Pages (39) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 24, 2014 1:06 PM

Jul 2013
Pokemon Mewtwo film pretty bad but I like Mewtwo
Code Geass R2 shit
Mononoke hime very good
Oct 24, 2014 1:13 PM

Dec 2013
Log Horizon 2nd Season- They fucked up the designs, but it still feels like LH.

Sword Art Online II- Has some pacing issues, but overall i think it was pretty good and entertaining.

Sword Art Online- Otaku pandering and wish-fulfillment, when i watched it at the first time, i didn't really put much thought on it, so in my memories, it was good.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Oct 24, 2014 1:23 PM

Jan 2014
Corpse Party: Creepy shit, all I have to say 7/10

HXH 2011-After Watching the first few episodes of this way back, I was about to drop the show, but I'm so glad I didn't. Mixing in very dark elements into a Shonen works extremely well. For awhile I gave the show a 10, after watching the god like arc : Auction Arc, but after that it slowly went downhill in quality, especially the ant arc, which was dragged out as hell, and hearing the narrators voice 24 7 is annoying. Still a very good show, too bad it had to end, Togashi and his Dragon Quest.... 8/10

One Piece: My #1 all time favorite anime, this was the show that got me into anime. From it's characters, to the adventures they go on, I love every second of it. They balance out the comedy/action/drama very well, nothing is unbalanced unlike some shows *Cough Gintama* It does have 666 episodes and ongoing, and people don't want to watch it because it's "too long"; You just go at your own pace, and eventually you will be caught up. 10/10
Oct 24, 2014 1:30 PM

Oct 2014
Golden Time - I liked it, but not that much... It had its cute moments, but it didn't really atract me

Ao Haru Ride - Amazing, I loved this anime! It was really cute.

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - I simply love this anime so far. I actually like classical music so I really like this type of anime.
Oct 24, 2014 1:47 PM

Jul 2010
Hotaru no Haka - my #1 movie. The most tragic and sad anime I have seen. They way this movie depicts war from the eyes of innocent children is really masterfully done and emotionaly devastating. Ending made me cry even when I knew how it will end. 10/10

Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 - I'm not fan of mecha but this show was very good. Much better than first season and the ending was perfect. 9/10

One Outs - exactly my type of anime I enjoy the most. Toua is sole reason I love this anime so much. Watching this genius destroy all his enemies easily with his god like observation skills and insight was delightful. 9/10
Oct 24, 2014 1:51 PM

Apr 2014
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence - I didn't really the GintS movies maybe because I think that the philosophy behind them is wrong
Darker than Black: MC is cool but the series is just way too disconnected
Berserk II (movie): wtf is that CGI but a pretty good fantasy anime
your waifu is shit
Oct 24, 2014 5:44 PM

Jan 2014
Kokoro Connect-Very unique plot, some of the characters pissed me off in the show, but Inaba, she was awesome <3 8/10

ef: A Tale Of Melodies: Shaft Animation, amazing characters, beautiful music, this show made me cry so freaking much, I liked this alot more than Memories. 10/10 hands down my #4 all time favorite anime

Clannad: After Story-Better than it's first season, that's for sure. Was it sad? Yes. Did it make me cry? No. Yes you heard me, I didn't cry watching this. I guess I was expecting too much, and I kinda knew what was gonna happen right when I started the anime. Overall a 8/10, does it deserve to be number 3 on MAL? No. Is it a good and memorable anime? Yes. (I personally think Little Busters Refrain did a better job in the feels department)
Oct 24, 2014 6:02 PM

Mar 2014
Ben-To: Never been so entertained watching people fight for food.

Sora no Otoshimono: The anime that got me into all this<3 The story was rather interesting, the comedy aspect of it had me on the floor every time, and the characters were just so damn wonderful.

Infinite Stratos: I regret watching this anime. Charles best girl tho<3
Oct 25, 2014 6:30 AM

Dec 2013
Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi - didn't enjoy it too much but it was good probably
Sword Art Online - first half was good, the second was a pain to watch (probably, I don't remember)
High School DxD - best ecchi, lmao'ed much
Oct 25, 2014 6:32 AM

Mar 2008
Inu x Boku SS Special - I don't remember what happened in it, but it was probably cute.
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead OVA - Probably awfully unfunny.
Black Lagoon - What's not to like. Big nazi guns.
Oct 25, 2014 6:37 AM

Mar 2013
Gokukoku no Brynhildr - missed out too much from the manga (an entire arc)
Bleach: Memories of Nobody - cool shota, the movie
Ao no Exorcist - great opening, meh content
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2014 7:34 AM

Jul 2010
Princess Tutu - didn't enjoy this series at all. Did not like any of the characters, they were annoying and even though story was good it bored me. Not my cup of tea 4/10

