Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 31, 2015 3:27 PM

Jan 2013
If Square actually paid attention to the western market, they should have known that western gamers DO NOT like one-button games.
Jan 31, 2015 3:29 PM
Mar 2011
VitaminCaim said:
If Square actually paid attention to the western market, they should have known that western gamers DO NOT like one-button games.

what did i say in my long winded post beofre enix[ se] have always been better publser than devs end of that topic

hace why all there most known games are not there ony made games there devlopaed by other
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Feb 1, 2015 1:01 AM

Jul 2012
VitaminCaim said:
]Nah, jp games are pretty shit if you include a lot of the independent works

Indie jp games are pretty bad while most indie western games are just the same thing being repeated over and over again because of stagnation
Dont you mean the other way around? Japanese indie games are top tier. Cave Story, Bunny Must Die, Sorcerland...Meanwhile the West gets trash like Depression Quest and Gone Home.
And yes I know I'm cherry picking here.
But I have yet to come across a bad Japanese indie game, while the West has some REALLY bad ones as well as some just boring looking ones like Bastion. Like everything the Japanese put out tries really hard to be unique or really weird and different or maybe just colorful. The West tries too hard to emulate real life.
VitaminCaim said:
Call of Duty is infinitely better than more than half of your jap games.

Call of Duty, flashy popular western made game

Dead or Alive, flashy popular japanese made game

I also find it amusing how my laptop can run top tier JP games for the PC. Oh wait, because the PC market there is shit. Why are you japs still focusing on the console market? Too busy developing tits?
Dead or Alive looks more fun.
Fuck realism and fuck first person shooters as a genre.
And the reason you can run top tier Japanese games on your laptop is because the Japanese are better at optimization.
I'm looking at you Assassin's Creed Unity.
Also for example, my laptop has a better time running Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn than it does running Runescape.
VitaminCaim said:
Why is Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zero 30 minutes long? Didn't you say that Japanese games pride themselves in story and length? Why did it cost $50 and only have like 30 minutes of gameplay?
Because Kojima screwed up. People screw up sometimes. Look at Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, 3, 4, or Peacewalker and you'll find that that isn't an issue.
VitaminCaim said:

“With Final Fantasy 15, I do want to make it more casual,” he told Eurogamer in a recent interview.

“It’ll basically be a one-button action, and the AI intuitively outputs an action that kind of satisfies, gives you that instant gratification, and it connects with the simple touch of a button.
Why is Hajime Tabata not fired for stating this?
Because this also happened
Hajime Tabata explained that combat in the game is more complex compared to previous descriptions that caused intense controversy between fans, concerned that it could be taking an excessively casual turn.
First of all, the defense button can be held down to dodge or guard automatically, but will consume MP, so you can’t just hold the button all the time. You need to carefully consider whether to attack or to defend. In addition to that, it’s not full invincibility: some attacks cannot be avoided automatically, and require special countermeasures.
Holding down the attack button will launch a basic combo, but the attack changes in combination with the directional input. Actions are also situational, and change if you’re defending, depending on timing and on the position of your allies.
A separate jump command has also been added, since the DualShock 4 has enough buttons. The free running shown during the E3 demo is still in the game, while the ability to switch characters won’t be implemented in order to create an interesting and innovative battle system that makes full use of attack, defense and collaboration between characters.
You can also select one of the weapons equipped by Noctis as his main weapon, making its special abilities available at any time during battle. In addition to the attack button you can use those abilities with the skill button.
Tabata-san clarified that in order to broaden the target the team developed a battle system that anyone can play immediately, but Final Fantasy XV won’t be a casual game.

