phantoms, nice use of the transporter on night 3! You still failed to kill me ^^

Feb 26, 2015 1:10 PM

Sep 2013
grave_robber said:
Having 2 janitors and no coroner really bugged me.
This was my 1st time playing with a lot of these roles including jester and traitor.

I would have answered your comment about the missing Coroner in the game already, but I wanted to let people believe that a Coroner might still be amongst the hidden roles.
Basically, I don't think that it's anti-town at all to have janitor without coroner in the game. First of all, it is fair for mafia to be able to stay alive in a mass claim scenario, secondly it actually produces discussion and players getting engaged in the game even more, and lastly, I've been playing with a half-hidden setup in e.g. SoLC mafia games all the time, where roles of players killed in the night aren't revealed at all, but I was always able to deduce most stuff anyway. And we're talking about around half of the deaths being hidden, in contrast to this game here, where we ended up with only one of four possible janitor charges actually having been used.
Feb 26, 2015 1:16 PM

Apr 2012
can't you just make the clubs public and post links here instead of invites?
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=66427
Feb 26, 2015 1:19 PM

Sep 2013
No, I don't like making mafia game related clubs public, I don't like this at all, since I want to stay in all of them without them appearing in the clubs on my profile.
Feb 26, 2015 1:19 PM

Mar 2009
Xiaraith said:
grave_robber said:
Having 2 janitors and no coroner really bugged me.

I would have answered your comment about the missing Coroner in the game already, but I wanted to let people believe that a Coroner might still be amongst the hidden roles.
Basically, I don't think that it's anti-town at all to have janitor without coroner in the game. First of all, it is fair for mafia to be able to stay alive in a mass claim scenario, secondly it actually produces discussion and players getting engaged in the game even more, and lastly, I've been playing with a half-hidden setup in e.g. SoLC mafia games all the time, where roles of players killed in the night aren't revealed at all, but I was always able to deduce most stuff anyway. And we're talking about around half of the deaths being hidden, in contrast to this game here, where we ended up with only one of four possible janitor charges actually having been used.

1) This is was supposed to be an open setup game with full reveal, it's only natural to have a coroner when you have not 1 but 2 janitors.

2) Making it easier for mafia to hide? Mafia were TOO OP already! not only was the town lied to by telling them there were 22 pro-town roles when there were actually 21, the anit-town role was hidden, this is clear deception on your part as hosts. Thus, it breaks the trust between player and host.

I for one, would hesitate greatly to play games hosted by either of you if you intend to lie to me as a player. This isn't a bastard game, if you wanted to lie to town, then you should have said it was a bastard game when opening signups.

Edit: this also reminds of pyro intentionally delaying his responses to my questions to mislead the town further. Another anti-toen behavior from a host. Hosts should be neutral not blatantly against a certain faction!

Feb 26, 2015 1:21 PM

Nov 2014
Great game guys . Thanks pyro n xia . CP too ^_^

Congrats ants n saya
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2015 1:29 PM

Feb 2014
That was really fun~
I didn't think I would survive until the end. I'm really glad I played here.
Thanks Pyro for inviting me! :D

Thanks to the hosts, it must have been tough sometimes. xD

And congrats Ants!
Feb 26, 2015 1:33 PM

Sep 2013
grave_robber said:
not only was the town lied to by telling them there were 22 pro-town roles when there were actually 21, the anit-town role was hidden, this is clear deception on your part as hosts. Thus, it breaks the trust between player and host.

Wait, did Pyro explicitly tell you that there were 22 pro-town roles in this game? I did not as far as I remember, and it was certainly never my intention to lie to anyone, if it appears this way for whatever reason.
Feb 26, 2015 1:43 PM

Jan 2014
There is 22 town roles. Like listed. Never said anything more about them.
Feb 26, 2015 1:45 PM

Oct 2012
Reading through the phantoms posts. I feel really stupid for not following up my analysis on Smurph more. Juzzy did a good job of drawing me away from it.
Feb 26, 2015 1:46 PM

Mar 2009
Xiaraith said:
grave_robber said:
not only was the town lied to by telling them there were 22 pro-town roles when there were actually 21, the anit-town role was hidden, this is clear deception on your part as hosts. Thus, it breaks the trust between player and host.

Wait, did Pyro explicitly tell you that there were 22 pro-town roles in this game? I did not as far as I remember, and it was certainly never my intention to lie to anyone, if it appears this way for whatever reason.

Listing the traitor as a hidden role under the town roles was the lie. If you wanna have a traitor, don't hide it. This was my 1st time playing with a traitor role, did you really think townies like me or ones who'd never even heard of a traitor would guess it was an anti-town role?