Hetalia World Series - comedy which was not funny at all and become very repetitive and uninspiring. Had to force myself to finish whole thing. Characters were generic and not memorable. But the idea was good and some of the historical events were presented in quite unique way. 5/10

Deadman Wonderland - teenage action with tons of gore but except visuals which were very good it was dumb show with mediocre characters and typical plot twists that were very predictable. 6/10
Oct 25, 2014 11:36 AM

Oct 2013
Nekojiru-sou- Weird, disgusting sometimes but kinda interesting.
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!: Omake dayo!- It was okay, I liked the cat in the end of special! >.<
InuYasha: Toki wo Koeru Omoi-I've seen this many times, liked it when I was younger but probably not so much anymore.
Oct 25, 2014 11:58 AM

Dec 2013
Shinsekai yori - gays, disgusting monsters, meh
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - I don't like horrors but it was quite decent, very climatic show
Death Note - fucking masterpiece from the start to the very end
Oct 25, 2014 12:05 PM

Aug 2011
Great Teacher Onizuka - amazing, my favorite comedy.
Shiki - it was pretty interesting, I liked the soundtrack.
Death Note - my favorite, forever and ever
Oct 25, 2014 12:25 PM

Apr 2014
Yowapedal- I never thought cycling could be interesting until this series happened.
K- I don't get the appeal. I only liked one character (minor, at that) and from what I can remember of the plot, it wasn't great.
Karneval- Really enjoyed it. Great character cast, and I didn't hate any female characters!
Oct 25, 2014 4:36 PM
Jul 2018
Gintama: pretty unique, really funny, Kagura is my waifu, although I put it on hold right now
Kuroshitsuji: didn't enjoy it, I don't understand what's so appealing about ciel and Sebastien
Kyoto Animation: Suiei-hen: gay swimming advertisement, excitement
Oct 25, 2014 4:45 PM

Jun 2014
Code geass; freaking awesome, and lelouch is awesome. I don't like the art that much, but I love this show.
Code geass R2; eh, not as awesome as season 1, but still, that end is one of the best endings to a anime ever.
End of evangelion: much better than the actual last two episodes.
I didn't come here to play, I came to win. Now lets play.
Oct 25, 2014 4:53 PM

Jul 2012
Death Note - it was such a fun show to watch but i honestly got bored after you-know-who dies in the middle of the show and then it went downhill
Tokyo Ghoul - i liked it but it was so short and had a few flaws
Steins;Gate - liked it but very slow first half
Oct 25, 2014 5:04 PM

Dec 2013
Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion - loved the fight scenes, a solid movie overall
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - omgsofunny, need more of this in the future
Btooom! - it was ok
Oct 25, 2014 5:05 PM

Jul 2012
Higashi no Eden - god bless this show. it was the funnest thing ever
Grisaia no Kajitsu - i like it but i expected more after ep 1
Mushishi Special: Hihamukage - still havent seen this yet...not in the mood for boringshishi
Oct 25, 2014 5:12 PM

Jan 2014
Elfen Lied: Overrated, no idea why people like this show, I know alot more anime that has good gore in it. 5/10

Death Billiards-Who went to heaven, and who went to hell? 7.5/10 wish it was longer.

Amagi Brilliant Park-Second Best Anime of Fall 2014, very unique concept with the whole theme park idea, likeable characters, up-beat music, so far a very good show 8/10
Oct 25, 2014 5:17 PM
Jul 2018
One Piece: Omatsuri Danshaku to Himitsu no Shima: pretty divisive movie but I personally really enjoyed the darker story and different art style.
Highschool of the Dead: was expecting more plot and zombies but the boobs were great. guilty pleasure
Natsume yuujinchou: not my favourite, too slow pace and boring for my tastes but still an okay series
Oct 25, 2014 5:21 PM

Jun 2014
mayukachan said:
Death Note - it was such a fun show to watch but i honestly got bored after you-know-who dies in the middle of the show and then it went downhill
Tokyo Ghoul - i liked it but it was so short and had a few flaws
Steins;Gate - liked it but very slow first half

Those are my exact thoughts on those shows :O

Anyway

Serial experiment lain: I've only watched one episode, can't comment on it :(
Grave of the fireflies: this movie is one of the best war movies ever, and theres almost no battles.
Spririted away: I liked it, it's a good movie. The ending was a little abrupt for me though.
Ketsubutsu31Oct 25, 2014 5:26 PM
I didn't come here to play, I came to win. Now lets play.
Oct 25, 2014 6:35 PM

Jan 2014
Fate Zero-Boring, dull, not interesting, stupid characters (with the exception of rider) Over-hyped, only thing it has going is it's animation, that's it. 4/10

Steins;Gate: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaad Scientist....sunuvabitch, amazing thriller 10/10

Space Dandy: Cmon it's space dandy BABAY !!! I loved this anime, made me laugh my ass of, but then there was an episode that made me heart really warm, (When he was taking care of the little girl) 7.5/10, I don't like the second season so far though.
Oct 25, 2014 6:42 PM

Jul 2012
Kokoro Connect
It was the surprise of summer 2012 (along with Uta Koi) as it started out like your typical K-ON!! and then turned into something much more.
Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis
Awesome adventure and action so far.
Byousoku 5 Centimeter
Beautiful art and animation. Decent plot too.
Oct 25, 2014 7:00 PM

Apr 2014
One outs- my first sports anime. Though it is really only about 10% sports in substance. Great series!