VitaminCaim said:
Kingdom Hearts sales are pretty fucking fantastic.
Also pandering to the West is a bad idea. Pandering to the West is what's brought on all these upcoming games being made open-world, as if that's a good thing.
VitaminCaim said:
Also what's the deal with jp games overcomplicating themselves?
Because American games are too simple.
All right in all seriousness this is an issue sometimes. I could never for the life of me bother getting into Final Fantasy VIII for this reason. Although one could argue that Western games seem rather dumbed down at times and there still are overcomplicated Western games like Eve Online and Dwarf Fortress.
VitaminCaim said:
Why do I have to read an entire encyclopedia just to understand a plot like Final Fantasy 13?
Because Final Fantasy 13's storyline was a clusterfuck and Square thought it'd be easier and better to, instead of explain the plot and address everything early on, throw you right into the action and let you figure out the plot yourself. And we all know how that turned out.
TrishaCatFeb 1, 2015 1:29 AM
Feb 1, 2015 4:33 AM

Oct 2014
Battlechili1 said:
Dont you mean the other way around? Japanese indie games are top tier. Cave Story, Bunny Must Die, Sorcerland...Meanwhile the West gets trash like Depression Quest and Gone Home.

Seriously?! You must be destroyed!!!

And that's just three of them. I can give a few more. But, most importantly, this game is coming out mid to end of 2015. The spiritual successor to Planescape: Torment

Feb 1, 2015 10:26 AM

Jul 2012
Khaosman said:
Battlechili1 said:

Seriously?! You must be destroyed!!!
If you were going to name good Western indie games I would've been more inclined to mention games like Skullgirls
, Hyper Light Drifter
, UnderTale
, and Freedom Planet
, but okay.
Honestly all of those games you mentioned look boring to me. Too realistic. Too much standard fantasy-fare. Not colorful enough. I'm not saying they're bad though; I'm sure they're good and have their audience.
TrishaCatFeb 1, 2015 10:33 AM
Feb 1, 2015 10:45 AM

Feb 2013
Battlechili1 said:
And yes I know I'm cherry picking here.
But I have yet to come across a bad Japanese indie game, while the West has some REALLY bad ones as well as some just boring looking ones like Bastion. Like everything the Japanese put out tries really hard to be unique or really weird and different or maybe just colorful. The West tries too hard to emulate real life.

LOL nice cherry picking. Have you even played any Japanese indie games? There are tons of shitty Japanese visual novels and bullet hell clones. The same ratio of shitty games made in Japan are pretty much the same ratio as shitty Western Indie games.

Battlechili1 said:

Dead or Alive looks more fun.
Fuck realism and fuck first person shooters as a genre.
And the reason you can run top tier Japanese games on your laptop is because the Japanese are better at optimization.
I'm looking at you Assassin's Creed Unity.
Also for example, my laptop has a better time running Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn than it does running Runescape.

You are basing a game's fun just on how fun it looks? You are the cancer that is killing the gaming industry and then you have the audacity to shit on CoD for its graphics. Japanese are good at optimization? Dark Souls needed a fan mod to make it playable, FF13 was unplayable on release day for PC with frequent frame rate drops, similar to the PS3 release so its really not the hardware limiting the game. Even Durante's graphics mod was better than Square Enix's patch that enabled the bare minimum of graphics options.

I don't want to be the one defending a piece of shit but Assassin's Creed Unity was only shitty because it was published by Ubisoft. If the actual developers had their way, it would have been been another year to work on bugs instead of Ubisoft bitching for the 11/11 release date. I always thought you were a bit biased but the laptop running FF XIV running better than Runescape comment confirmed my suspicions. The Japanese are definitely not great at optimizing for games, save for Nintendo. The glorious age of Japan being the greatest country for creating games has come to an end and you seriously need to wake up and smell the Western coffee, son.
MoldyCerealFeb 1, 2015 10:51 AM
Feb 1, 2015 11:14 AM

Jul 2012
MoldyCereal said:

LOL nice cherry picking. Have you even played any Japanese indie games? There are tons of shitty Japanese visual novels and bullet hell clones. The same ratio of shitty games made in Japan are pretty much the same ratio as shitty Western Indie games.
Honestly I forgot about shitty visual novels, so I'll give you that. They keep pumping out so many awful ones. I don't see the issue with bullet hell clones though. Those games are usually pretty damn fun.

MoldyCereal said:

You are basing a game's fun just on how fun it looks? You are the cancer that is killing the gaming industry and then you have the audacity to shit on CoD for its graphics. Japanese are good at optimization? Dark Souls needed a fan mod to make it playable, FF13 was unplayable on release day for PC with frequent frame rate drops, similar to the PS3 release so its really not the hardware limiting the game. Even Durante's graphics mod was better than Square Enix's patch that enabled the bare minimum of graphics options.

