Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 25, 2014 12:33 PM

Jul 2013
Slice of life is my favorite. Non Non Biyori, Lucky Star, Nichijou, Yuruyuri countless other greats. I'm down with female characters, but sometimes I feel the whole relatablility aspect of the genre is somewhat underscored for me cuz I'm a male. So I'm looking for animes with a male crew instead of a female one, like Danshi Koukousei No Nichijou.

Special props to slice of life with comedy and little to no romance. Just an anime to chill with.
SorkenyoSep 25, 2014 12:49 PM
Sep 25, 2014 12:36 PM

Aug 2014
Kimi to Boku
Sieg Zeon!
Sep 25, 2014 12:39 PM

Sep 2014
Clannad After Story fits what you want pretty well I think.
Sep 25, 2014 12:43 PM

Jun 2014
PencilSharpener said:
Kimi to Boku

+1 to this, but it does have some romance. It's nothing over the top, though.
Sep 25, 2014 12:48 PM

Jul 2013
PencilSharpener said:
Kimi to Boku

My nigga.
Its on Crunchyroll. Gonna watch it right now.
Sep 25, 2014 1:10 PM

Jun 2014
Uchouten Kazoku
Sep 25, 2014 1:22 PM

Aug 2013
Barakamon
Sep 26, 2014 1:45 AM

Dec 2012
Natsume Yujin-chou
Tsuritama (anime)
Seishun Kouryakuhon (manga)
+ Meganebu (didn't finish it, but also fits)

and if you'd like to see something with more mature vibes, The House of Five Leaves

PS. Didn't check in advance what you have seen so far, sorry :(
zellamiSep 26, 2014 3:45 AM
Sep 26, 2014 1:50 AM

May 2013
Zoltor said:

That doesn't match the requested specifications in any way.
Sep 26, 2014 1:59 AM

Sep 2013
PencilSharpener said:
Kimi to Boku
Sep 26, 2014 3:17 AM

Sep 2014
Pxi2 said:
Zoltor said:

Hiow, It's a slice of life, focused on how a male character handles living life after the loss of a loved one.
Sep 26, 2014 3:50 AM

Jan 2014
Zoltor said:
Pxi2 said:

Hiow, It's a slice of life, focused on how a male character handles living life after the loss of a loved one.

You're joking I guess. Clannad A/S isn't an anime to "chill with" with a little to no romance. It is a whole bunch of heavy drama with just one male character as a main. So it doesn't fill the requests at all.

My suggestion is Bartender. It is a very well-done Slice of Life with the main character as a male who deals with the everyday problem of his clients as a bartender. The clients are pretty often male, so I guess it's appropriate for what you're asking.
Sep 26, 2014 4:00 AM

Sep 2014
Zelgadis94 said:
Zoltor said:

You're joking I guess. Clannad A/S isn't an anime to "chill with" with a little to no romance. It is a whole bunch of heavy drama with just one male character as a main. So it doesn't fill the requests at all.

My suggestion is Bartender. It is a very well-done Slice of Life with the main character as a male who deals with the everyday problem of his clients as a bartender. The clients are pretty often male, so I guess it's appropriate for what you're asking.

The thread doesn't ask for a anime you can chill with or any romance, just a slice of life, with a male crew.

There maybe only one male char(a crew of 1), but considering the females that get more then a simple cameo, die a horrific death, well enough said.
Sep 26, 2014 4:03 AM

Sep 2013
Zoltor said:
Zelgadis94 said:

The thread doesn't ask for a anime you can chill with or any romance, just a slice of life, with a male crew.

There maybe only one male char(a crew of 1), but considering the females that get more then a simple cameo, die a horrific death, well enough said.

"Special props to slice of life with comedy and little to no romance. Just an anime to chill with." nuff said.
Sep 26, 2014 4:05 AM

Sep 2013
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou.
Sep 26, 2014 4:09 AM

Jan 2014
Zoltor said:
Zelgadis94 said:

natsucule said:
"Special props to slice of life with comedy and little to no romance. Just an anime to chill with." nuff said.

Read posts 'till the end from now on.
Sep 26, 2014 9:02 AM

Jul 2013
zellami said:
Natsume Yujin-chou
Tsuritama (anime)
Seishun Kouryakuhon (manga)
+ Meganebu (didn't finish it, but also fits)

and if you'd like to see something with more mature vibes, The House of Five Leaves

PS. Didn't check in advance what you have seen so far, sorry :(

Bruh these are all great suggestions. Meganebu looks great.
I wouldn't call e House of Five Leaves slic of life from what it looks like, but it looks interesting nonetheless.
Nobody has time to check somebody's anime list, shits usually too long lol.
Zelgadis94 said:
Zoltor said:

natsucule said:

Read posts 'till the end from now on.

Kinda feel bad I started an argument. Give too many prerequisites.
But still I already watched Clannad and AS anyways. It was great but definitely not a feel good anime, and, well, it's full on romance. Thanks for all the feedback tho.

More topics from this board

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

9 by AnimeDownUnder »»
17 minutes ago

» Anime male character not abused by female characters

EleganteX - Aug 15, 2015

22 by thorin001 »»
2 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

6 by thorin001 »»
2 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

19 by WillGuabs »»
2 hours ago

» Anime where guy hits girl back

Borito_Uzumaki - May 6, 2017

47 by BroDa2545 »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.