Seitokaichou no Chuukoku- can't remember much from it, but I think I liked the uke a lot so I rated it a bit high.

Shounen Hollywood- decent series. The character cast is great, but I wish there were more actual singing/performing in the show. I really wanted to see that damn concert.
Oct 25, 2014 7:04 PM

Mar 2013
Love Stage!! - started watching it recently because a friend told me. i love the artist´s own manga and i´ve read the author´s manga too... i can´t stop myself from thinking how great princess princess would´ve looked if it was retaken now.
The uke has a horrible, horrible voice that doesn´t sound girly at all.
Ao no Exorcist- good opening, meh anime
Gin no Saji - except the artstyle and the humor, noone would believe it´s from the same author as FMA. I love it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2014 4:40 AM

Dec 2013
Fate/Zero - I'm getting bored but the action anime lately but this one was pretty awesome, Lacer ftw
Naruto - my 2nd anime ever, it was great except the fillers
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha Gaiden - good OVA, not much more to say
Oct 26, 2014 5:01 AM

Oct 2011
gey

Oct 26, 2014 5:13 AM

Dec 2013
Naruto - nostalgic first shounen is nostalgic
FLCL - Great LSD anime
Highschool - great puberty candy
Oct 26, 2014 6:07 AM

Feb 2013
Noragami - A decent anime, nothing amazing tho
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru- Waiting for 2nd season, love the MC
Amagi Brilliant Park - still watching

Oct 26, 2014 6:49 AM

Dec 2013
Akame ga Kill! - I thought it might be ok after reading the synopsis, I loved it after watching the first ep, and now it feels like a generic shounen. Still like it a lot.

I commented on Toradora and Shinsekai yori already.
Oct 26, 2014 8:39 AM

Jan 2014
Bleach: Jigokuhen - Not as good as the first 2 movies
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (2009) - Had fun watching but bored me a little movie was amazing tho
Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion - My favorite bleach movie
Oct 26, 2014 8:49 AM

Jul 2010
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - good production values. Some interesting characters and overall nice feels. I enjoyed this series quite a lot. 7/10

Tenshi no Tamago - very symbolical with unique atmosphere. I got very dark and lonely vibes from this piece of art. 5/10

Gosick - I liked settings and story was rather good. Production values are extremely good. Character are mediocre and sometimes it drags too much but overall good series. 7/10
Oct 26, 2014 8:56 AM

Dec 2013
Utawarerumono OVA- I liked the series a lot so OVA was a nice experience
Rosario to Vampire - one of the weakest series I have watched, the sequel was even worse
Fairy Tail - very good shounen, nakama power ftw
Oct 26, 2014 6:06 PM

Apr 2014
Shiki - just finished it the other day. Ending pissed me off and still pisses me off
Psycho-pass - forever traumatized by a character's death. I REALLY liked him.
DRRR - loved it when I first watched it a long while back. I don't think I really understood it then though. I still like Masaomi a lot.
Oct 28, 2014 1:26 PM

Jan 2014
Rainbow: Easily the most underrated show EVER Showing what true friendship is, not the bull shit you see in Shonen anime. 11/10

Ao no Exorcist-Have it on hold at the moment, but I may drop it and read the manga, because I heard from people the ending for the anime was bad.

Kiseijuu-Best anime of Fall 2014, Madhouse Studios check, J metal opening, check, no censoring, check. 9/10
Oct 28, 2014 1:29 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty cool new forum game ^^

Clannad: After Story
One of my favourite anime, emotional / drama at its best.

Kanokon
Was alright I guess, nothing special.

Needless
Surprisingly I enjoyed this anime more than I expected, still a 7/10 though.
Oct 28, 2014 2:09 PM

Dec 2013
Naruto - nostalgic, good up to fillers
Monogatari Series: Second Season - my 2nd favourite season of monogatari, I came to love Kaiki thanks to it
Sword Art Online - quite good first half, much worse 2nd part
Oct 28, 2014 2:29 PM

Dec 2012
Kokoro Connect: Michi Random - Good ending for a good series, don't know why they delayed the release though.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun: Entenka no Satsuei Model mo Raku Ja Arimasen wa ne. - Beach episode is beach episode!

