Forum Settings
Forums

What dropped anime should i give a second try and why?

New
Nov 29, 2014 12:17 AM

Oct 2012
unsure of what anime to watch nowadays when im bored so im thinking of delving into my dropped list
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nidh0gg&status=4&order=0

and well my on-hold is technically all dropped as well so i guess those count too
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nidh0gg&status=3&order=0
Nov 29, 2014 12:18 AM

Jul 2012
No. 6 - idk how much you watched and why you dropped though, but it's not the worse show ever

Katanagatari - it's a good show, but keep it dropped if the over-talking bugs you

Nobunaga the Fool AND Nobunaga Concerto - finish these! especially the second one. i promise the CGI gets better

Kyousou Giga (TV) - lovely show. marathon it.
Nov 29, 2014 12:26 AM

Nov 2014
Your dropped list is quite similar to mine that I used yours to add more on mine lol. I can roughly understand why you dropped them. Anyway, I guess I would suggest Gintama for you to pick up back. I dropped it before due to its many eps but if you're in for the long run, Gintama won't disappoint I believe :)
[center][center]
Nov 29, 2014 12:30 AM

Oct 2012
mayukachan said:
No. 6 - idk how much you watched and why you dropped though, but it's not the worse show ever

Katanagatari - it's a good show, but keep it dropped if the over-talking bugs you

Nobunaga the Fool AND Nobunaga Concerto - finish these! especially the second one. i promise the CGI gets better

Kyousou Giga (TV) - lovely show. marathon it.

i can't do katanagatari, i loved the monogatari series but katanagatari just has the most bland conversations

Ill prolly give nobunaga conerto another try mostly because i can't remember which episode i left off on nobunaga the fool

kii-desu said:
Your dropped list is quite similar to mine that I used yours to add more on mine lol. I can roughly understand why you dropped them. Anyway, I guess I would suggest Gintama for you to pick up back. I dropped it before due to its many eps but if you're in for the long run, Gintama won't disappoint I believe :)

Problem with gintama is i only like the serious arcs (watched pretty much all of the serious arcs) because the normal eps are sometimes too ridiculous for me.

Im still down for other suggestions
Nov 29, 2014 12:31 AM

Jul 2012
yo katanagatari has nothing to do with monogatari nor are they similar xD
but yeah don't bother if it bores you

nobunaga the fool is like death note's MC + a historical setting if that motivates you
Nov 29, 2014 12:33 AM

Oct 2008
star driver
tokyo ravens
vampire knight
date a live
arcana famiglia
dog days

Quality titles right there,give those a second try.You wont regret it.
Nov 29, 2014 12:40 AM

Jun 2012
^ This Ni**a must be high
I need what he's on

anyways

Samurai Champloo - Reasoning simple "it's definitely better than everything on that dropped list" beyond that, unlike the rest of your dropped series I can't even think of why you dropped it

oh and +1 Katanagatari ---it's also worth a second look if only cuz of very satisfactory ending
thereisonlyoneNov 29, 2014 12:46 AM
How long will it last
Nov 29, 2014 12:42 AM

Oct 2012
mayukachan said:
yo katanagatari has nothing to do with monogatari nor are they similar xD
but yeah don't bother if it bores you

nobunaga the fool is like death note's MC + a historical setting if that motivates you

mmmmmmm i might give it a try after concernto

amateur said:
star driver
tokyo ravens - so generic
vampire knight
date a live - i dislike majority of fan service/harems animes
arcana famiglia - such a great setting but doesnt really do anything with it
dog days super kiddy anime style with fan service e.e

Quality titles right there,give those a second try.You wont regret it.

u.u

thereisonlyone said:
^ This Ni**a must be high
I need what he's on

anyways

Samurai Champloo - Reasoning simple "it's definitely better than everything on that dropped list" beyond that, unlike the rest of your dropped series I can't even think of why you dropped it

oh and +1 Katanagatari ---it's also worth a second look if only cuz of very satisfactory ending

i'm sorry haha, my friends keep telling me to watch it but ii just couldnt get into it
Nidh0ggNov 29, 2014 12:52 AM
Nov 29, 2014 1:59 AM

Aug 2014
Shiki - because it gets much better in the second half
Nov 29, 2014 2:02 AM

Jun 2014
-Afro Samurai
-Katanagatari
-Samurai Champloo
-Serei no Moribito
You should give all of these a second shot all because ur gay friend.
Nov 29, 2014 4:25 AM
Dec 2010
Ghost hunt
Tokyo Ravens
Ergo proxy
Welcome to nhk

They are all really good titles which all take a while to get into which may be why you dropped them. But once the story gets going they are really good
Nov 29, 2014 4:31 AM

Sep 2014
Ergo Proxy.
If you have trouble following along just use google for things like anamnesis or cytotropism.
Nov 29, 2014 4:44 AM

Aug 2014
- Seirei no Moribito: It can be fairly dialogue heavy but it's got a pretty good story with some decent drama, and when there's action it's pretty awesome.

- Rurouni Kenshin: It didn't seem like you started on that yet based on your list. It's got a decent story, some pretty cool characters and nice fight scenes. Once it gets to fillers though, feel free to stop lol

- Ergo Proxy: It can be a bit dialogue heavy too but I though it was a pretty good sci-fi mystery.

I can see why you dropped some of those series (and others) but they're pretty good once they get started. People say that a lot but it's usually true.
Nov 29, 2014 4:53 AM

Oct 2014
Afro Samurai - good show, and at only a few episodes, it won't long to get through.
Persona 4 - if you liked the game. If you haven't played the game, then don't watch it to avoid spoilers. Amazing story in the game.
Shiki - A good vampire mystery. I recommend it over Vampire Knight, the Twilight of anime.

Most of your drop list should stay dropped, to be honest.
Nov 29, 2014 4:58 AM

Oct 2014
Arakawa under the bridge. Unless you dropped it because the humour didn't click with you, but I personally found it very entertaining.
Nov 29, 2014 5:56 AM

Apr 2014
Pandora Hearts

Im probably only saying this anime because of the manga.. It's personally one of my favourites, and I was going to drop this anime too but further on I thought it got really interesting. 10/10
Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.
Nov 29, 2014 6:52 AM

Dec 2013
Tokyo Raven
Welcome to NHK
Kimi ni Todoke
Higurashi
Nov 29, 2014 6:55 AM

Feb 2014
Seitokai no Ichizon and gintama.
If you can get past episode 24 in gintama you will probably like the rest.
If you still don't like it then ,just drop it again.

More topics from this board

» I need recs for a calm school life romance manga

yellowmonkey - 2 hours ago

2 by nishant0 »»
51 minutes ago

» Looking for a non-harem Isekai anime

Michael_Mika - Mar 14

18 by Michael_Mika »»
9 hours ago

» Anime/Manga that revolves around Rain Theem

BroDa2545 - May 5

5 by Dizzy-san »»
10 hours ago

» Anime or Manga that kinda sucks but you can't stop watching/reading?

isseixkoneko - Yesterday

10 by Dizzy-san »»
11 hours ago

» Anime/ Manga to binge

theD00mGuy - May 1

7 by mo_lave »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.