I don't want to be the one defending a piece of shit but Assassin's Creed Unity was only shitty because it was published by Ubisoft. If the actual developers had their way, it would have been been another year to work on bugs instead of Ubisoft bitching for the 11/11 release date. I always thought you were a bit biased but the laptop running FF XIV running better than Runescape comment confirmed my suspicions. The Japanese are definitely not great at optimizing for games, save for Nintendo. The glorious age of Japan being the greatest country for creating games has come to an end and you seriously need to wake up and smell the Western coffee, son.
How am I cancer for basing a game's fun on how it looks if I haven't played said game(to know for sure of course one must actually play the game)? You should be able to tell if a game is something you'd like just from gameplay footage, trailers, and knowing who's developed a game in most cases. I'll admit, looks can be deceiving and sometimes you might be let down. But in most cases you should be able to tell and if you ever find yourself unsure on a title just buy it when its low price or on sale or used.

Also you mentioning framerate drops for FF13 on PS3 seems kind of odd since the PC port was a port of the Xbox 360 version, and supposedly the PS3 version is the best version of the game Or at least that's what /v/ told me.. In any case, yes, it was a shoddy port and yes, Durante did improve it in ways that the devs should have been able to themselves. Square did a shoddy job, I'll admit. I'm not saying the Japanese are amazing perfect people when it comes to making and/or porting video games. Keep in mind though that while the FF13 port was shoddy, the Valkyria Chronicles port was really, really good.

Also what do you mean by FFXIV and Runescape confirming bias? Was it unfair to compare the two, or do you think I'm lying? I mentioned ARR since I tried it out last night. I will admit I am biased towards the Japanese in terms of gaming though, mostly because I can't bring myself to enjoy much from the West anymore. The big name games I am looking forward to are FFXV, Type 0 HD, Kingdom Hearts III, Persona 5, Star Fox U, Zelda U, and Xenoblade Chronicles X. Nothing big name from the West interests me. So I am biased and I know I went overboard on that thing at the top and for that I'd like to apologize. The Japanese are not some amazing spectacle incable of screwing up and doing a bad job on something. I know there are good Western games even if they aren't my cup of tea. But I'd say that its hardly true that the Japanese aren't brilliant when it comes to making games. I'd even argue hard that games like Drakengard 3 and FFXIII series (despite the shoddy PC port of course) are both really good games despite the flak they've gotten.
TrishaCatFeb 1, 2015 12:25 PM
Feb 1, 2015 11:22 AM

Dec 2012
I'll buy it when it gets down to 75% off.
my avatar is the bus driver from Rosario + Vampire
Feb 1, 2015 3:20 PM
Mar 2011
Battlechili1 said:
MoldyCereal said:

Honestly I forgot about shitty visual novels, so I'll give you that. They keep pumping out so many awful ones. I don't see the issue with bullet hell clones though. Those games are usually pretty damn fun.

MoldyCereal said:

How am I cancer for basing a game's fun on how it looks if I haven't played said game(to know for sure of course one must actually play the game)? You should be able to tell if a game is something you'd like just from gameplay footage, trailers, and knowing who's developed a game in most cases. I'll admit, looks can be deceiving and sometimes you might be let down. But in most cases you should be able to tell and if you ever find yourself unsure on a title just buy it when its low price or on sale or used.

Also you mentioning framerate drops for FF13 on PS3 seems kind of odd since the PC port was a port of the Xbox 360 version, and supposedly the PS3 version is the best version of the game Or at least that's what /v/ told me.. In any case, yes, it was a shoddy port and yes, Durante did improve it in ways that the devs should have been able to themselves. Square did a shoddy job, I'll admit. I'm not saying the Japanese are amazing perfect people when it comes to making and/or porting video games. Keep in mind though that while the FF13 port was shoddy, the Valkyria Chronicles port was really, really good.

