Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 14, 2008 6:47 AM

Feb 2008
Naraku's Fangirl: Naraku, you're the main villain in the show and there are lots of people out there who hates your guts. They think that you're just this evil guy who do evil stuffs for no good reasons at all. How do you feel about that?

Naraku: Well, it's not easy being called a villain you know. All the things that I did, I didn't do it because I'm evil. I did it because I was trying to help! But do I get a "thank you, Naraku"? NO! If there's a victim around here, it would be me!

Fangirl: (sweatdrops) uhhh.... you were trying to help?????

Naraku: well yeah... I'm not a bad guy you know.

Fangirl: Naraku, come on now... you put that black hole thing in Miroku's grandfather hand. How is that helping, if it just ends up killing the guy and his family???

Naraku: well, as we all know, Miroku's whole family are perverts... I putted the hole in his grandfather's hand as a way to HELP all those innocent girls out there. It was a punishment to get them to change their perverted ways. The wind tunnel will disappear if they just stop being perverts! So they have no one but themselves to blame! I was only trying to help the girls by getting rid off perverts!

Fangirl: okay, that's seem believable. But how do you explain what you did to Sango's family?

Naraku: what happened was all a misunderstanding. I didn't kill Sango's family. The spider demon did, and if I remember correctly I was the one who killed the demon and gave Sango's family a proper burial. I don't know how people could see me as a bad guy while I was just trying to help. I even saved Sango and Kohaku's lives by giving them each a jewel shard to help keep them alive. And what do I get in return for all my good deeds???? Sango teaming up with Inuyasha to kill me! So if there's a victim in this one, it would be me!

Fangirl: (more sweatdrops) uuhhhh..... but what about the time that you ordered Kagura to kill Kouga's wolves???

Naraku: yet again, I'm just an another innocent victim. We all know that Kagura doesn't like me. I gave her life and in return she slaughtered Kouga's comrades and blamed it on me! Making me a into an evil guy, while it was all her doing!

Fangirl: and the time that you ordered Kagura to kidnap Rin???

Naraku: again, it wasn't me. It's obvious that Kagura has a thing for Sesshoumaru, but he turned her down. Bad mistake if you ask me. So she's pissed and kidnapped Rin as a way to get back at Sesshoumaru. She tried to set me up to fight against Sesshoumaru. You know "killing two birds with one stone". But Sesshoumaru and I, we're too smart for that girl, so that's why we're both alive right now and Kagura's evil plan didn't work. Again, I was just the middle man in Kagura's revenge against Sesshoumaru for dumping her!

Fangirl: wow! That actually makes sense! Oh, you poor thing. But how do you explain what you did to Inuyasha and Kikyou?

Naraku: (sighs) it was all a mistake. Everything turned out so wrong. The plan was for Inuyasha to leave town, then the Shikon Jewel and Kikyou would be mine. So I didn't like Inuyasha, but can you blame me? He has the girl that I loved, it was only natural for me not to like him. But I didn't mean for him to get kill. How was I supposed to know that Kikyou was going to kill Inuyasha? And of course, I couldn't foresee that Kikyou was going to die as well. I thought that she would use the jewel to save herself. (sighs) Everything just went so wrong.

Fangirl: aawwww.... there you have it ladies and gentlemen. Naraku's own words! It wasn't his fault that everybody were suffering. He was either trying to help or just an innocent victim himself, but somehow he always get blame for everything. Poor Naraku, people should really stop blaming him for everything!!!

Fangirl: Oopps I almost forgot to ask you the most important question of all. Now Naraku, you're such a bishy man, so why hide behind that baboon mask??? You should really let your fan girls see more of that beautiful face of your ^_^

Naraku: kukuku, the baboon costume is for my mysterious nature.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 15, 2008 5:35 AM

Nov 2007
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!*O*
Apr 8, 2008 5:29 AM
Jan 2008
That's was a good interview. I only wish I was there to meet him.
Sep 17, 2008 6:33 PM

Aug 2008
Did you get that off "InuYasha Journey?" I love that site!!!!

Naraku: What site?
WindWitch: Oh never mind. *kicks*
Naraku: WHAT THE- *slays WindWitch with poisonous tentacles*
WindWitch: NO! I have now lost life...limb...and fried chicken!
Naraku: ...
Impatient observer: You are way off topic! *whacks both and disappears*
Oct 8, 2008 3:38 PM

Sep 2008
WindWitchKagura said:
Did you get that off "InuYasha Journey?" I love that site!!!!

Naraku: What site?
WindWitch: Oh never mind. *kicks*
Naraku: WHAT THE- *slays WindWitch with poisonous tentacles*
WindWitch: NO! I have now lost life...limb...and fried chicken!
Naraku: ...
Impatient observer: You are way off topic! *whacks both and disappears*

lol wow thats so funny
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Villians: Match 1 Round 3: Kagura vs. Kanna

twokeys_oneheart - Apr 14, 2008

3 by inuyasha23 »»
Sep 30, 2008 12:02 AM

Poll: » Favorite Villians: Match 1 Round 2: Jakotsu Shichinintai vs. Renkotsu: Winner: Renkotsu

twokeys_oneheart - Apr 10, 2008

2 by GaaraLuver07 »»
Apr 11, 2008 5:13 AM

Poll: » Favorite Villians: Match 1 Round 1: Winner Sesshomaru

GaaraLuver07 - Apr 9, 2008

3 by twokeys_oneheart »»
Apr 10, 2008 5:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.