Forum Settings
Forums

F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin Theme [Alma's Mix]

New
Oct 30, 2014 1:42 AM

Feb 2013
Okay guys, fresh off the press after completing "A Day on MAL," I suddenly felt like doing a song remix. My first ever real attempt at that...well second actually. I already had a completed version of this, but I knew I could do better so I scrapped that one and did it all over again. I like this one better and I mentioned in Games/Tech that I'd be uploading it, so here it is.

Here's the original for comparison.

This is nothing super special and I'm by no means a pro. I did this with Wavosaur and some free time so I don't expect to turn heads, but I hope some folks will enjoy it.

Edit: And for anyone who does like it, there's a download link in the description~
NTADOct 30, 2014 2:58 AM
Oct 30, 2014 5:20 AM

Jan 2012
I don't know but i see no big difference from the original and your remix. imo
F. E. A. R

Oct 30, 2014 5:23 PM

Feb 2013
You mean other than the last two minutes of the original that I cut out and reorganized? My intention wasn't to make it totally different from the original. All I did was remix it, as in move parts around. No pitch changes or anything. This was just me having fun

But why do you think there's no difference? I actually rearranged the entire song with the exception of the first minute. I even took the section from 0:00 - 0:26 and timed it in throughout the rest of the song. There was quite a bit of chopping and mixing.

Your input would be appreciated.
NTADOct 30, 2014 5:39 PM
Oct 31, 2014 2:22 PM

Jan 2013
Ehh I've played fear enough to notice, seems better this way.
Oct 31, 2014 4:32 PM

Feb 2013
RedArmyShogun said:
Ehh I've played fear enough to notice, seems better this way.
After playing the game enough times, I felt that the way they ended it with the theme, there just weren't enough feels. The arrangement of the music box was too short and I wanted more of that, whereas the music box itself at the end was just too overbearing with those sound effects they used for the game.

It just felt too meh, so I tried making it a little more...epic, I guess? I liked the idea I had to fade it into the music box for a couple of repetitions at the end instead of just playing it over and over.

More topics from this board

» 10 NEW Anime to watch Spring 2024

Marinate1016 - Yesterday

0 by Marinate1016 »»
Yesterday, 4:42 PM

» Impact of Anime on India's Youth & Its effects on Family Dynamics- A Survey

Anituber69 - Apr 10

7 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
Yesterday, 12:18 AM

» Sasami Jurai - TAKARA "Tenchi Muyo!" Doll Series

MasterTasuke - May 6

0 by MasterTasuke »»
May 6, 10:01 PM

» Violin repertoire progression 1 month

ToastWithNutella - May 6

0 by ToastWithNutella »»
May 6, 8:51 PM

» share your amv! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Animetwins - May 5, 2015

1010 by ekabu24 »»
May 6, 10:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.