Also what do you mean by FFXIV and Runescape confirming bias? Was it unfair to compare the two, or do you think I'm lying? I mentioned ARR since I tried it out last night. I will admit I am biased towards the Japanese in terms of gaming though, mostly because I can't bring myself to enjoy much from the West anymore. The big name games I am looking forward to are FFXV, Type 0 HD, Kingdom Hearts III, Persona 5, Star Fox U, Zelda U, and Xenoblade Chronicles X. Nothing big name from the West interests me. So I am biased and I know I went overboard on that thing at the top and for that I'd like to apologize. The Japanese are not some amazing spectacle incable of screwing up and doing a bad job on something. I know there are good Western games even if they aren't my cup of tea. But I'd say that its hardly true that the Japanese aren't brilliant when it comes to making games. I'd even argue hard that games like Drakengard 3 and FFXIII series (despite the shoddy PC port of course) are both really good games despite the flak they've gotten.

Japanese games have a will always tell better stories hus pushhing gaming as as proper narative art form forward
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Feb 1, 2015 4:36 PM

Oct 2014
Battlechili1 said:

If you were going to name good Western indie games I would've been more inclined to mention games like Skullgirls, Hyper Light Drifter, UnderTale, and Freedom Planet, but okay.
Honestly all of those games you mentioned look boring to me. Too realistic. Too much standard fantasy-fare. Not colorful enough. I'm not saying they're bad though; I'm sure they're good and have their audience.

A shame you think that way but I know everyone has different tastes. I did play Skullgirls, a pretty interesting take on the fighting game genre.
Feb 1, 2015 5:58 PM

Nov 2009
I'm beginning to feel bad because I'm actually enjoying it, played 12 hours so far.

But I think because I play VN's pretty regularly and I'm familiar with the characters via the anime; has helped alot with that.

I don't know why you are arguing with "FGAU/DateYutaka/Whatever his next name will be to avoid being instantly recognised" as no matter what point you bring up you are wrong! lol

You won't get anything out of him but "West = bad, Japanese = gospel" but obviously with much worse spelling.
Feb 1, 2015 6:01 PM
Mar 2011
Riptos said:
I'm beginning to feel bad because I'm actually enjoying it, played 12 hours so far.

But I think because I play VN's pretty regularly and I'm familiar with the characters via the anime; has helped alot with that.

I don't know why you are arguing with "FGAU/DateYutaka/Whatever his next name will be to avoid being instantly recognised" as no matter what point you bring up you are wrong! lol

You won't get anything out of him but "West = bad, Japanese = gospel" but obviously with much worse spelling.

no your wrong there

Feb 1, 2015 6:08 PM

Nov 2009
FGAU1912 said:

no your wrong there

Pretty much every response you give, but just worded differently. =)
Feb 1, 2015 6:47 PM
Mar 2011
Riptos said:
FGAU1912 said:

no your wrong there

Pretty much every response you give, but just worded differently. =)

no hel i do play alot of wresten made games but laot of them while grapically good are asteically displezing oto my eye

Feb 2, 2015 4:49 AM
Jun 2014
The west isn't dominating gaming for no reason. Sorry, it's the truth. How can you fuck with games like The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Dishonored and Borderlands? Bayonetta 2 was the last good thing to come out of Japan. You yap about better story in Japanese games but you never tell us how these stories are betters.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Feb 2, 2015 4:57 AM
Mar 2011
Lash_ said:
The west isn't dominating gaming for no reason. Sorry, it's the truth. How can you fuck with games like The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Dishonored and Borderlands? Bayonetta 2 was the last good thing to come out of Japan. You yap about better story in Japanese games but you never tell us how these stories are betters.

i like denser sotires skyrim hasa shit story fact baorderklans has the same issues as skyrim

and ithe witcher is so goood the writer of the novels has in fact disowed the games

i play games from al over so im not baised whne was the last tme yur playsed a games form china or korea that is not a censors piece of shit]

thats also an isuues you do not get the same games we do alot of Japanese games are censored in the west

Feb 2, 2015 5:10 AM
Jun 2014
FGAU1912 said:

and ithe witcher is so goood the writer of the novels has in fact disowed the games

Link me then. The only reason why I play the Witcher 2 is because of the graphics, characters and story.