Anyhow, I don't wanna get into a discussion over what constitutes a lie, lies by definition are the act of hiding the truth, so by omission (which you did here) are you lying because you're hiding the truth? This wasn't hiding an ability, no, this was the act of hiding the fact that it was anti-town role not a pro-town role!
Hiding a negative utility role might be ok but hiding a clearly anti-town role which is listed as pro-town is a lie and an act of deception by the hosts whether you want to admit it or not.

Feb 26, 2015 1:48 PM

Mar 2009
The_Pyromaani said:
There is 22 town roles. Like listed. Never said anything more about them.

listed as pro-town when in fact, it was anti-town and it was hidden.

Anyhow, you asked me to post my feedback here so I did.

Again, this is just my opinion, I'm sure others have their own. This is the impression you left on me as a host, next time just say it's a bastard game in the signup so I know what I'm getting into.

Feb 26, 2015 1:50 PM

Jun 2009
Xia, could I see inside the phantom club please.

Feb 26, 2015 1:58 PM

Sep 2013
Well grave, I do understand what you are trying to say, but claiming that it's been your first time playing with a traitor is not true, as you have been co-host of Pyro's DBZ game, which also had a traitor, and coincidentally, also listed in the town roles (though not hidden). You and other players who were already familiar with Pyro's games might have considered the possibility of a traitor in this game too. I'm really sorry if the fact that he was hidden comes along as a lie from our part: I didn't know until a few minutes ago that roles listed as town have to necessarily be 100% pro-town aligned.
Feb 26, 2015 2:02 PM

Apr 2014
Xiaraith said:
Well grave, I do understand what you are trying to say, but claiming that it's been your first time playing with a traitor is not true, as you have been co-host of Pyro's DBZ game, which also had a traitor, and coincidentally, also listed in the town roles (though not hidden). You and other players who were already familiar with Pyro's games might have considered the possibility of a traitor in this game too. I'm really sorry if the fact that he was hidden comes along as a lie from our part: I didn't know until a few minutes ago that roles listed as town have to necessarily be 100% pro-town aligned.

I would like to say in a game with 2 3rd party killing roles and 2 mafia teams a hidden traitor was a bit much so I can see where Grave is coming from.

But I do agree with you on the 2 janitors not been a problem but that is maybe just because of been used to getting no info from SOLC games.
Feb 26, 2015 2:04 PM

Jul 2013
Would love to be invited to the mafia clubs. Especially Suzune's one.

Thanks Xia-chan ^u^
Feb 26, 2015 2:04 PM

Sep 2013
Jackrito said:
I would like to say in a game with 2 3rd party killing roles and 2 mafia teams a hidden traitor was a bit much so I can see where Grave is coming from.

The game had so many killing roles because of the huge amount of players, and we didn't want the game to drag out far too long.
On the other hand, town had not less but 4 investigation roles, but unfortunately for town, not a single of them got results. Maybe that's one the reasons why mafia appeared overpowered to a few players.
Feb 26, 2015 2:05 PM

Sep 2013
Sorlana said:
Would love to be invited to the mafia clubs. Especially Suzune's one.

Thanks Xia-chan ^u^

This inviting system lol. Let me try again...
Feb 26, 2015 2:05 PM

Mar 2009
Xiaraith said:

Hosting is NOT the same as playing

As for my hosting duties in that game, I only did vote count at first, and when I did more than that it was AFTER the traitor was lynched. I only remember a handful of the roles from that game.

Furthermore, you just admitted that in DBZ game, the role was NOT hidden and in play view for all townies to know and see it was an anti-town role. Traitor is always listed under town even though it's anti-town. Hiding it was wrong and you know it.

You wanna say I knew about it, fine, i'll bite, how about the other players who've never even heard of it? Please stop pretending you didn't mess up on that front.

Feb 26, 2015 2:07 PM

Apr 2014
Xiaraith said:
Jackrito said:

The game had so many killing roles because of the huge amount of players, and we didn't want the game to drag out far too long.
On the other hand, town had not less but 4 investigation roles, but unfortunately for town, not a single of them got results. Maybe that's one the reasons why mafia appeared overpowered to a few players.

I don't think mafia were overpowered in 3 party games the mafia normally kill each other so they need some good roles. The fact that all invest roles got nothing is really unluckly overall I though the game was mostly fair but I died so early I can not really judge.

I do also agree about needing that many killing roles because of players and also the shop means less deaths so it was needed.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 189 190 [191] 192 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.