Bleach: Fade to Black - Kimi no Na wo Yobu - Watched this movie a long time ago, don't remember much about it.
Oct 28, 2014 2:48 PM

May 2012
Golden Time- I was really enjoying it at first, then it started to feel like the drama was being forced more and more as it progressed...then the ending happened. In the end, the only good thing about the anime was 2D-bro.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai- Pretty entertaining. I've always liked the clubroom/harem settings with comedy. Most the character were likeable and it was entertaining all the way through. Rika's the most memorable, of course. lol

Noragami- Didn't really seem to focus much on a plot, but all the characters were really likeable. Even the whiny blonde kid became likable. It was also pretty funny
OlemOct 28, 2014 2:55 PM

Oct 28, 2014 10:56 PM
Jul 2018
Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance: I didn't really enjoy the Rebuild movies in general. Highly disliked Asuka's new characterisation, whilst I loved her in the TV series. Nice new art and animation I guess.

School Rumble: A lot funnier and enjoyable than I thought, one of my favourite romcoms! The male lead was my favourite character

Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu: great movie, the story was very well told, didn't feel drawn out or boring despite being 2 hours long or so. Also the animation was absolutely amazing.
Oct 28, 2014 10:59 PM

Dec 2012
Toradora!: Loved this anime, but unfortunately I don't remember much of it other than its ending.

Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi: Classic Ghibli, what can I say.

Kyoto Animation: Suiei-hen: Despite seeing this commercial, I have not watched Free yet.
Oct 28, 2014 11:04 PM

Apr 2014
Gin no Saji: I didn't like it as much as other people did.... It bored me tbh.

Diamond no Ace: Made me discover my love for fictional baseball and sarcastic jerks. And boys in baseball uniforms.

Tonari no Seki-kun: Brilliant comedy considering the fact that it is comprised of essentially 0% dirty jokes.

DoctorWasabi said:
Ao no Exorcist-Have it on hold at the moment, but I may drop it and read the manga, because I heard from people the ending for the anime was bad.
It was bad. Haven't read the manga, but you're probably better off reading it.

Mycelis_Tsukiyo said:
The uke has a horrible, horrible voice that doesn´t sound girly at all.
But ukes don't have to sound girly I was probably the only one who actually liked Izumi's voice... lmao
LOADOct 28, 2014 11:07 PM
Oct 28, 2014 11:25 PM
Jul 2018
Free!: Watched it because all my friends were, and I surprisingly enjoyed it. Kind of simple story and characters but very enjoyable. Rei is the best.

Prince of Tennis: watched about 20 episodes, it was okay and a few moments were pretty funny. I remember Kikumaru was my favourite. My harddrive lost the rest of the episodes so I lazily dropped the series

Gintama: put on hold right now but really great series, will continue it when I feel the motivation lol
Oct 29, 2014 12:38 AM

Sep 2013
Bakemonogatari// Most entertaining pretentious shit
Kill La Kill// Achieved its purpose, about as memetic as TTGL was
BRS// Huh. : /
I would have preferred less story and more battles, the former was really cringey.
Oct 29, 2014 12:46 AM

Apr 2012
Kyoukai no Kanata- I didn't like it that much everyone else fawns over it but it really was an emotionally driven story rather than one that operated on any semblance of logic and I just wasn't really all that attached to the characters.

Toradora- One of my faves I think it's really funny and sweet got me into romance animes at a time I only watched action shows. So it's a tad special to me personally.

K- I personally thought it was boring when there's people with fire and ice powers I don't want to see people just talking in a kitchen for practically an entire episode. It took forever for aything to get going too I don't think things started happening until like episode 8 out of 12 not a fan.
Oct 29, 2014 2:16 AM
Jul 2018
Digimon Adventure: one of my favourite childhood anime, nostalgia trip, very fun and heart warming.

K-On!: I liked it quite alot, its popularised the moe slice-of-life genre and I think it did a good job at it. Very memorable music as well

Minami-ke: decent but not particularly great. I remember Chiaki for being my least favourite. dropped the second season
Oct 29, 2014 2:33 AM

Feb 2013
Spirited Away: I mean....what can I say....legendary.

Angel Beats: One of the first anime I watched when I started getting hooked on it.

Elfen Lied: Another one of my firsts, also probably the first one I watched that had SO MUCH nudity and gore....so that really threw me into the swing of things lol.
Pages (39) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

7454 by playfulcloud88 »»
21 seconds ago

» What animal is the user above you? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

quintessentially - Dec 15, 2016

6618 by playfulcloud88 »»
2 minutes ago

» Have you seen the movie above? v5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Jun 28, 2021

8690 by RobinTK »»
2 minutes ago

» Make a song title with the last letter v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Zedlin - Nov 29, 2022

5664 by Ricchan__ »»
6 minutes ago

» ^Say Something About The Person Above You^ V.11 ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kunii - Mar 24

171 by Deyuko »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.