You've never completed Borderlands 2 if you think the story is bad. Well written characters, top notch voice actors, amazing gameplay. This game has the full package. I have yet to see asia release a game that is on the level of Borderlands 2.
Feb 2, 2015 5:12 AM
Mar 2011
Lash_ said:
FGAU1912 said:

Link me then. The only reason why I play the Witcher 2 is because of the graphics, characters and story.

You've never completed Borderlands 2 if you think the story is bad. Well written characters, top notch voice actors, amazing gameplay. This game has the full package. I have yet to see asia release a game that is on the level of Borderlands 2.

FFT and the lodos games and the sawsrd world world games just to namea few

Feb 2, 2015 5:24 AM
Jun 2014
I'm still waiting for that link on what you said about the writer of the witcher.

Also, please mention games that aren't outdated because that's just unfair on the old games.
Feb 2, 2015 5:25 AM
Mar 2011
Lash_ said:
I'm still waiting for that link on what you said about the writer of the witcher.

Also, please mention games that aren't outdated because that's just unfair on the old games.

good stoire sare timeless

Feb 2, 2015 5:35 AM
Jun 2014
FGAU1912 said:
Lash_ said:

And are great for the nostalgia but comparing really old games to new games is like comparing a La Marquise to a Benz, it's just unfair. We can do so much with games now, even the gaming industry is bigger than the movie industry now.
Feb 2, 2015 5:44 AM
Mar 2011
Lash_ said:
FGAU1912 said:

And are great for the nostalgia but comparing really old games to new games is like comparing a La Marquise to a Benz, it's just unfair. We can do so much with games now, even the gaming industry is bigger than the movie industry now.

and why od you think older cars are woth more like a type 21 bugatti just trectly sold for over 750 mlioon

that a moot point

im not the biggest FFT fan in the world but admot the story is one of the best ain nay games iv played ever

hell the story in Machi is the best story in any games iv played ]

and im not a GRahipoc whore

you put graphics ahed of story so yes

i hate grahpics whore i place more on astects than graphics un like you

and there aother reason i like japanese games more pu skyrim vs say Dragon quest 8 and withot batting an eye i cjhose DQ 8 cuase styleistcaly it more kind ot my eye

Feb 2, 2015 6:01 AM
Jun 2014
FGAU1912 said:

What? How am I a graphics whore? Stop assuming things. Yes old cars sell for a lot but who actually uses them normally like, "hmmm I am going to get some food, let me take this out of date car." I love Streets of Rage but I'll never play it normally, games like that get played when you take a dump or when you are on a train.

Still waiting for that witcher 2 link by the way
Feb 2, 2015 6:12 AM

Nov 2009
I don't know why you are arguing Lash, you should know that he never backs anything up that he says.

His opinion is FACT and you just have to deal with it. Else you will be arguing forever more. It's like the time where he said something like he had all of the anime he had on his watch list or at least most of it. He posted a picture up of someone else's collection and claimed it was his, still tried to keep the charade up.

You can't reason with someone like that, it's like someone who swims in their own little goldfish bowl but still thinks the world revolves around them and that bowl.

I gave up arguing as I believe he is the biggest trollbait on this forum, what's worse is that he gets people every time so I'd suggest giving it up. =/
Feb 2, 2015 6:49 AM

Feb 2010
Returning the same level of ignorance to someone who has been known to be consistently stubborn where you could spent the time to broaden your horizons and actually learn why and how this world works.
Feb 2, 2015 7:41 AM
Mar 2011
live2win said:
Returning the same level of ignorance to someone who has been known to be consistently stubborn where you could spent the time to broaden your horizons and actually learn why and how this world works.

i plya games and own games form all nations ie iv played laot more MMO myade is say china than most people here

Feb 2, 2015 7:44 AM
Mar 2011
Lash_ said:
FGAU1912 said:

What? How am I a graphics whore? Stop assuming things. Yes old cars sell for a lot but who actually uses them normally like, "hmmm I am going to get some food, let me take this out of date car." I love Streets of Rage but I'll never play it normally, games like that get played when you take a dump or when you are on a train.

Still waiting for that witcher 2 link by the way

i prefre Aesthetics over grapics and most western made games od not have Plalese Aesthetics to me
Lash_ said:
FGAU1912 said:

Link me then. The only reason why I play the Witcher 2 is because of the graphics

you said this

Feb 2, 2015 7:55 AM
Jun 2014
Riptos said:
It's like the time where he said something like he had all of the anime he had on his watch list or at least most of it. He posted a picture up of someone else's collection and claimed it was his, still tried to keep the charade up.

that's funny. I swear, when ever people are comparing western games to japanese games, he has to be there.
Feb 2, 2015 7:57 AM
Jun 2014
I said "The only reason why I play the Witcher 2 is because of the graphics, characters and story."

Nice try
Feb 2, 2015 7:59 AM
Mar 2011
Lash_ said:
I said "The only reason why I play the Witcher 2 is because of the graphics, characters and story."

Nice try

you put grahpics first

and as iv said
im more an Aesthetics person than a Grahpics person while your more a Grahpics person than an Aesthetics one

Feb 2, 2015 8:17 AM
Jun 2014
FGAU1912 said:
Lash_ said:

Nice try

you put grahpics first

and as iv said
im more an Aesthetics person than a Grahpics person while your more a Grahpics person than an Aesthetics one

So? If I put story first, doesn't mean the story is what I liked the most. You sound desperate, FGAU1912.
Feb 2, 2015 8:20 AM
Mar 2011
Lash_ said:
FGAU1912 said:

you put grahpics first

and as iv said
im more an Aesthetics person than a Grahpics person whi
le your more a Grahpics person than an Aesthetics one

So? If I put story first, doesn't mean the story is what I liked the most. You sound desperate, FGAU1912.

Aesthetics have always been more imporant than graphics to me

thats somthing not many people bring up Aesthetics should be more prevalent in selling a game

Feb 2, 2015 11:19 AM

Oct 2009
How does a thread about Neptunia on Steam turns into some stupid debate about the aesthetics and graphics of Japan, Western and indie games?
Feb 2, 2015 12:28 PM
Mar 2011
Gogetters said:
How does a thread about Neptunia on Steam turns into some stupid debate about the aesthetics and graphics of Japan, Western and indie games?

someone trashed the franchise cuased its japanese

Feb 2, 2015 1:55 PM

Jan 2008
I wish I waited for the remake and hadn't bought the original version - combat is just killing me.
Feb 2, 2015 6:46 PM

Nov 2009
Gogetters said:

FGA

The usual reason. lol
Feb 2, 2015 6:46 PM
Mar 2011
Riptos said:
Gogetters said:

FGA

The usual reason. lol

no

Feb 4, 2015 5:24 PM
Feb 4, 2015 5:25 PM

Jan 2013
Lash_ said:

Nice try
I only played the Witcher 2 for the porn
Feb 4, 2015 5:32 PM

Jul 2012
Feb 4, 2015 5:32 PM

Jun 2011

It's not a guarantee, but I'd say it's pretty likely considering the success of Re;Birth.
http://nichegamer.net/2015/02/hyperdevotion-noire-goddess-black-heart-is-rated-for-pc-by-the-esrb/ (check the update for their response)
Feb 4, 2015 5:36 PM

Jul 2012
Narmy said:

It's not a guarantee, but I'd say it's pretty likely considering the success of Re;Birth.
http://nichegamer.net/2015/02/hyperdevotion-noire-goddess-black-heart-is-rated-for-pc-by-the-esrb/ (check the update for their response)
Hmm...Well I hope a PC release occurs.
Is it me though, or do the visuals for Hyperdevotion Noire look much worse than Re;Birth? It looks much more dated.
Feb 4, 2015 5:42 PM

Jun 2011
Battlechili1 said:
Hmm...Well I hope a PC release occurs.
Is it me though, or do the visuals for Hyperdevotion Noire look much worse than Re;Birth? It looks much more dated.

It's a strategy RPG, so the switch to chibi style was probably so they could fit more characters on-screen at once.
Feb 4, 2015 5:42 PM

Jan 2013
FGAU1912 said:
Riptos said:

FGA

The usual reason. lol

no
lolnah, I started it for the fun and sake of arguing
I cherry picked some dumb games and FGAU cherry picked some dumb games and that was it
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

141 by Kajiuran »»
28 minutes ago

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 10 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
10 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
12 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
Yesterday, 6:16 PM

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.